• Please log in to reply
2849 replies to this topic

#2841 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:30 AM

Aria: "Aura is all about inner peace. We must first meditate before we get to do some focus training... then strength training... The fire pit is your first test... First grab a pillow, I will get the fire started and get some tea before I join you." *She grabs the firewood and gets a kindling going. The fire burns hot. she gathers the secret ingredient and mixes it into a tea bag, she sets the pot to boil over the fire. She grabs a pillow and her pipe and sits across from where Tori sits. She lights her pipe and takes a puff. It burns going down. she exhales* "First, we must meditate... meditations allows me to channel my aura, concentrate it and make physical... Focus training is the hardest part of Aura training. This I had to figure it out on my own... and even when I figured it out, it was still pretty difficult... I had all those years to perfect this style, and now I am going to train you in a day." *She takes another puff from her pipe, inhales, lets it burn, and exhales... she starts to feel its effects* "ah, this is a good batch... anyway, the key is to open your chakra nodes that line the center of your body. Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, The Third Eye and finally The Crown." *she takes another puff and exhales... She giggles* "You know... you should have stayed with me last night... I could have helped you open your Sacral Node..." *Though she finds this to be funny, she is also serious about it.* "I probably should have mentioned that before offering... Makes this process a lot easier on both you and me..." *The teapot starts to whistle, Aria gets up to get the teapot... she sets it on the table with a coaster underneath the teapot.* "My offer still stands... if you want..." *She pores each of them a cup of tea and sets a teabag in each cup* "Tea is ready."

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 19 July 2015 - 12:34 AM.

#2842 The Machine

The Machine

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationTesting lab A947c

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:12 PM

The apostle grunted as he shadow stepped his way twords Anka, who did this thing, think it is? The apostle "who do you think you are." His voice started projecting from the shadows. "Do you think you could run from me at all little worm" the apostle felt anger as he shadowed stepped out I front of her at a blink of a eye the edge of his halberd conecting with her sternum to send her back and prepaid for battle. "I don't let my prey run away little girl." The apostle flicked his tongue as if he was a snake and held his halberd one handed in a way that beckoned someone to attack.

The torture wasn't the worst in Brul's eyes. No it was the sight of this abomination attacking him. His punches felt like as if he was being pelted by tiny rocks. Only stung no real pain, it annoyed him. The abomination took his cleaver and started to sergicaly cut into Brul's body starting with his arms, he cut into his muscle system and started to nip away at it with crude blades cutting into ligaments and held the gash open with hooks. Brul's eyes widened in fear and horror as he felt pain, felt it corse up his arm into his skull as if someone was pokeing his eyes with hot coals. The abomination smiled as he cut more, tearing a hunk of flesh out and muscular system with his hook. But he did not stop there, seeing as his left arm was now no longer usfull, he moved twords the other arm and started to repeat the same thing cutting and tearing out things he needed to survive. "Where's the grove" was all the abomination asked as the torture got worse, moveing from the arms to the legs, until all he could do was sharpen his cleaver as he was to sever the limbs.
5876719kGyHm.png

#2843 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:03 AM

Tori took his seat across from his mentor. Focal training... Would be an issue. He prided himself on having the instincts of a beast. With that came the awareness, and the knowledge that something could endanger him at any time. Any kind of relaxation was out of the question. Meditation wasn't his strong suite, suffice to say. "I'll try." Came his response to the first. The knowledge of the chakra nodes, this was new knowledge to him. He had heard speak of it from the monks in other lands, but he had dismissed it as superstition. Finding out that it had actual value came as a light shock to him. Always learning something new, he mused to himself. The offer would have to be left alone, however. "I'll have to open my Sacral Node the hard way, I think." He answered. He took a deep breath, and a sip of tea. "Walk me through this, then."

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#2844 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:00 AM

