#1 sena-kun21

sena-kun21

~ Valar Morghulis ~

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Location...following Luffy.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

At this time, this is a temporary place to discuss your RP ideas, concepts and whatnot.  Once we have the rules set in place, you can start your own threads for your individual RP.  But for now, please utilize this thread.  Thank you.

• prigmergybape likes this

#2 Liar

Liar

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

Alright everyone, post up your roleplays now to talk about it. I now all of you are just dying to.

#3 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

This was a pretty cool idea I thought of while talking with Prinny regarding Persona...

Spoiler Persona Dark New World

Well, its already been established that in this RP, you'll be able to fuse with your own Persona when mastered to a certain degree. The reason this is possible is because the world merging turned everyone into at least a small part Shadow, by harnessing that part of you, you can fuse with your Persona. The ones who weren't so lucky were turned completely into Shadows.

If you haven't noticed, this is a "what if" on Persona 4, if the party failed, and the worlds merged.

It will also be bringing in Shin Megami Tensei, in that you'll be able to explore post-apocalyptic scenes, that resulted from the world merge, turning most familiar areas into twisted dark versions. Another aspect is the choice of path, you will indeed get a Chaos, Order and Neutral choice.

Still wondering whether the RP should start from day one of the world merge, or give it a few weeks for some small societies to form.

Questions?

Edited by ~L~, 18 December 2012 - 07:03 AM.

#4 Zommie

Zommie

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationI'm trapped inside my embryonic cell

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Well one of the distinguishing characteristics of Persona was that it kept a clear distinction between the MC's everyday social life and his adventures with the idea of two parallel worlds. Still Devil Survivor has its pros as well but if you take away the parallel world and merge the two into one post apocalyptic world then it isn't really Persona anymore, more Devil Survivor.

Still whatever you come up with I'd be interested.

#5 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

Yeah, that's true. This is more or less meant to be an amalgamation idea, classic SMT with Persona.

Another defining characteristic of Persona is the Personas themselves, and the way they are used in the series as a means of combat. I don't think I'd ever let go of that aspect.

And if anyone is going to make a Persona that isn't based on any myth or legend or fable, I do in fact have reasons beyond "tradition" as to why you need to have one from a myth, legend or fable.

#6 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Guess I shall get the ball rolling!  Been working on this for a bit and it's pretty much ready but while we got some time before theads can go up I'd like to get some feedback and hear what you like/don't like so on.  Not sure what is going to break when I post this so...

Let's see how this goes shall we? 

Spoiler

Edited by Rogue, 18 December 2012 - 07:43 AM.

• Jodgod likes this

Posted Image

#7 Jodgod

Jodgod

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Location(^. ^)> # ^(^. ^) # <(^. ^)^

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

@Rogue:

Lets say  were to make a martial artist or something of that kind which in the traditional sense would use ki, or internal energy, would that be the same as mgaic energy in this case? Cause the difference does impact the difference between users of magic and normal warriors pretty greatly..

DO NOT BLINK............

NAiZK2U.gif

#8 Riesbife

Riesbife

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

You guys know what roleplay I'm bringing back.

• Jodgod likes this

#9 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

I will try to GM a (heavy) stat based FFTA(2) RP, though haven't wrote everything done yet (but everythign is ready in my mind^^)

How is the interest for such a RP anyway? :)

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#10 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

Spoiler

• grimmjow16, Jodgod, Kazekage and 1 other like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#11 kiddeadpool

kiddeadpool

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationDragon's Den

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

@Rogue, man you know what! idk what to do

#12 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,386 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

basic concept:  the world of the void centuary is a that of a single, plutocratic government, with the "free" world holding "elections" every four years to elect the "president" of the world.  in this world, skypieans have never been discovered, most humans toil in filth all for the glory of the upperclass, and fishmen are considered food.

enter the dragons, the guard of the people, as it were.  at a  young age, only the most athletic and healthy children are taken away from their families and trained to be mindless soldiers, never questioning

the world theyve been programmed to leve.

untill the day that a ragtag group of soldiers were ordered to raze the village of lodgetown, only to get there and realize that the village is filled with nothing but women, children, the sickly, and the elderly.  when they refuse to raise the village, the government sends an even larger squad to finish the job.  after a long battle, the group fends off the invsion, and start up a group of pirates/revolutionaries, the celestial dragons, who would go on to form the world government, and become the first kings of the land.

and thats how the rp starts.  i should warn you in advance:  the world has not yet been entirely consumed by ocean, that happens in the rp.  and the celestial dragons call themselves pirates despite the fact that they dont sail as often as they wold in normal op world.  im thinking that each island is country szed, at least, with larger contanants and whatnot.

• Jodgod likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#13 Broken

Broken

San'ou

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • LocationWhere the Chelly Brossoms Wilt

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

Setting up my character profile for Petite's RP.

Personality and History will take some time, though. I'm not exactly sure where I want to go with this guy. .____.

captainkuchiki.png

.|Tag & Icon by Me|.

#14 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

@Jodgod

I would never leave regular warriors out to dry.  Warriors can utilise an internal energy that'll work like chi.  There will also be a higher level to that for those who wish to pursue it further down the line.

If anyone has any suggestions or if there is something you'd like to see in the world just throw it out there and I can fit it in.

Posted Image

#15 Riesbife

Riesbife

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

1271044-GETWWQ5.png

REMNANT OF THE AMBIENT MOON

a dark fantasy roleplay

INTRODUCTION

Spoiler

britza says: Well, I'm only posting the premise so that anyone who is new may read what the idea of the roleplay is. I'm still figuring out the posts so I can customize my thread, and image limits dissuaded me to post all my fancy pictures/npcs for now.

• Jodgod and ShadowWolf92 like this

#16 Animaniac

Animaniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAbsurdistan

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

@Jodgod

I would never leave regular warriors out to dry.  Warriors can utilise an internal energy that'll work like chi.  There will also be a higher level to that for those who wish to pursue it further down the line.

If anyone has any suggestions or if there is something you'd like to see in the world just throw it out there and I can fit it in.

Rogue, one of the things about your fantasy RPs is that I never can figure out on a glance what they're about :\

If we don't know what we're doing enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions.

#17 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

@Anima

It's because it really isn't about anything particular.  I just like making worlds and letting people just do what they want.  Yes there is a central plot line but it won't have linear developments and will rely on a lot of rper reaction whenver you feel like jumping into it.

If their is something in particular you are looking for in a fantasy rp let me know.

Edited by Rogue, 18 December 2012 - 06:33 PM.

Posted Image

#18 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Wow, we got a lot of stuff going up all at once...

#19 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

New forum plus not any chance to rp for the last few weeks shall lead to a wave of concepts!  Glorious concepts!

Posted Image

#20 Prinnyday

Prinnyday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys, just putting up an RP concept. Basically, Players fight spirits, Familiars, or Monstrosities that simply wish everyone to die in horrific ways. You gain unique powers bestowed upon you after death. But if people are interested I'll complete the whole RP concept. This is also going to be a relatively short RP.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users