• 1,192 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Spoiler Story

Spoiler Rules

Spoiler Character Sheet

Spoiler Illegal Spells

GM: Dreamcatcher

Co-GM: Winterfirefly

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 11 June 2014 - 09:08 PM.

• Winterfirefly likes this

#2 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Name- Alice

Alias- Deadly Beauty

Age- 27

Race- Lamia

Gender- Female

Appearance- See pic
13-1.jpg

Personality- Strong willed and Prideful... a serious but caring person... Very knowledgeable about the world around her... Just be careful around her on a full moon...

History- She Went to the King on behave of her people to improve diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Flameleaf and the Various Monster Girl Clans... She was thrown into the dungeon because "her Kind" was not welcomed... She later broke out and escaped... She has a rather large bounty on her head... She deals with bounty hunters often... 

Skills/Magic-
+Venomous Bite: Causes temporary paralyses

+Venom Spit: Causes temporary Blindness

+Constrictor Coils: Her tail is strong enough crush metal and pulverize Bone

+Tail Swipe: A powerful Melee Attack using her tail... inflicts tremendous damage

+Monster Vision: Alice can see in the dark

+High constitution: She can take massive damage

+Supernatural Strength: Lamias are gifted with muscles that allow them to perform extreme act strength

+Poikilothermic: Cold blooded... Her strength increases with higher temperature, but decreases in colder temperature

+Full Moon: increases strength and constitution by 100%... Only occurs During a full moon... Instincts become overwhelming

Weapons-
+"Human Path" Amulet: When Equipped, turns monster into human or elfish form, remove to turn back

Comments-

(the issue with Lamias is their weight and size... estimated to be around 500lbs and between 15 to 20ft in length... they are heavy!!!)

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 26 October 2013 - 02:36 AM.

#3 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

Name: Winter(real name will be revealed later)

Alias- Winter

Age- 20

Race- (your choice within reason) human(class witch)

Gender- (Male/Female/Undetermined) female

Appearance- (Pictures are preferred but descriptions are expectable) :41299752.jpg

History- She was trained to be a worrior,but she coulden't stand killing people soo she run off from the army,the king's army where she got her training and wonder off a few years.She learnt defensive magic from a old witch and she atacks just when she is provocked.After seeing the horrors the mad king made she decides to put a end to it,soo she decides to join the resitance and make things right again.

Skills/Magic- healing,creats shilds (she has a friend/foe sistem) and can use a bow and sword,but she rarelly does
Weapons-bow and a staff

Pet: Nix, is a ice-cat and looks like this: oi7d.jpg

( now is just a cub, it can fly and fires ice projectiles)

Comments- A good team player and i suggest to fight in a team as a healer

Edited by Winterfirefly, 20 July 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#4 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Name- Set

Alias- Dark cloud

Age- 26

Race- Cursed Human

Gender- Male

Appearance-

2594211-zuberi_zasalamel.png

Personality- Battle harden, intimidating but morally straightened. Set doesn't trust others much because of his past as a cursed being that everyone is afraid of. He can be a reliable friend but thats after he gets to know you and can trust you.

History- At a young age, Set was sacrificed to be cursed to save his tribe from destruction of a disease that was spreaded throughout the land. The rumors spread about a kid that was cursed and could wipe out other tribes by storm. after the word spread to others in his nation, armies attacked his tribe and completely destoyed them hoping the curse would be lifted from everyone else. but unknowingly the boy was hiding. hurt from the events of his humanity being sacrificed and his people being killed and being cursed by the gods, Set left his land to find meaning to life and to be of use to others such as joining his king's army to get stronger, stop criminals, and help the poor. after years of service, one day he felt a disturbing force in the air and since then traveled until he reached the land of flameleaf and heard about a resistance that is battling a dark force. Set starts his new adventure........

Skills/Magic-

skills: expert hand to hand combat and weapon user

Magic: Storm summoning (lighting, small tornados, snow storms, sand storms, rain showers.)

Weapons- Steel spear

Shango drum:

Spoiler

The drum can call the rumbling thunder in two forms: and elephant form and a lions roar to push enemies back. the shango drum compliments Set's weather abilities but it can only be used about 5 times per battle.

Comments- none at the moment

Edited by King Tai, 25 July 2013 - 05:41 PM.

The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

#5 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

(King Tai... Hurricanes are a definite no... that's causing a natural disaster that can wipe out cites... too powerful... as for tornados... small ones... only strong enough to pick up a couple people...

other than that... good... gonna start the group soon)

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 30 December 2012 - 10:01 PM.

#6 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

Alright, just edited it.

