CloudDreamer7

Psycho-somatic Addict-insane

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationWhere the eagles cry

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Credit goes to PunkyPrincess (if i recall) for starting this thread in the old forums. Basically RP people that would like their RP characters drawn should post their request here in the following form:

- name of character

- physical description (clothes, build, hair, age etc)

- a bit about the character's personality

Obviously since I am the one starting the thread I am also taking requests (even though I am generally working at a slow pace) but if any other artist feels like joining the fun then send me a PM with your name and a link to your art thread so I can edit the original message (that is, THIS post) with your details.

Edit1: PunkyPrincess is also taking requests ! Check her thread out here: http://onemangaforum...retty-pictures/

Edit2: ilikewaffles has now joined the party ! Follow the link to check her art out: http://onemangaforum...les-and-things/

Edit3: Steamjunkie has become part of the team ! His awesome art thread: http://onemangaforum...ce/#entry450478

By the way, in the past, this thread used to be "stickied" (or "pinned") so maybe it should be now as well.

Also, a couple of requests from the old forums (i dont know if the members that requested them have created accounts here but i still am obliged to give these away. And if they are here then let me know if you want sth changed, lol).

Electric Eel Man

Spoiler

A breed between a Woman and a Wyvern

Spoiler

Sketch of the previous character

Spoiler

IMPORTANT UPDATE

To increase the activity in the art forum even higher than the astonishing levels it is currently reaching (:/) I decided to "expand" the use of this thread to a place where people can post any character request they might have (i.e. the character doesnt necesserily have to be linked to an RP game/thread/story).

So, did you ever have a character in your head that you didnt know how he will look like in 2D and couldn't draw him ? Then be our guest and post a description (according to the rules mentioned in the beginning of this post) and our artists will help you out.

Also, I am letting the artists know that I have removed the "preferred artist" information statements. The reason is that I find that it will be a lot more beneficial for other artists to post their takes on any request posted here (something that they can do in their own threads as well, of course); not only it will be a good practice but it might enable the exchange of views between the artists, the creator and their respective works in terms of conceptualization and the thought process behind creating a character's image.So in other words, the thread is open to ALL the artists across the entire art forum not just the people mentioned in the OP (but i ll leave the OP as it is in case someone wants to ask an artist to specifically take his request).

Just remember, this isnt a contest or anything of that sort so stay away from insults and ill-mannered comments. This is meant to be purely for fun and practice !

Edited by CloudDreamer7, 07 January 2014 - 07:04 PM.

• Raiden and Morfeus like this

w7WYqCl.gif

-- It's only after we've lost everything... that we're free to do anything --

#2 Rob

Rob

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationWhere the second Kaiju attack took place

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Dude, you never forgot about my eel guy, thanks.

He looks totally awesome, great Job. 

Edited by Rob, 19 January 2013 - 02:30 AM.

#3 Défectueux

Défectueux

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationBeing oh so dark and mysteriously full of pretention

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

Oh great! You didn't forget about my hybrid dragon/human Rein. Thank you Cloud. Great job! I really like her.

#4 Jodgod

Jodgod

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Location(^. ^)> # ^(^. ^) # <(^. ^)^

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

Oh cool, never knew there was a thread like this! will have a request  up soon XD

DO NOT BLINK............

NAiZK2U.gif

#5 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

I think I'm going to be a regular customer to this thread  <3. Cuz, I am terrible at drawing and my characters are usually to unique to find an image via google search >__>

-name of preferred artist: Whoever is kind enough to care about me :3

- name of character: Araragi Hisamu

- physical description: Despite his Japanese name, Hisamu looks like a white caucasian. Clothing? Gray's trousers and Natsu's vest. His hair is both red and blue. NO, not a mixture... the red hair and blue hair is irregularly spread around on top of his head. He claims that the amount of red hair is exactly equal to the amount of blue hair. You are free to count <3

He has two guild marks. A red mark on his left wrist and a blue mark on his right wrist.

