#41 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

http://www.animenews...bout-90-minutes

Yuko Soen, Bandai Visual's chief producer for the Mobile Suit Gundam UC anime series, confirmed with the Bunka Tsūshin website on June 4 that the anime's last volume will be longer than the previous ones. Whereas the previous six volumes were each about 60 minutes long, the staff is planning the next one to be in the 90-minute range.

The seventh and final volume will be released in Japan next spring. The volume will be titled “Niji no Kanata ni” — the Japanese title for the song "Over the Rainbow" from The Wizard of Oz. The sixth episode was to have been the final one, but the "Film & Live 2012" event revealed that there would be a seventh one.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#42 skyguy

skyguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

Got to milk that for all its worth. Got to recolor even more model kits that they already have molds for and then give them new names. Zeon BANZAI!

I thought this was confirmed awile ago though? Atleast it was talked about on /m/.

They keep stretching out this ova because they have nothing better to do.

14y8k1e.gif

DANGUARD ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#43 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

http://www.animenews...nday-s-magazine

Comedy manga revolves around White Base crew members living in same apartment complex

The September issue of Shogakukan's Shonen Sunday S magazine began serializing Santa Harukaze's Apartment of Gundam manga on Thursday.

Spoiler

The story of the Apartment of Gundam comedy manga takes place during the one-year war in U.C. 0079. During this chaos, the crew of the White Base vessel live together in the same apartment complex. Characters that appear in the manga include the 19-year old, running shirt-wearing Bright Noa, the sexy manager Sayla, and the problem child Amuro. The manga tells the story of their slow-paced and comedic everyday lives.

The Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Memory of Eden video anime will ship on Friday. In addition, the Gundam Build Fighters anime will premiere this October.

Source: Comic Natalie

For some reason this sounds like it might be fun to read.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#44 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

So.

Just out of curiosity, who would win in a fight. Regular Wing Gundam or Gundam Exia?

Honestly I'd say Exia will wing, the only problem I see Exia having with Wing is the buster rifle. without that Wing is a pushover with little else to offer. That could be true of every Gundam suit, but the rest of it's offensive power is pretty mediocre. If Exia pulled out Burst Mode/Trans Am that Buster rifle isn't going to be a big deal.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#45 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

So.

Just out of curiosity, who would win in a fight. Regular Wing Gundam or Gundam Exia?

Honestly I'd say Exia will wing, the only problem I see Exia having with Wing is the buster rifle. without that Wing is a pushover with little else to offer. That could be true of every Gundam suit, but the rest of it's offensive power is pretty mediocre. If Exia pulled out Burst Mode/Trans Am that Buster rifle isn't going to be a big deal.

Hmm Tough call.

Wing isn't as overpowered as WZ, but is speed and range efficient, where as the Exia is CQ specialty.

I'd give the edge to Wing ATM due to the range and how well the pilot is at shooting things with that Beam Cannon.

Though one thing to put into question is how well E-Carbon is compared to Gundanium, neither is invincible against Beam weaponry .. but against other means of damage is something to consider. 

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#46 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Gundam Exia would win the fight hands down. 

Naturally, the pilots of each mobile suit is going to be a big factor in determining which mobile suit is going to operate best. 

Wing Gundam was only a good mobile suit because of its armor and extremely skilled pilot Heero. 

Main weapon to watch out for is the Buster Rifle. But other than that I don't see the suit being all that deadly. 

Plus, Exia has a solar furnace that lets it operate with nearly infinite power, while Wing Gundam needs to refuel after a certain period of time. 

Then you have Exia GN shield versus Wing Gundam armor. Wing Gundam would have to perform a point blank attack to penetrate Exia GN Shield, since it was stated at the end of the 1st Season of Gundam 00, that Exia had the long sword attached to it for this reason..    

• Tokoya likes this

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

#47 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

Pretty much the only thing I see Wing having over Exia is the buster Rifle and that isn't a whole lot. Maybe if it was the twin buster rifle like Wing Zero it would have a chance, but head vulcans, one large buster rifle and beam sabers aren't going to hold up well. Hero's best option might be to stay in rider/bird mode and try a hit and run style attack.

If range is a big issue for Setsuna, he could always ask for one of his weapon packages that can either help him close the distance or give him better range, such as the GN Arms

• Tokoya likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#48 skyguy

skyguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:56 AM

Pic of the newly revealed ReBawoo.

Spoiler

You might remember the original from Gundam ZZ when it was piloted by Glemmy.

AMX-107R Re-Bawoo. Upgraded machine equipped with psycho-frame. Intended to be Frontal's personal machine before he got the Sinanju, subsequently piloted by someone else. Thanks to the psycho-frame, it appears the separation function has now been perfected.

Cool looking. Hope it does something in the ova.

14y8k1e.gif

DANGUARD ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#49 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,875 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

The new Gundam AGE OVA's are out and subbed 

HD Stream

http://www.animeaven...-of-eden-ova-1/

http://www.animeaven...-of-eden-ova-2/

• Vl731 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#50 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,875 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:08 AM

Is it bad that I liked these 2 OVA's wayyy more than the actual series lol 

Damn the guys who did this are smart, Asemu and Zeheart were the best characters in this series, this was just beautiful :'')

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#51 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:20 AM

Is this pretty much condensing the story or something else?

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#52 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,875 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:00 AM

Is this pretty much condensing the story or something else?

Its AGE from Asemu and Zeheart's (Mainly Zeheart's) POV with a few added scenes

So no part 1 stuff and there's not much of Flit and Kio stuff either

Edited by Tokoya, 09 August 2013 - 03:01 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#53 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Was just wondering since every time I see something about a Gundam OVA it always ends up being rehashing of the series.

Some new info on Gundam Build Fighters

http://www.animenews...ters-anime-cast

Mikasa is in this...

• Tokoya likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#54 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

http://www.animenews...-promo-streamed

• Tokoya likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#55 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Finally got around to Gundam Age, Memory of Eden.

I liked that they seemed to change up some of the scenes between Romary and Zeheart. Instead of her being interested in Zeheart it seems more like she's doing what she can to get Asemu a new friend who isn't going to kiss up to him. Well all that changed after they joined the military and Zeheart went to confront Asemu by that lake.

The play they put on was rather funny too, Asemu being Hook and all.

I really don't remember the Gundam Age looking like a Knight the way it did in this while they were on the Colony still.

And I forgot about Reimi and Wolfe... :cry: And then that moment when the Super Pilot is born :aww:

Also remembered how I would have preferred Asemu hooking up with Arisa, Dique's daughter.

I noticed the first part of this seemed to mostly focus on Asemu, which makes sense I guess since it was focused on his part of the Age series. The second part was mostly focused on Zeheart during the Kio portion of Age. Zeheart is still a real bastard for doing what he did to Fram, but for some reason the bastards get the girls, even it if ends up killing the girl.

Of course I liked seeing the epic final battle between Super Pirate and Bastard.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#56 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,875 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Shinn from Seed Destiny is just the most annoying guy ever....I actually want him to die lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#57 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

How far are you into Destiny?

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#58 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,875 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

Episode 6....I'm kinda busy with school these days and sometimes I dont have the attention span to watch a lot of anime at night

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#59 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

I was just wondering how quickly he annoyed you

• Tokoya likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#60 winter55

winter55

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationSide 7

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

Episode 6....I'm kinda busy with school these days and sometimes I dont have the attention span to watch a lot of anime at night

Stop at ep 10 and forget Destiny existed. Skip to watching Stargazer instead. 

• Tokoya likes this

wintersig_zpse9a9cd70.png

Clicky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users