The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

#7 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

(and starting... any new characters can be posted and I'll get you going after approval...)

Our story begins at Splitwood Inn in the town of Warpwood... it was nightfall...

*Alice slithers into the inn and up to the bar... She was wearing a  cloak with the hood up to cover her face*

Alice: "Sir... I'd like a room for the night..."

Bartender: "Uhh..." *looks and sees that she is a lamia* "ehh sure... and don't mind breaking the bed... happens all the time with you Lamias" *Alice nods*

Alice: "Also I'd like to grab a bite... some Mutton please"

Bartender: "Coming right up" *Alice grabs a stool... She coils around the stool and sits so as to not break it...*

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 31 December 2012 - 02:19 AM.

#8 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRealm of Madness

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Name-Lazka pourhr urwa k'a Thkurra'aazhkth

Alias-Lazka

Age-56

Race-Mechanized Dwarf

Gender-Male

Appearance- fuckindwarf_zps0e1b7c6e.jpg

Personality-Generally hostile towards others, though very friendly when drunk.

History- Lazka was born a weak child, but this was offset by his genious with machinery and his innate talent with magic. He eventually decided to combine the two and in the process melded his body with both metal and magic,along with a retractable weapon that can amplify his elemental magic into devastating blasts.

Skills/Magic- Decent healing magics, elemental "thrower" spells through gun [works like a flamethrower only with different elements], condensed elemental bullets, skilled engineer/craftsman, very strong on his own with his augmented body, can also channel his magics through his fists using elemental punches in battle.

Weapons- Condensed Magic Cannon, his fists.

Comments- Metalized parts: Hands,Shoulders,Legs,Front [chest/belly],Spinal cord,a few replaced organs in order for his body to be more efficient such as be able to get more nutrients from food and stop damage to his body through poisons or filter alcohol [he can still become drunk.]

Edited by MadGodPolidori, 31 December 2012 - 02:17 AM.

#9 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

(approved... get posting)

#10 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRealm of Madness

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

Lazka groaned and stumbled in through the doors, having walked from the nearest town a few miles away and come simply to get even more drunk than he already was. The scraggly Dwarf thumped down to the front counter and sat in a seat, belching loudly "Oi...bartender!" he called, the scent of liqour thick on his breath. "You got any mead here? I need a refill..." he laughed heartily, thumping the counter with his thick hand.

The bartender rolled his eyes at the stout man "Are you sure you really need any more beer?" He questioned the inebriated Lazka.

Lazka looked at him with an odd expression "There has never truly been a moment in my life when i have not needed any more beer...so please fetch me some." he plopped a fat pouch of coins on the counter "I can pay well."

The bartender eyed the pouch before sighing, starting to pump a glass full of the golden liquid that Lazka knew and loved.

#11 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

You guys really should open a second thread, since OOC stands for "Out Of Character".

It'd also be a whole lot cleaner...

#12 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

You guys really should open a second thread, since OOC stands for "Out Of Character".

It'd also be a whole lot cleaner...

(so... How to change the name to remove ooc... if there is no way... then don't worry about it... I AM NOT MAKING MORE THEN ONE DESCUSSION... its annoying that they are all separated and not grouped...)

(Please you () when chatting)

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 31 December 2012 - 02:59 AM.

#13 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

(You should just take a look around... I'm not sure what the mods think about this. Besides, it really is messy, if you get regular conversation like this mixed into the RP itself.

But otherwise, take a look around, we all RP differently, but we have separate sections of the RP section for a reason.)

#14 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

(look... are you going to RP or comment on everything I do... It bad enough I got to remake all my RPs after they remade the site... and no other system uses the Group system... Im running this like a group... whether you like it or not... so why not add to the chaos with a character of your own...)

#15 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

*Winter looks up at the Lamia,when she was in the army she saw her before...she already knew her,she sips her wine and looks around,behind her it was a guard on desgise...she should know...Slowely she walks to the Lamia and whispers in her ear on a normal tone* The men near the window he is the chif of king's guard...you should kill him first!

#16 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

*Looks at the man then turns to Winter*

Alice: "Now now... there is no need for violence... and Im sorry... Have we meet?"

#17 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

Long time ago....i know that,but if i could recognise you,i am sure he can as well *her voice turned into a whisper*

#18 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

Alice: "Hmmm" *thinks for a minute then turns back to Winter* "You have no Idea how many people I have killed because of the bounty... I'm tired of this... I just want peace... For Me and for my people... nothing more..."

#19 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

*smiles* then we want the same thing

Are you are a part of the resistance?

#20 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

Alice: "The Resistance?... No... I just wanted to save my people from dying off..."

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 31 December 2012 - 03:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users