43 replies to this topic

#1 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

Summary: Takahata Shun's day at high school begins just as normal and boring as ever, but it doesn't end that way. After his teacher's head explodes, he and his classmates find themselves forced to play children's games, such as Daruma ga Koronda (a game like Red Light/Green Light), with deadly stakes. With no idea who is behind this mysterious deadly game session, and no way of knowing when it will finally end, the only thing Shun and other students can do is keep trying to win...

This is part one of the series that was published in one magazine, and it's kind of crazy all the way up until the end. Seeing these games twisted was interesting and worth reading. If you like people dieing
somewhat gruesome deaths in some kind of survival game, this is a short and good read.

There is also a Part 2 to this series, since the first one is over.

Summary: The sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori from Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. The series is revived in a weekly installation. The series starts on the same morning of the original.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#2 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4303 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

The title for sequel is Kamisama no Iutohri Ni.

#3 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

I know, though atm I think I'm going to leave the thread title with the first name and maybe have this as a general purpose discussion, since the two series seem to run side by side, in the story. I've seen is listed as "Ni", "Part 2", and "2".

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#4 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4303 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

I've seen is listed as "Ni", "Part 2", and "2".

Actually, "Ni" is correct form because "Kamisam no Iutohri Ni" can also be written as sentence as well (not just a meaning of Part 2).

#5 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

http://www.batoto.ne...oll-scanlations

Ch 3 is out now

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#6 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

http://www.batoto.ne...l-scanlations/1

I never thought about those who might have skipped school when I read the first part. Guess I should have, huh? Now I wonder what happened to those who skipped and weren't willing to go to the second round, or so it seemed at first. Looks like these guys get their own elimination round.

Excusing the Otaku, I wonder if the others may have been killed if they didn't have a valid excuse. That seems likely with how the Second is just killing everyone it comes across that sees it and who ever it picked up.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#7 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

http://www.mangaread...o-iutoori-ii/26

First mystery was kind of easy, it seems. But the twist there at the end was nice. Hopefully he enjoys being art.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#8 Blink22

Blink22

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2132 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:51 PM

Things are finally moving in the story. I just want to see Shun and the rest of them again. I am getting impatient waiting. 

Also, Natsumegu is awesome. 

Edited by Blink22, 21 May 2014 - 07:52 PM.

Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%2525

"Next time, I'll protect you Kite"

#9 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:26 PM

Where can I read Ch 48? Most places I normally go to either don't have it or they have the wrong series all together (Mangareader has a chapter of Apoclapyse no Toride in place of Ch 48.)

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#10 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2691 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

Good question. 

Different sites tend to have it. 

http://www.mangahere..._no_iutoori_ni/

I tend to check that, Mangapark, or mangajoy if they have it updated. 

• Vl731 likes this

#11 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:28 AM

So finally catching up and I have to say that Ch 60 is the best chapter of this entire series.

Just seeing what Akashi did made a lot of this worth it, even if it doesn't amount to anything in the end.

• Blink22 likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#12 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2691 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:20 AM

http://www.mangahere...utoori_ni/c066/

So more of a relationship chapter.

#13 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

A breather chapter more then anything and I guess it's needed given how crazy things were until last chapter.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#14 Blink22

Blink22

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2132 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

And I repeat once again, Natsumegu is awesome.

Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%2525

"Next time, I'll protect you Kite"

#15 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2691 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:38 AM

http://mangacow.co/K...ori Ni 084/?all

Wut? 

Granted, it was kinda a death flag when you see him talking about killing, only to be Kill stealed, but still unexpected at first. 

#16 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5515 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

That was unexpected.

But then again this series has always been pretty random.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#17 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:33 PM

I'm surprised this isn't more popular on here, this is a great Manga.  Nobody has posted for a while but since I'm sure it is right around the corner, How do you think the end of part one is going to intersect with part two?  They should be doing the courage race at while all this comotion is going on with the sky high hop scotch

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#18 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2691 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

It hard to get a discussion around with the random changes.

Also, it mostly crunchroll that get the scans, which is annoying at first. 

Regarding the intersection, that'll depend on what happens with Mana and the other 2 not caught yet. 

#19 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:35 PM

Huh, well from what I've been seeing kissmanga and mangapanda usually get them on wednesdays (though I'm not sure what's been going on lately).

I surmise that all this sky high hop scotch stuff will help save Shun and Amaya from falling to their deaths. I'm not sure how though. 

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#20 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10685 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

This sounds like something you'd like @Insane Soul, lol

Edited by Tokoya, 12 February 2015 - 06:12 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users