• Please log in to reply
1236 replies to this topic

#1121 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:24 PM

This woman has a child and decided to stay on an exploding space station and die, while telling someone else to go see that child  :mellow:

And man I really need to get back to watchin 00  :lolxg: Really just been too busy the past two weeks.

Edited by Ace1225, 11 November 2016 - 07:24 PM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#1122 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:34 PM

This woman has a child and decided to stay on an exploding space station and die, while telling someone else to go see that child :mellow:

True. That was crazy. She chose half-crazy clone boy and full-crazy ex-boyfriend/current booty call over her child. She must have really loved them. Clearly orders of magnitude more than her non-crazy baby. :lol:

I wonder if Gladys wanted Ramius to adopt her child. I know she said, "visit" but that just seems so weird. I'm hoping "visit" meant more than just an actual visit.

I felt bad for Coffee-kancho as well. He was... uh.... "enjoying coffee blends" with her until Mwu decided to resurrect himself and stroll on in. Now it's just him and the coffee grinds :(

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1123 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:04 AM

That's right Mikazuki, kick that noob out the way like the trash he is! :lol: :laugh: :lolxg:

Takaki has now become an official OG.

By the good Lord himself, I love this show :wub:

Edited by DarkNemesis, 13 November 2016 - 10:10 AM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1124 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,780 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:15 AM

SEEING THOSE 2 TRAITOROUS SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT GUYS DIE WAS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN ALL WEEK

Honestly, fuck them both and I hope that they rot in hell for all eternity...Fucking heartless and selfish cunts

Putting that aside, the fighting in this episode was intense and I LOVED seeing Akihiro go apeshit again....Savagezuki did not disappoint as usual and I'm shipping Lafter with Akihiro more and more with each ep lol

RIP though Aston.....I'm really gonna miss you kid :( And Mika's apprentice needs some work but I'm starting to see some promise

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1125 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

And Mika's apprentice needs some work but I'm starting to see some promise

SOME?

That's right Mikazuki, kick that noob out the way like the trash he is! :lol: :laugh: :lolxg:

That's not hyperbole. That actually happened.

To be fair, I'm more interested in Young Buddha than that guy. Although, at least, trash-noob got over himself and actually has a better grasp of his situation and his place in the world.

So yeah, there's hope for him yet.

Spoiler

#1126 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,780 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:50 PM

SOME?

That's not hyperbole. That actually happened.

To be fair, I'm more interested in Young Buddha than that guy. Although, at least, trash-noob got over himself and actually has a better grasp of his situation and his place in the world.

So yeah, there's hope for him yet.

Alright Alright alright.....He needs A LOT of work :lmao:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1127 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:03 PM

Takaki has now become an official OG.

By the good Lord himself, I love this show :wub:

Hell yeah. And kudos to Takagi for pulling the trigger after Radice called them all animals.

SEEING THOSE 2 TRAITOROUS SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT GUYS DIE WAS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN ALL WEEK

Honestly, fuck them both and I hope that they rot in hell for all eternity...Fucking heartless and selfish cunts

Putting that aside, the fighting in this episode was intense and I LOVED seeing Akihiro go apeshit again....Savagezuki did not disappoint as usual and I'm shipping Lafter with Akihiro more and more with each ep lol

RIP though Aston.....I'm really gonna miss you kid :( And Mika's apprentice needs some work but I'm starting to see some promise

WHAT PROMISE???????? :rly: :laugh:

• DarkNemesis likes this

5.jpg

#1128 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:19 AM

True. That was crazy. She chose half-crazy clone boy and full-crazy ex-boyfriend/current booty call over her child. She must have really loved them. Clearly orders of magnitude more than her non-crazy baby. :lol:

I wonder if Gladys wanted Ramius to adopt her child. I know she said, "visit" but that just seems so weird. I'm hoping "visit" meant more than just an actual visit.

