#41 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRealm of Madness

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

The Dwarf screamed in rage at the man, running at him as ice engulfed his hand,spikes sprouting from the knuckles. He slammed the soldier right in the chest, piercing through his mail armor and into his flesh. He growled "Nobody swings weapons at ME!!" he shouted,using his free hand to punch the man in the face,easily knocking him out.

#42 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

*Alice sees Lazka Having some trouble as several soldiers surround him...*

Alice: "I think he might need our help..."

*Lazka Sees the Soldiers surround him... with Sheilds up... the take turns swiping at him*

#43 SliceAndDice

SliceAndDice

Warlock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationI'm sorry, I can't hear you over the awesome of my shotgun gauntlets!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Umm, okay then. It seems there's been a few misconceptions here. Please, allow me to clear things up.

This is an OOC Thread, stands for "Out of Character." It's made as a place for the players to submit, edit, and discuss their Character Sheets as well as talk about the setting, ask questions of the Game Master, and talk amongst each other about what they intend to do.

Now, what you guys have been up to thus far in here belongs in an In-Game Thread. Those get created in the RP Corner Over Forum (http://onemangaforum...m/29-rp-corner/), and that's where you do all your In-Character actions.

I'm guessing the lot of you were previously Social Group RPers, judging by the methods (I used to do the same stuff on another forum), and there's nothing at all wrong with that- in fact, you could easily pick up in the same fashion once you make that In-Game Thread (and just use this here as a Character Sheet Station, if you prefer having OOC chatter in the same thread as the In-Game), although you'd need to make your IC posts a bit more... comprehensive is a good word for it. It looks like you guys have a fun game here, but there are some section rules that need to be followed (not trying to be a wet blanket here, sorry if I am, I just don't want Sena or one of the other mods to have to come in and shut you guys down).

This is going to be a little different setup than you're probably used to, so I understand completely if this is a little rough-sounding. I do however kind of like what you have here- I might have to roll a character myself- so  if you have any questions or think you could use some help getting everything shipshape, feel free to ask, I'll be glad to help =D

Yanggif3_zps62f0e097.gif

#44 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Set starts to get a little agitated with the soldiers and readies himself to rid the room of them

The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

#45 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

(very well... after we finish the bar fight and get small team of heroes going... this will become the character sheet... hows that...)

*A wizard throws fireballs at Set*

• SliceAndDice likes this

#46 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

*gets confussed by all this fuzz,she grabs onto her blade harder*we should get out this place*she whispers to Alice*

#47 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Set dodge one, then another comes close to hitting his face as he spins to evade it. as he's coming back around he has his hands cupped as the wind starts to pic up a bit. In an instant, Set releases a small cyclone towards the wizard and the remaining fireballs.

#48 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

*The Fireballs were deflected off by the cyclone... The Wizard gets caught in the cyclone and gets flong across the room... as He gets up the bartender Busts a bottle over His head...*

Bartender: "I got you Backs..."

#49 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Set looks at the bartender and gives a slight nod. He notices the snake woman and a young girl a couple feet away as he draws out his spear and walks towards them trying to get through the crowd

#50 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

*Winter notices someone was steping twards them and she rises her shild just in case while dowing that she pushes backa  few guards who glaze at them mad*

#51 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

Set has a stern displeasing look on his face as he approaches Since it seems we are fighting a common enemy, would you mind giving me a helping hand in getting out of here? Well that's if you can tell me what's going on here? As Set stares at them

#52 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Alice: "Well lets help our Dwarf Friend over there... first"

#53 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

Lazka shouted loudly in dwarvish,more than likely curses towards the soldiers. He pulled out his special weapon and channeled burning energy through it,sending a gout of fire from the tip of the weapon and engulfing the soldiers. He laughed with evil glee "This is what you get for spilling my drink!"

#54 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Alice: o.o *Whisper to herself* "Damn!!!"

#55 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

Set looks behind as he hears the laughter of the dwarf when he lights some of the soldiers on fire. "Are you sure he's going to need help?" It didn't matter who he'd help as long as the threat was taken care of either way

#56 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

Lazka looked to the others, giving them a drunk look 'Oi...who're you all supposed to be?" he asked,his weapon zipping back into his metal side for storage "You don't look like the lot who spilled my drink..."

#57 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

That is becaouse we are not them or like them! If you are against guards then we all should in the same team here...

#58 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

"Oh." he said simply, scratching his beard. "Well,i suppose that's right...guess i'm with you lot." He looked over them. "I could do worse."

#59 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

How about I give us some breathing room?  Set stares at the Crowd of soldiers to create room for them as if he was drawing a battle line.

#60 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Alice: "Alright... now that we are all wanted men and women... Lets get out of here...

(okay... I got to post this group in its proper place... this will become a character profile discussion... Feel free to goof around til then...)

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 31 December 2012 - 08:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users