Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

Spoiler Story

Spoiler Rules

Previously on Flameleaf

Our heroes no branded as outlaws by the Kings Guards... they flee the inn and head off to search for the Resistance...

#2 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

Set heads out with the rest of this group that he just ran into.......

What are we suppose to do now?

The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

#3 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

(Feel free to suggest an arc to add to the story...)

*We fleed the Inn and are now on a dirt path...*

Alice: "okay you guys this is going to be a rather long trip... its a good thing that the bar tender gave us some pervisions... Wish we could have helped him clean up..."

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 31 December 2012 - 10:16 PM.

#4 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

(ok I'll try to think of something. if someone else come up with something, fine with me.)

hm...... Set looks at this weird looking group he's following and takes a moment and looks at the snake woman.

Excuse me but were you cursed and turned into a snake?

#5 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

Alice: "No silly... Im a Lamia... We are an all Female race and therefor have to piggyback on another race that contains Male members... We are Poikilothermic so the cold is bad... We are a Strong and proud race... but are numbers are suffering because many of the other races don't like us... thats why I went to the king... To improve our relation with the native races of flameleaf... But the king through me in the dungion... I managed to escape and now I hear of this massive bounty on my head..."

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 31 December 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#6 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

I thought you were cursed like me. I'm Set. I was cursed by the gods because my tribe sacrificed me to save my people from a deadly disease.

#7 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Alice: "I think I heard about that... Im sorry that you were the unlucky one... but at the same time you were a hero for your people...! I failed to save my people... What was the disease?... What did it do?"

#8 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Not really, people feared me for a long time and I was hunted throughout my child hood until the hunters grew tired and just eliminated my entire tribe.

It was a disease that is just as chronic as leprosy and it spread pretty fast. I was part of the Nubia tribe.

#9 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

Alice: "Oh... I... I'm Sorry... I... I didn't know..." *the Idea of Genocide doesn't sit well with Alice... She tries to hold back her tears...* "Nobody should ever be alone... Would it bother you If I asked 'what were your people Like?"

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 31 December 2012 - 11:36 PM.

#10 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

it's fine.....my people were peaceful but very fearful to the point that they would go through great lengths to save themselves. My people were considered slave class in my lands but had much heart.

#11 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Alice: "I see... your people had it rough then... We try to stay hidden... Most people still see us as monsters and not intelligent beings..."

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 01 January 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#12 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

You could say that but they never let hardship keep them down though.

....what about you, what's your name? where are you from? are you from a tribe too?

#13 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

Alice: My name is Alice... I'm from the only lamia clan in Flameleaf... we'll be passing through the clan to get to the Resistance... its on the outskirts of flameleaf... but we better hurry... want to get there before the Full moon... it comes our in a few days..."

#14 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Nice to meet you Alice........why do we have to avoid the full moon?

#15 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Alice: "Always a pleasure... Cause that's when most "monsters" for a lack of a better term... become more in tuned with our natural instincts... and we are compelled to follow them... Its how we Lamia, the Harpies, all the "monsters" have survived... In the light of the Full Moon, our natural powers become stronger, sense become keener, and How can I say this... well lets just say your "pelvis" will turn into a fine powder when I'm done with you..." *does a flirty wink at Set and giggles* "Where are my manners... what should I call you?"

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 01 January 2013 - 02:27 AM.

#16 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

Set slightly nods You remind me of the night witch I nearly had to kill.........you can just call me Set. Theres a reason why I was named that.

#17 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

(seems the mods have a different rule then we are used too,...here we have to make long post ,like 5 lines the least )

*she tooks a look around at the weird bunch they formed *will they really be that strong to get to the resistance?

Set's story was pretty sad...she rememebered that campain the king started,but it wasen't the time to tell him about it...She already knew Lamia's story ...Once again she felt disgust of her self...of what she done...

We better get going*she looks at the weird bunch*i must evoid past revealing for the time beeing....I am Winter by the way!

#18 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

Set stares at Winter I wonder what's going through her mind?

#19 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

*she smiles at him to remove all worries* We should leave this city before more guards came,once the alarm is given this place will be ravaged to find us...*she shuts up suddently noticing she spoke to much* Let's just walk to the east how the bartender instructed us...Will your kind be violent with us from the start,Alice?

#20 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

Alice: "Very Well..." *Starts slithering* "I doubt that they'll be hostel... We want to improve relations with other races and gain acceptance... plus we love company... "

(do we have an arc ready... cause if not... I might have one...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users