Spoiler guildmark

- a bit about the character's personality: Aggressive and enthusiastic at times; distanced and indifferent at times. Like his irregular hair, his personality too shifts between each distant corners at absolutely random times. He is not really hard to communicate, but people usually find his personality shifts annoying. However, due to his magic's nature he is extremely attentive, analytical and calculative during combat.

One thing never changes whether he's in combat, or in his agressive mode, or in his distanced mode though; he doesn't like evil.

(his magic is a type of magic that involves both Heating and Cooling things)

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#6 CloudDreamer7

CloudDreamer7

Psycho-somatic Addict-insane

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationWhere the eagles cry

User's Awards

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

I think I'm going to be a regular customer to this thread  <3. Cuz, I am terrible at drawing and my characters are usually to unique to find an image via google search >__>

-name of preferred artist: Whoever is kind enough to care about me :3

- name of character: Araragi Hisamu

- physical description: Despite his Japanese name, Hisamu looks like a white caucasian. Clothing? Gray's trousers and Natsu's vest. His hair is both red and blue. NO, not a mixture... the red hair and blue hair is irregularly spread around on top of his head. He claims that the amount of red hair is exactly equal to the amount of blue hair. You are free to count <3

He has two guild marks. A red mark on his left wrist and a blue mark on his right wrist.

- a bit about the character's personality: Aggressive and enthusiastic at times; distanced and indifferent at times. Like his irregular hair, his personality too shifts between each distant corners at absolutely random times. He is not really hard to communicate, but people usually find his personality shifts annoying. However, due to his magic's nature he is extremely attentive, analytical and calculative during combat.

One thing never changes whether he's in combat, or in his agressive mode, or in his distanced mode though; he doesn't like evil.

(his magic is a type of magic that involves both Heating and Cooling things)

thats great, i ll take the request (but i wont say when the drawing will be ready cause i m not certain). all i need to ask is a bit more info about his age and build i.e. is he skinny, muscular etc

w7WYqCl.gif

-- It's only after we've lost everything... that we're free to do anything --

#7 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

thats great, i ll take the request (but i wont say when the drawing will be ready cause i m not certain). all i need to ask is a bit more info about his age and build i.e. is he skinny, muscular etc

18 years old. not too skinny, neither muscular... And sorry for the delayed reply

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#8 Jodgod

Jodgod

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

Thank you In advance!! :aww: 

- name of preferred artist: why anyone at all!
- name of character: Mateus, The Walking Man,
- physical description (clothes, build, hair, age etc):

Spoiler

- a bit about the character's personality:
Spoiler

Edited by Jodgod, 15 February 2013 - 05:41 AM.

DO NOT BLINK............

NAiZK2U.gif

#9 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationOut doing Blake in her own trailer

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Thank you In advance!! :aww: 

- name of preferred artist: why anyone at all!
- name of character: Mateus, The Walking Man,
- physical description (clothes, build, hair, age etc):

Spoiler

- a bit about the character's personality:
Spoiler

I got you Jodgod. I'll have it done in a week or so depending on how my essay goes.

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

" Looks like we're going to be doing this the hard way..."

#10 kiddeadpool

kiddeadpool

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • LocationDragon's Den

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

i am glad to see this! i will get on this soon!

#11 Jodgod

Jodgod

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

I got you Jodgod. I'll have it done in a week or so depending on how my essay goes.

Thanks!! alot!!!

DO NOT BLINK............

NAiZK2U.gif

#12 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

Thanks!! alot!!!

Here you go.

if there is anything you want edited, just say so. :3

Spoiler Mateus the Walking Man

Edited by PunkP, 27 February 2013 - 12:14 AM.

• Jodgod, taichi, Sangre de la Rosa and 1 other like this

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#13 Jodgod

Jodgod

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Here you go.

if there is anything you want edited, just say so. :3

Spoiler Mateus the Walking Man

Absolutely love it!! Yay!  :perv:

DO NOT BLINK............