I felt bad for Coffee-kancho as well. He was... uh.... "enjoying coffee blends" with her until Mwu decided to resurrect himself and stroll on in. Now it's just him and the coffee grinds :(

Truth be told, I was surprised that no one even tried to get Rey to leave that space station either. 

I don't know if that's what Gladys wanted, but I assumed (Even though they didn't show it in the version I watched) that that's what would happen, since it seems like the type of thing Ramius would be willing to do. Good way for her and Mu to start a family  B) Had they made a part 3 i'm confident that her son would have played some kind of role. 

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#1129 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,780 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:32 AM

Hell yeah. And kudos to Takagi for pulling the trigger after Radice called them all animals.

WHAT PROMISE???????? :rly: :laugh:

The fact that he's willing to critique himself and seeks to improve regardless of his crap skills lol

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1130 blastdabomb

blastdabomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

Truth be told, I was surprised that no one even tried to get Rey to leave that space station either. 

I don't know if that's what Gladys wanted, but I assumed (Even though they didn't show it in the version I watched) that that's what would happen, since it seems like the type of thing Ramius would be willing to do. Good way for her and Mu to start a family  B) Had they made a part 3 i'm confident that her son would have played some kind of role. 

Rey is a special snowflake himself.  After being told by Kira that he should live his own life, he decided to take his own life after shooting the chairman.

But things have resolved well enough for CE where Laxus is effectively leading ZAFT while Cagalli is on the Earth side.  And Cagalli is no longer a pushover like the beginning of Destiny so that peace should last and happy ending.

#1131 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,780 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:14 PM

REJOICE EVERYONE

http://www.animenews...-spring/.108958
  • DarkNemesis and g-dubz like this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1132 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:07 AM

Lacus took over the galaxy  :P

• DarkNemesis and Ace1225 like this

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#1133 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:48 AM

Lacus took over the galaxy  :P

That's low key what it comes down to  :lolxg: A singer using her fame to take over one of the superpowers after a major war. With Kira as her lover and Cagalli basically ruling Earth from Orb, you've got one family controlling everything. A 3rd series where they came into conflict, or a film, could have been interesting.

Edited by Ace1225, 18 November 2016 - 07:48 AM.

#1134 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:50 AM

At the rate things are going, Mika's gonna kill himself piloting Barbatos by the time this series is over. And Atra asking Kudelia to make a baby with Mika :rly: ? That came outta nowhere. And Iok's still a dumbass :laugh:

• DarkNemesis likes this

5.jpg

#1135 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:14 PM

Is IBO on break?
  • Chillman likes this

Spoiler

#1136 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,780 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:52 PM

Is IBO on break?

Seems like it is this week

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1137 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

Ugh, so I gotta wait another week???????? :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

5.jpg

#1138 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,780 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:28 AM

Look at how Iron Blooded Oprhans is trying to break me emotionally, mentally and physically thus being the first anime of 2017 to make me cry AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD SETSUNA ORE WA GUNDAM DA, IF THEY DO WHAT I'M HOPING THAT THEY DON'T DO I WILL SHOOT SOMEBODY

But honestly, FUCK Iok AKA The Biggest Dumbass of 2016 and an extra special FUCK you goes out to that salty bitch known as Jasley.....I cannot believe that this show just gave out such HUGE fucking Death Flags like that

• g-dubz likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1139 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:25 PM

Look at how Iron Blooded Oprhans is trying to break me emotionally, mentally and physically thus being the first anime of 2017 to make me cry AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD SETSUNA ORE WA GUNDAM DA, IF THEY DO WHAT I'M HOPING THAT THEY DON'T DO I WILL SHOOT SOMEBODY

But honestly, FUCK Iok AKA The Biggest Dumbass of 2016 and an extra special FUCK you goes out to that salty bitch known as Jasley.....I cannot believe that this show just gave out such HUGE fucking Death Flags like that

Same. But then again that's Gundam for ya.

5.jpg

#1140 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

RIP Naze and Amida :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users