PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationOut doing Blake in her own trailer

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Easy!

Mischievous, impulsive, and a hopeless romantic.

Her age is about....well, in appearances, her early twenties. ^_^

Here you go. If you want any edits, please don't hesitate to ask~

Spoiler  Remy Antoinette Charlevoix

• taichi likes this

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

" Looks like we're going to be doing this the hard way..."

#23 Sangre de la Rosa

Sangre de la Rosa

赤La Araña Discoteca 赤

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationThe World Is Quiet Here

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

Hey Punky, I have a request for you. If ye, be up to the challenge.

- Ajax "The Bear" Wroughtstone

-  Ajax is very tall, standing at 7'1, and and is extremely muscular across his whole body. He is covered in furs, most prominently a black bear cloak, which it's head he wears as a sort of hood. The rest of the cape part of the cloak is streaked with grey, along with a diamond shaped spot of grey upon the head. He has long messy brown hair that hangs ragged to his shoulders. He is 37.His face is serious, and straight, having little to none bishie qualities. More of a rugged handsome. He is missing his right ear. His weapon is a pair of deep grey gauntlets, that somehow encompass his massive hands.

- He is a determented and grim individual. furthering his and only his needs as he see's fit.

When Life Gives You Lemons,Make Grape Juice.

Then Sit Back, Relax,

And Let The World Wonder How The Hell You Did It.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#24 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

>__>

<__<

PunkP's three requests so far are all from TWEA B)

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#25 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

-  Ajax is very tall, standing at 7'1, and and is extremely muscular across his whole body. He is covered in furs, most prominently a black bear cloak, which it's head he wears as a sort of hood. The rest of the cape part of the cloak is streaked with grey, along with a diamond shaped spot of grey upon the head. He has long messy brown hair that hangs ragged to his shoulders. He is 37.His face is serious, and straight, having little to none bishie qualities. More of a rugged handsome. He is missing his right ear. His weapon is a pair of deep grey gauntlets, that somehow encompass his massive hands.

- He is a determented and grim individual. furthering his and only his needs as he see's fit.

Challenge Accepted. >;3

I'll have this bad boy done in a week or so~

>__>

<__<

PunkP's three requests so far are all from TWEA B)

Figures the world would end first before my business thrived. xD

• taichi and Sangre de la Rosa like this

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#26 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

I have a bit of a challenge over here. And I prefer to request it from PunkPrincess who seems to be doing fantastic job in this thread. No need to hurry, I just need this as an eye candy. 

Name: Nellgath Granite

Race: Urshard : A huge race of rock giants that are between 10-12 feet tall and about 2-3 wider than normal humans and far heavier, since they are covered in stone.

Age: 316 (well, average lifespan of Urshards vary between 700-1000 years. So Nellgath would appear to be a woman in her early twenties.)

Appearance:
A 9ft 6 inch tall granite lady... (granite, as in literally granite ). Her skin, while incredibly smooth for a rock giant, is covered in what may effectively be called freckles. Her hair, unexpected from an Urshard, is quite long and soft (actually soft like a normal hair, it's not made of stone or anything) and is usually braided on her back to reach all the way down to her waist. While she is working in her forge though, she tends to roll it around her forehead like a coronet so as not to get in the way. As expected of a blacksmith, she tends not to pick multi-layered clothing. Her casual clothing is a sleeveless one piece off-white dress with a rope/belt wrapped around her waist to keep it together. She wears a thick (very thick) dark blue blacksmith's apron while working on her forge.

She also carries a family heirloom smithing hammer with her, with its head twice the size of a normal human.

Personality:

Witty and secretive. Very patient and likes to plan things way ahead of time. A rationalist, neither good nor evil. And is far from being an emotional type.

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#27 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

Here you go Sangre. :3

If you want any edits, just say so~

Spoiler Ajax "The Bear" Wroughtstone

I have a bit of a challenge over here. And I prefer to request it from PunkPrincess who seems to be doing fantastic job in this thread. No need to hurry, I just need this as an eye candy. 

