2849 replies to this topic

#21 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

( if we are heading to the Lamia's is better if you start the arcs)

That is good...I was worried how they will react since their virst atempt to comunicate with the king end up with you in prison...We should be carrefull anyway..

*she starts walking on the pat the Bartender suggested,it was night and pretty cold * Will we walk all night or make camp a bit farther?

#22 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Alice: "It will be safer to camp out... it gets dangerous out here... that's why Lamias and Harpies take refuge in the trees at night..."  

#23 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

But do you know this place? Where can we camp here?*she looks around and all she could see was fild everywhere,not the slightest place to hide *that doesen't look good...they are on our tail and will catch up to us soon....I hate to be a runner...

Any ideas?

#24 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Alice: "We need get up into the mountains... there is an old abandoned Dwarf City in the mountains... We could hide there for the night..."

#25 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

How could she know about that? *she glare at Alice then smiles and asks her on a normal tone* can you show us the way ? Is it far*she takes a quick look back to check if anyone was follwing them*Everything is fine,they are not onto us yet...

#26 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

I can cover our tracks or leave everyone blind to us.

The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

#27 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Alice: "Not many people travel that way... but it the most direct root... its now home to homunculi... so technically the city is not abandoned... they are nice people actually... but due to a war long ago... they never leave the confines of the city..."

#28 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

I heard about that race....can we trust them?i heard they were in a fearcefull war long ago...

*she turns to the men* let's just hope we won't need disatraction...if we hurry up they will never get close enough for that...*she starts walking faster,the idea of fighting made her had quite a speed*

#29 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Set remains quiet and sped up with the rest.

#30 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Alice: "We can trust them... without their masks, they are cowards... Poor things..."

#31 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

I don't know their story actaully...all i heard was that they were defeated and they retreated after they lead a fearcefull war....

Where do you know how many things about them? you said your people are not sociable...what are you hiding?

*she glares at her inconsitently than suddently looks down*

#32 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Alice: "I meet them on my way to the king's castle... they told me how they were created and brainwashed by this Dark Wizard... when created they were given their masks... who ever gives them their mask has complete control of them... once the mask was on... their will, emotions and thoughts were completely suppressed...

They had no choice... either live their lives in constant fear of the world... or gain the courage they desperately desired in exchange for absolute obedience... their minds are fragile... so pure, so innocent... all they wanted was to not know fear... the first thing on their mind once birthed... was absolute fear...

They are magical beings that are created through a dark magical ritual... that requires the sacrifice of a virgin... this gave them their innocence... but seeing what happened to themselves after the war... they were ashamed... and fled into the mountains... and never came down ever since... they had destroyed their masks so they would no longer become the weapons that they were designed to be...

They currently have about 2873 of them left... they keep records of all of this..."

*We enter the woods that outline the mountain side... the woods are dense and lush... beautiful... there is a river*

bUgMX.jpg

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 01 January 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#33 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Wow i never knew their sad story....But where is he now? The dark wizzard who did all this to them? i wonder why the records don't mention this wizzard he seems a big threath...

*from where they were standing they could see the forest at the horizon,a sea of dark shades like sleeping giants,behind them she doesen't notice anything soo she was confident enough to slow down a little and listen to Alice*

#34 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Alice: "According to the Homunculi's records... The king had killed the wizard... cutting of his head... and took his staff as his trophy... they said that they can still feel the wizard's dark energy... his dark presence..."

#35 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

But the records never mentioned a dark wizard ...just a war started by the Homunculi...This is strange...very strange...

I am sure this is just a legend,and a beautifull one too*she smiles* i think we are at a safe distance now*she takes out the staff she was carring on her back like a bow and lights the cristal that was on top* Is better now*the staff made more light than a torch,soo it was pretty easy to notice the forest and the trees now*

#36 King Tai

King Tai

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

"I think that's what I felt and that led me to come this way"

#37 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Alice: "They never wanted war... and yet they suffer for something their actions that they had no control over... If you only knew what happens what they see without there masks..." *Alice looks up and notices the time of day* "Its getting late... lets find that passage..."

#38 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

*they enter the forest,they could hear noises everywhere and shadows chasing eachother in the dark,it seems like the light from her staff got dimmed all of a sudden* This forest is not a welcoming place ...is it?

Now where is your passage ,Alice?

#39 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Alice: *Points* "Theres the backway right over there... theres is going to be alittle bit of climbing to do..."

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 01 January 2013 - 06:00 PM.

#40 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Ok*she smiles and walks to the direction Alice has pointed *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users