Jump to content


Photo

[RP] Magical World of Flameleaf


  • Please log in to reply
2849 replies to this topic

#41 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Alice: "What happened to your Staff... its light went out?"



#42 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

i don't know...is this forest...my staff shines the same,but this place is soo dark that..*shivers* Can we get out of here ,i have a bad feeling...*the light dims even more till it was only a spark to lighten her face left* Let's just find your path faster before...*but she didn't had the chance to finish when a cold wind blew on them and a sudden silence sourended the forest*



#43 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Alice: "I don't like this... this feeling... its so... dark..."



#44 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

*she cast a protective shild around the grup,but as she not menages yet to trust them,her shild was not very strong barely blinking in a shade of light blue*What do you know about this forest,Alice?*her staff's light dies and they remain in complete darkness as the cold grows* what else is in here?



#45 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Alice: "I... I don't know..."

*then... out of nowhere... a set of dark figures appear in front of them... first they were shapeless and pitch black... then they took form...*

Alice: "They... they look like us... What kind of sorcery is this...?"

 

(everyone have to fight an exact copy of themselves... and the copies are not above cheating :D)


Edited by Dreamcatcher, 01 January 2013 - 09:13 PM.

  • King Tai likes this

#46 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

Who are you ?*her voice was ment to be powerfull ,but was a bit shaky,her shild was still around them soo the figures coulden't touch them,but they were near she feels like they are breathing on her neck*



#47 King Tai

King Tai

    Pirate

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,827 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Set stares at this counterpart this looks like some sort of trial.... The figure comes up closer to him I wouldn't really call it a trial you bafoon........lets see how tough you are?

 

If it's a fight you yearn, then who am I to turn you down...

 

let's do it... Set's copy draws out the spear and same goes for Set. Both guys get in combat stances and readies themselves for an all out assault. As the two looked at each other, Set was serious as his copy smirked at him waiting for the right opportunity to strike. A leaf can be seen fluttering down in between the two and as it lands on the ground, both dashed to one another and thier spears clashed as sparks flew from the first attack.

 

Both men looked deep into each others eyes to psych each other out and go back and forthtrying to overpower one another like goring bulls.


The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

 


#48 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

*her shild was riped to pieces wich were faliing around her in a blue mist* you coulden't protect even that could you...Stop this fullishness,you are not ment to protect anyway you were always a destroier...

*Winter could see her own shadow in a faceless creature that had her voice,she could feel it in her blood that she had to defeat her,but she coulden't just pull out her sward again*

Do it coward,show them your true bloody nature *the shadow dashes at her and stabbes her in the shoulder* Not even going to fight back? That will be a pitty. miss *the name was whispered in Winter's ear soo no one hear it,but that was enough to make Winter pull out her sword*

That's more like it!I never liked kiling defensless creatures!*but instead of dashing twards her,Winter simply raises up her shild ,only for herself,a strong shild hard to destroy*


  • King Tai likes this

#49 King Tai

King Tai

    Pirate

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,827 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

As the two try to push one another the clone comments you know what......you're a monster right? why don't you show your fangs and make this interesting..... Set stays quiet let me guess....you feel that you're not a monster right? like...like you feel that in your own self rightiousness, you feel like a savior....let me show you what you really are.... You talk too much!! thunder could be heard close by and out of nowhere a lightning bolt strikes down at them at the two slit apart to avoid getting hit whoa....looks like you mean busin- umph!! Set clocks the clone with a swift swing of the bottom staff part of his spear, sending the clone flying and spinning a few feet away I said you talk too much!

 

The clone gets up son of a bitch! thats how you wanna play it! The clone gets up, cups his hands and spins as he thrusts his hands forward to throw a cyclone at Set. Set does the same to counter it as he goes around and tries to stab the clone in the back. the clone saw it coming and block it from behind and then swings it low to attack the legs. Set jumps in the air and swings his spear downwards but the clone blocks that as well. the two go back and for with some spear play until the clone summons a small thunder cloud to hover low enough right above the two as the clone calls upon the lightning to strike Set but Set manipulates the same lightning bolt and redirects it to the clone as it stikes him back and leave a burnt marking on it's midsection. Set walks towards him to finish him off as the clone looked like it was done for. All of a sudden, a small twister picks Set up and tosses him into a tree. As Set starts bleeding out the mouth the clone slowly stands back up laughing and Set looking irritated got back up as the two stared maliciously at each other

 

Aww....looks like you want to finish this.....Am I annoying the baby?

 

After I'm done with you, you're going to wish that you stayed as a wilderbeast pizzel.


The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

 


#50 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

*Alice Stares At her Copy... the copy Smirks... then She lunges at Alice... the two tumble and jerk around in a cloud  of dust and coils... tails thrashing about... the sounds of Hissing fill the air...*



#51 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

*suddently she but hesrlg in front of the Set clone with her shild on ,she turns to Set* her weakpoint is her back,she has strong reflecis ,but try to stab her*She glazes at the clone while she takes her staff out in a combat poze* is better if we switch

You want to get rid of me,killer...that's too bad couse i am really fond to you*she jumps straight at her ,but...*

( Tai i think is better to fight like that,i mean fighting with our clones is hard ,but switching could be more helpfull)


Edited by Winterfirefly, 02 January 2013 - 07:13 AM.