Race: Urshard : A huge race of rock giants that are between 10-12 feet tall and about 2-3 wider than normal humans and far heavier, since they are covered in stone.

Age: 316 (well, average lifespan of Urshards vary between 700-1000 years. So Nellgath would appear to be a woman in her early twenties.)

Appearance:
A 9ft 6 inch tall granite lady... (granite, as in literally granite ). Her skin, while incredibly smooth for a rock giant, is covered in what may effectively be called freckles. Her hair, unexpected from an Urshard, is quite long and soft (actually soft like a normal hair, it's not made of stone or anything) and is usually braided on her back to reach all the way down to her waist. While she is working in her forge though, she tends to roll it around her forehead like a coronet so as not to get in the way. As expected of a blacksmith, she tends not to pick multi-layered clothing. Her casual clothing is a sleeveless one piece off-white dress with a rope/belt wrapped around her waist to keep it together. She wears a thick (very thick) dark blue blacksmith's apron while working on her forge.

She also carries a family heirloom smithing hammer with her, with its head twice the size of a normal human.

Personality:

Witty and secretive. Very patient and likes to plan things way ahead of time. A rationalist, neither good nor evil. And is far from being an emotional type.

Hmmm...I'll see what I can do about this one... :T

Edited by PunkP, 23 March 2013 - 07:09 PM.

• taichi likes this

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#28 Sangre de la Rosa

Sangre de la Rosa

赤La Araña Discoteca 赤

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationThe World Is Quiet Here

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

;-;

He's so beautiful.

;-;

Thank you Punky~! <3

• PunkP likes this

When Life Gives You Lemons,Make Grape Juice.

Then Sit Back, Relax,

And Let The World Wonder How The Hell You Did It.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#29 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

No problem. I'd do anything for my Sangre~<3

Hit me up whenever you need art or something. :3

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#30 ryuu rifle

ryuu rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

so this is what you do now punkyp. May I ask for one too?

also. long time no see

#31 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

Too long if you ask me~ :D

And yeah, this is what I mostly do to pass my time now-a-days, well until summer comes.

Once I have my freedom again, I shall invade the RP Corner with my rampaging army of kooky ideas. >:D

Of course you can, everyone is welcome to.

You can have your pick between me and CloudDreamer.

Just letting you know though, that you'll have to wait in line after taichi if you pick me. :3

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#32 ryuu rifle

ryuu rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

I wouldn't mind waiting for my friend to help me :D

and I can't wait for the army to come. Charge!!!

request:

artist: as stated above

name: Joan "farmer boy" 

Bio: The famer's youngest son of a small growing village, Joan is a curious youth in the ways of nature. He often roams the forest lining his family farm lands and loves to bring home trophies of that day's trip, mostly a strange rock or the occasional pet. That quickly changed as the empire called for a draft and Joan was sent in place of his older bothers since they were disqualified due to previous injuries. 

Appearance: Long limbed but shorter than average, Joan has a thin frame that hides some impressive muscles due to his weak posture. His plated armor is well sized for his odd proportions, but his still needed to remove a few pieces around the joints as they didn't work well with his range of movements. His weapon of choice was that of a polearm as it felt the most familiar to his farm tools at home. 

(have some liberty with all the other unknown features. I'm sure you'll be awesome")

Edited by ryuu rifle, 24 March 2013 - 01:34 PM.

#33 Défectueux

Défectueux

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationBeing oh so dark and mysteriously full of pretention

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

I have two requests!

-name of preferred artist
Anyone that'll be kind enough to draw her for me
- Korene Heart
- physical description (clothes, build, hair, age etc)
Appearance: An average sized(height wise)girl with a pale complexion, long wavy brown hair, and orange-gold eyes. She has a thin, healthy and curvy body type. Besides her eyes the only other non-human trait she possesses in her appearance are her wings. They're large and have a large range of brown and black shades blended into the feathers.
Clothing: Mid-thigh, flowing, earthy colored dresses with cloth sashes and ankle-high boots under a long hooded black cloak.
- a bit about the character's personality
Personality/Social Behavior: A morbidly adorable girl with a constant craving for a big bite of knowledge. She has a dark, humorous outlook on life that normally leads to a pessimistic attitude. If she must engage in a conversation she'll either be unintentionally offensive(sometimes it's on purpose) or really giddy depending on who it is.

