steamjunkie

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:34 AM

haaiii 0.=

I'm currently recording some audio versions of children's books for my Chinese students. I was hoping to put some visuals to the story so it's like a comic style video. I just recorded Little Red Riding Hood, would you be interested in drawing some characters if you are bored and have some time?

there are 5 characters, they don't have to be perfect 0.=

- Little Red Riding Hood
- Mother
- Grandma
- The woodcutter
- the wolf

hope to hear from you =.0

This sounds pretty interesting. I know the story quite well, but maybe you can describe how the characters look in your mind.

So me and Mantistalker have had a project going on for several months now where we have essentially designed our own fantasy world, writing a lore for it along with cultural aspects and a magic system. I have also more recently started working on a story tied to the world, spanning more than 38000 words by now and still counting. Since we have since long reached the point where we feel we have invested a lot of time and effort into all of this, I was thinking I would ask here if there is any artist who could imagine working with us in any way. I would be fine with anything from a fully-fledged inclusion into the group to just a few simple designs for the different races along with a world map maybe. Either way, I feel this would be something more easily communicated through something that is not a forum thread.

If there is anyone who might wanna make some friends and see what we've built, or maybe just draw some things up for us, I would be eternally grateful for any reply. Even if you are just curious about it all, don't hesitate to give room for that curiousity and ask!

Interesting... I think I'd be down for doing some race designs (or something) for you guys. Just let me know what you have in mind.

• Fuzegiki likes this

wo5u8.jpg

#202 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:50 AM

So me and Mantistalker have had a project going on for several months now where we have essentially designed our own fantasy world, writing a lore for it along with cultural aspects and a magic system. I have also more recently started working on a story tied to the world, spanning more than 38000 words by now and still counting.

so many stories are being made here recently, first baka and shin and now also you guys, also a detailed fantasy world sounds very interesting
good fun in working on it and making it grow

would want to ask more (like where it takes inspiration from), but guess i'll wait to see some illustrations or even a first chapter

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#203 mantisstalker

mantisstalker

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4123 posts
  • LocationDessert Bluffs

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

would want to ask more (like where it takes inspiration from), but guess i'll wait to see some illustrations or even a first chapter

We've noticed a lot of Eragon-ish references but I like to think its all over the place.

• Zeando likes this

xwj6hphfvwez_zps37695cdc.png

Manty is a being of Chaos afterall. It was only natural he'd confuse you.

#204 steamjunkie

steamjunkie

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

So me and Mantistalker have had a project going on for several months now where we have essentially designed our own fantasy world, writing a lore for it along with cultural aspects and a magic system. I have also more recently started working on a story tied to the world, spanning more than 38000 words by now and still counting. Since we have since long reached the point where we feel we have invested a lot of time and effort into all of this, I was thinking I would ask here if there is any artist who could imagine working with us in any way. I would be fine with anything from a fully-fledged inclusion into the group to just a few simple designs for the different races along with a world map maybe. Either way, I feel this would be something more easily communicated through something that is not a forum thread.

If there is anyone who might wanna make some friends and see what we've built, or maybe just draw some things up for us, I would be eternally grateful for any reply. Even if you are just curious about it all, don't hesitate to give room for that curiousity and ask!

Hello, DiezDragon!

It's been a while since we've talked (probably because I was sick and after I got better the only thing that I wanted to do was watch movies), but from all of the communication that we did I was finally able to come up with some designs that I didn't hate.

I decided to post it in this thread to show people that this thread isn't dead and that requests are still being done. I'll be sending you the original drawings in PM.

Spoiler HERE THEY ARE:

• diezdragon, Zeando and ilikewaffles like this

wo5u8.jpg

#205 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1489 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:55 AM

Hello, DiezDragon!

It's been a while since we've talked (probably because I was sick and after I got better the only thing that I wanted to do was watch movies), but from all of the communication that we did I was finally able to come up with some designs that I didn't hate.

I decided to post it in this thread to show people that this thread isn't dead and that requests are still being done. I'll be sending you the original drawings in PM.

Spoiler HERE THEY ARE:

I freaking love you, man! This is amazing, I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you a lot for pulling through despite my selfish requests and small details ^^

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

#206 mantisstalker

mantisstalker

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4123 posts
  • LocationDessert Bluffs

User's Awards

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:20 AM

Yo I'm looking to immortalize a pretty epic scene from my D&D game now that we suffered the loss of a pretty major character. It involves a few characters but I'm not really looking for detail or coloring and am quite happy for just general line art. It was a pretty silly scene so a cartoon-ish style wouldn't be out of place. 

xwj6hphfvwez_zps37695cdc.png

Manty is a being of Chaos afterall. It was only natural he'd confuse you.

#207 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1676 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

So is this still going here?^^ IF yes I would have a request for a male Zeltron (a SW Legends race)

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#208 ilikewaffles

ilikewaffles

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

Crap...I forgot about this......sorry! @Raiden and others

Hmmmmmmm, I'll probably get to what I can in between classes. (I'll most likely just draw the girls bc they're more fun to draw :P)

• Raiden likes this

Clicky clicky  :psyduck: 

Spoiler

#209 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1676 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:42 PM

Crap...I forgot about this......sorry! @Raiden and others

Hmmmmmmm, I'll probably get to what I can in between classes. (I'll most likely just draw the girls bc they're more fun to draw :P)

No problem ^^ you are doing this for free after all :)
  • ilikewaffles likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users