#52 King Tai

King Tai

    Pirate

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,827 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

(alright )

 

Set didn't say anything as Winter asked for assistance by switchng opponents. He stood there for a moment staring at his clone but as soon as winter's clone jumped at her, Set swiftly interferred between Winter and her clone and was about a couple inches away from the clones face, stopping her in her tracks. Set's clone looked with dissatisfaction as he was mad that Set wuld choose the girl's clone over him.

 

Hey what are you doing we still have a fight to finish!!  With his plea being unanswered he does the alternative Fine I'll kill the little witch just so that I can finish you.

 

Set looks at winter while keeping Winter's clone at bay Can you handle my clone? He talks too much. and if you haven't noticed, he can manipulate the weather like me so take precautions.


Edited by King Tai, 02 January 2013 - 07:59 AM.

The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

 


#53 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

I will,be carefull at her shilds!

*after saying that she focus all her atention on Set's clone,she jumps in the air ,when she was on top of the clone she let a little black thingy in a spider shape fall while dashing at him with her sword *

 

I am soo dissapointed with you, missy,given up on me like that!*the shadows forms something like a sword in her hand and dashes directly at Set with a lot of speed *



#54 King Tai

King Tai

    Pirate

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,827 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Set's clone pulls out the spear and charges as well to attack. He thrusts the spear towards her as he sways to the side in order to evade a possible attack from Winter.

 

Set watch as Winter's clone dashed at him you talk too much too... Thunder could be heard as he made a bolt of lightning strike between them to slow her clone down.


The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

 


#55 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

*her sword doesen't touch him,it hits the ground,but the little black spider landed on his shoulder and entered into his flesh* Ignis!*the spider explodes in his skin*

 

*she keeps on walking to him with her sword ready to atack,she slashes as him ,she doesen't seem to be scarred or value her life,just a killing aura*



#56 King Tai

King Tai

    Pirate

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,827 posts
  • LocationNeo Florida

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

The clone loses his arm and shoulder from the attack but refuse to give up as it relentlessly calls forth 3 cyclones as the hurl towards Winter.

 

 

Set notices that he can't go easy on her so he points his spear into the sky and allowed the lightning bolt to strike the blade and it imbues it as it flickers with electricity. Set charges and swings horizontally as a wave of lightning flies at her chest.


The_SHWANN_Universe_7_by_Shwann.jpg

 


#57 Winterfirefly

Winterfirefly

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

*she cast a shild,but she was taken by the torrnados ,she flies a while into the air spinning like hell* Damn..

 

*the lightening hits the shild and it makes it fall away in pieces,she has no time to make another one till he reaches her so she risese her sword to conter atack him* Soo you play hard,lightening boy?



#58 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

*Alice Swipes her tail at her copy and knocks her into a tree... the copy then lunges at Alice and knocks her into the adjacent tree and then into a near by pond... Alice gets Up...*


Copy (Alice): "You have failed your sisters... you are weak... a shame to all Lamias..."

Alice: "You're... you're wrong..." *Alice Grabs Her Shoulder in pain... She has several bite marks... She is Having trouble Sitting Upright cause of the venom...*

Copy (Alice): "What's wrong... venom too potent for you... hehehe... As I said... you are a failure... and you'll never save your people from extinction!..."

Alice: "No... I Will Save my People... and You... YOU WILL NOT STAND IN MY WAY..."


*Alice Spits into her Copy's eyes... Blinding her... Alice then lunges at her and knocks her into the tree behind her... while her copy was Dazed she raps herself around the copy and the tree and begins constricting...*


Copy (Alice): "Gah... How... how are you... this isn't possible... the Venom!... I pumped you Full of venom..."

Alice: "Cause... My people matter to me more than anything... I would DIE for them... and if you are really me... then that time is NOW!!!" *Alice Squeezes as tightly as she can... the sounds of bones breaking... the organs being stabbed by broken shards of bone... the copy coughs up blood... then the body explodes into a black cloud of dust...*


Alice: "Huff... Huff... Glad that's over..." *Alice collapses to the ground as the venom has taken full effect... her body limp as a ragdoll...* "I'll Just... sit here... till the venom wears off..."


  • duma likes this

#59 MadGodPolidori

MadGodPolidori

    Crack Monkey

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRealm of Madness

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

Lazka huffed through the woods, chunky Dwarf not accustomed to running long distance, but he heard fighting nearby and simply assumed his "friends" were nearby. Though they weren't really friends...he'd have to figure out what they were to him when he eventually met them. He stopped, to take a breath, taking a swig from his personal flask to clear his throat. "By my ancestors...what fuels these people?" he said to himself, wiping off his bear to begin walking again, before seeing himself in front of himself. "uhhhhhh...."



#60 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

Copy (Lazka): "got anymore in that flask?" *begins charging his cannon*






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users