Anyone that'll be kind enough to draw him for me
- name of character
Albreit Scheimer
Appearance: A five foot five middle-aged man with a curly downward mustache, a military cropped haircut, and a monocle.
He's a deranged scientist, mechanic, doctor, and philosopher.

Edited by Défectueux, 25 March 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#34 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

Appearance:

Personality:

Well here she is!

I hope you like her, but if you have any edit request at all, just pm me. ;)

Spoiler Nelgath Granite

I wouldn't mind waiting for my friend to help me :D

and I can't wait for the army to come. Charge!!!

request:

artist: as stated above

name: Joan "farmer boy" 

Bio: The famer's youngest son of a small growing village, Joan is a curious youth in the ways of nature. He often roams the forest lining his family farm lands and loves to bring home trophies of that day's trip, mostly a strange rock or the occasional pet. That quickly changed as the empire called for a draft and Joan was sent in place of his older bothers since they were disqualified due to previous injuries. 

Appearance: Long limbed but shorter than average, Joan has a thin frame that hides some impressive muscles due to his weak posture. His plated armor is well sized for his odd proportions, but his still needed to remove a few pieces around the joints as they didn't work well with his range of movements. His weapon of choice was that of a polearm as it felt the most familiar to his farm tools at home. 

(have some liberty with all the other unknown features. I'm sure you'll be awesome")

And next up will be this lil' guy! ;D

The only thing I really need to know is his age and 3 adjectives to describe his personality and I'll be good to go for everything else~

Edited by PunkP, 25 March 2013 - 02:30 PM.

• taichi likes this

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#35 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

Fantastic and beautiful... It's such a shame my vocabulary is too limited to express my overall impression ;_;

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#36 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Aww, that's fine.

A simple "thanks" is more than suffice for me. ;D

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#37 Ichihimefan!!

Ichihimefan!!

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationIwatobi Swim Club~

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

Aww, that's fine.

A simple "thanks" is more than suffice for me. ;D

Rogue and I were talking about your art for taichi's character today. Really great work Punk<3

himesigfreefree_zpsc2310416.gif

~Forever will forever be ours~

#38 PunkP

PunkP

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

Rogue and I were talking about your art for taichi's character today. Really great work Punk<3

Thanks Hime~<3

Oh, and tell Rogue I said thanks too. :D

If either of you ever have an art request, I'll be more than happy to oblige. :3

output_f_QV2l_K.gif

#39 CloudDreamer7

CloudDreamer7

Psycho-somatic Addict-insane

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationWhere the eagles cry

User's Awards

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

I have two requests!

Anyone that'll be kind enough to draw her for me
- Korene Heart
Appearance: An average sized(height wise)girl with a pale complexion, long wavy brown hair, and orange-gold eyes. She has a thin, healthy and curvy body type. Besides her eyes the only other non-human trait she possesses in her appearance are her wings. They're large and have a large range of brown and black shades blended into the feathers.
Clothing: Mid-thigh, flowing, earthy colored dresses with cloth sashes and ankle-high boots under a long hooded black cloak.
Personality/Social Behavior: A morbidly adorable girl with a constant craving for a big bite of knowledge. She has a dark, humorous outlook on life that normally leads to a pessimistic attitude. If she must engage in a conversation she'll either be unintentionally offensive(sometimes it's on purpose) or really giddy depending on who it is.

Anyone that'll be kind enough to draw him for me
- name of character
Albreit Scheimer
Appearance: A five foot five middle-aged man with a curly downward mustache, a military cropped haircut, and a monocle.
He's a deranged scientist, mechanic, doctor, and philosopher.

since i m nearly done with taichi's request, i ll take these =)

• taichi and Défectueux like this

w7WYqCl.gif

-- It's only after we've lost everything... that we're free to do anything --

#40 Défectueux

Défectueux

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationBeing oh so dark and mysteriously full of pretention

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

Thank you very much Cloud <3