Aria: "Trust me when I say this, its a lot harder than it sounds. The Sacral node is associated with a few things that you probably never thought of, given your refusal of my advances. See you have the Root Node unlocked. The Root Is associated with Groundings and Securities. This involves primal energies and being able to care for one's self as well as others. The goal to unlock the Root is Self Preservation and unlocking primal instincts. The Sacral node is a totally different creature. The sacral Node is all about Sensitivity and Sensuality. Intimacy is the primary concern of the Sacral node. I am, of course, talking about sex. Now I understand your concerns and am willing to help you the hard way. The easy way was to have an intimate encounter with someone who finds you, well, attractive." *She said as her face turns beat red* "But since you are not fond of my advances, I can try another method. By excepting my aura into your body while you allow yourself to let go of your stresses. Now, without intimacy, you will have to use other methods to assist you in this process, like spend time in moonlight and near open water and allow yourself to feel a lovely sense of flow in your Sacral Node. You could try surrounding yourself with beauty such as art, flowers and music. You could use perfume, which I am wearing by the way, as well as scented candles that we have lit." *She lets out a sigh* "Now look, I know that this Node might make you uncomfortable because of its association, but unlocking each and every node is suppose to be a spiritual journey. You are suppose to be discovering yourself through out this process. So If you did the easy way, you might find out a thing or two about yourself. If you want my opinion on this method, I say we don't necessarily have the time as unlocking this node could take hours with this method, where the easy way is natural and fulfilling. But If this is what you wish then I won't try to pull you out of your comfort zone and proceed with this method. Okay... Any Questions so far?"

#2845 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 08 August 2015 - 01:59 AM

"It's not a matter of comfort. It's a matter of... Resolve, I suppose you could say." He crossed his legs. "We have those hours to spare. I'm willing to put down the extra effort."

He briefly wondered what it was that made him not want to do it the 'easier' way. There was nothing stopping him, and she was attractive after all. It's not like he had sworn off women or something. Perhaps it was just his own attempt at feigning himself as someone with some higher duty? It was kind of dumb when he thought about it, but in all actuality, it really didn't matter to him right now. Best to get it over with quickly and then meditate on it later.

"Groundings and Securities, right? Caring for one's self... That amounts to more than self-preservation, right? That, I'm good at, but I may need a bit of walking through... What's this about moonlight...? Maybe that can wait."

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#2846 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:18 AM

Aria: "The Idea is that we need to unlock each Node in order for you to use your Aura in combat. To unlock each of these, you must experience each one. As I said, the Root is Survival, Sacral is Intimacy. The others are Solar Plexus: Vitality. Heart: Compassion, Love, Hope. Throat: Communication, creativity, Healing. The Third Eye: Clarity. And Last but not least, The Crown: Enlightenment. To unlock each of these, you must experience what they represent. Normally I would have you work in order. I have never attempted going out of order. The Sacral Node harbors most of your stress. But since you are not comfortable with it, We can try going out of order. Which one would you like to take care of first then?"

*she Hands Tori the pipe, gesturing to see if he wanted a huff*

Aria: "I don't mean to pry, but what did you mean by 'Resolve'?"

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 11 August 2015 - 01:20 AM.

#2847 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:18 AM

(Fuck me. I've been holding this up for months and I didn't even remember. Sincerest apologies.)

Tori graceously accepted the pipe and admired it for a moment. He deliberated on Aria's proposal on switching the order. "Why not the order you said? We can start with the Root. Sacral can come afterward when I've figured everything out." With that, he took a drag. He started coughing violently, remembering it had been a bit of a while since the last time he smoked everything. He gathered his breath and handed it back. "Resolve? It's complicated." He started. He took a moment to consider his next words. "That is... If I'll be honest with you, I... Wasn't always a very good person."  He swallowed whatever he had left to say and left it at that. "I've gotten over it though. Let's move on."

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#2848 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:13 PM

Aria: "Hey, It doesn't matter who you once were, it matters on who you've become. We all have our crosses to bare." *She pats him on the shoulder and gives him an assuring smile.* "As for the Sacral Node, that can be done last." *she gives him a wink* "You have already taken care of the Root node. Onto the Solar Plexus... Will Power... the Strength to push on... The Solar Plexus is also the Chakra node that Drives power to and from each chakra node. It also helps with Digestion... Having a strong core helps with this Node... Our food also helps with this... How does your core look?"

(sorry for the really late post)

#2849 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:40 AM

"...Core? I'm sorry?" Tori wondered. "I mean... I think I eat pretty well. I basically lived off the land for a while... Being a traveler and all..." He took a moment to think to himself. Considering Aria's words. "Willpower... So you say the Solar Plexus drives power between chakra nodes, so it basically IS the core, right?" He rubbed his head. "I think you'll have to spell this out to me a bit more clearly."

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#2850 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:29 PM

Aria: "Your core... Your abdominal muscles... It helps to see what condition they are in. As you could imagine, the Abdominal muscles are incredibly difficult to shape and maintain, but with any workout, if you can blast those abs, the rest will fall into place. Now lets see them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users