NAiZK2U.gif

#14 -JustMyself-

-JustMyself-

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationThere. Riiiiiiight there.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

Preferred Artist - Doesn't matter to me, though I do like the way PunkP Did Jod's

Name - Jericho Midna

Appearance - A 6’1 big brute of a teenager, or that’s how most people see him as. JM has a barrel chest and broad shoulders, he has a full beard which he keeps shaved to a chin strap and wears glasses, small light framed rectangular glasses. He has short hair, though he used to have long shoulder length hair. Has a unique birthmark, a blond patch of hair on his head. The rest is black. Hazel eyes. Usually wears flip flops, black shorts, a black t-shirt, and a colored button up long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, along with a hat worn backwards. Muscular.

Made this character for taichi's The World Ended Again Rp

Thank You in advance to anyone who takes this request.

Edited by -JustMyself-, 28 February 2013 - 02:41 AM.

#15 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

Actually...I have a request specifically for PunkP...since she did such an absolutely wonderful job the last time.~

Remy Antoinette Charlevoix..

The Ragtag Princes Frost Mage.~

A porcelain-skinned Blood Elf with platinum hair, luminous green eyes, a crimson and gold shoulderless tank top with matching dress that covers her toes. Long, pointed ears, with a smooth, round face. Her weapon of preference would be an ornate dagger with an equally intricate sheath about her hip.

She would also be wearing a choker about her neck, of which holds a magnificent ruby pendant which rests just above her collarbone.

Does that suffice?

Spoiler The Denizens of the RP Corner, written by Trouble, Mischief, or what have you. And a little special piece by and old friend at the end.

#16 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Preferred Artist - Doesn't matter to me, though I do like the way PunkP Did Jod's

Name - Jericho Midna

Appearance - A 6’1 big brute of a teenager, or that’s how most people see him as. JM has a barrel chest and broad shoulders, he has a full beard which he keeps shaved to a chin strap and wears glasses, small light framed rectangular glasses. He has short hair, though he used to have long shoulder length hair. Has a unique birthmark, a blond patch of hair on his head. The rest is black. Hazel eyes. Usually wears flip flops, black shorts, a black t-shirt, and a colored button up long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, along with a hat worn backwards. Muscular.

Made this character for taichi's The World Ended Again Rp

Thank You in advance to anyone who takes this request.

I'll take this request~

I should have it done in a week or so.

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#17 -JustMyself-

-JustMyself-

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationThere. Riiiiiiight there.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Yay thank you :D

#18 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yay thank you :D

Here you go, if you want any edits, just ask.

Spoiler Jericho Midna

Actually...I have a request specifically for PunkP...since she did such an absolutely wonderful job the last time.~

Remy Antoinette Charlevoix..

The Ragtag Princes Frost Mage.~

A porcelain-skinned Blood Elf with platinum hair, luminous green eyes, a crimson and gold shoulderless tank top with matching dress that covers her toes. Long, pointed ears, with a smooth, round face. Her weapon of preference would be an ornate dagger with an equally intricate sheath about her hip.

She would also be wearing a choker about her neck, of which holds a magnificent ruby pendant which rests just above her collarbone.

Does that suffice?

I'll take this request.

I should be done with this in a week at most.

Also, could you give me 3 main personality traits for her; oh and her age too? :3

Edited by PunkP, 07 March 2013 - 06:35 PM.

• taichi likes this

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#19 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Here you go, if you want any edits, just ask.

Spoiler Jericho Midna

I'll take this request.

I should be done with this in a week at most.

Also, could you give me 3 main personality traits for her; oh and her age too? :3

Easy!

Mischievous, impulsive, and a hopeless romantic.

Her age is about....well, in appearances, her early twenties. ^_^

Spoiler The Denizens of the RP Corner, written by Trouble, Mischief, or what have you. And a little special piece by and old friend at the end.

#20 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

Easy!

Mischievous, impulsive, and a hopeless romantic.

Her age is about....well, in appearances, her early twenties. ^_^

Okay, also what is her body type?

Tall/Short? Curvy/Straight as a Board? A cups/D cups?

And could you tell me more about her hair, like how long it is, hair style, and what kind of texture? (wavy/straight/curly/spiky/etc)

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users