#21 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

ḫ̢̢̦̻̮̬̙̣̊̃̆̈́̈́̏̒́̓ǭ̛͙̝̱̘͖̘̖̒̈́̔̈́͋̈́͝ͅp̢̺̙̮̯͓̙͈̹͌͌̾͋̋͆̐̍͘ȇ̆̉͌̕͝

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,222 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:58 PM

Knowing I am a hardcore fan of Danganronpa, why didn't you tell me about this before @Negative Syndicate , why can't we be happy?

@Blink22 YOU TOO BLINKS

Thanks a bunch Tokoya, I'll give it a go.

• Tokoya likes this

HxdkfRK.gif

“Just like a single bullet setting off a world war, despair has the power to throw this world into chaos!”

#22 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:09 PM

Wait, IS hasn't read this series yet? Wut?

Those others sites take it from crunchy roll.

http://www.crunchyro...apter_num=96.00

nakama power conversion FTW

#23 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,222 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:11 PM

Yeah, you all disappointed me at not considering how disappointing I am sometimes.

HxdkfRK.gif

“Just like a single bullet setting off a world war, despair has the power to throw this world into chaos!”

#24 Negative Syndicate

Negative Syndicate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Planet Earth......

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

Knowing I am a hardcore fan of Danganronpa, why didn't you tell me about this before @Negative Syndicate , why can't we be happy?

I'm not reading this series.

• Insane Soul and ruggia like this

#25 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,222 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

I'm not reading this series.

I am tired of your excuses!

HxdkfRK.gif

#26 Blink22

Blink22

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:20 PM

I honestly haven't kept up with this series for the past 30 or so chapters. Things got too random with little tension for my taste. @YyAoMmIi please tell me Shun, Amaya and the others from season 1 have at least shown up yet? If they have, I'll catch up right this instant!

@Insane Soul I strongly advise reading season 1 which is called Kamisama no Iutoori. The sequel which is currently on-going hasn't been as good though which eventually lead me to putting it on hiatus for a bit until the season 1 main cast shows up again at least.

Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%2525

"Next time, I'll protect you Kite"

#27 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:59 AM

They made a brief cameo but it wasn't anything to be too excited about. I like this second part just as much as the first though.  I wouldn't say it's any more random than the first part. Random games, random deaths, random romances...It's all the same really IMO.

I never felt too much tension from the first part either considering that the main characters are all effing crazy thrill whores. I get more of that from part two since the mains seem more vulnerable.  They actually get scared of things.  I think that is the main difference between the two really. I love that crazy fearlessness from the part one characters and I like them more, but the story of the second part seems more..."real" (not a great choice of words I admit) since they seem more....human i guess. 

• YyAoMmIi likes this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#28 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

Correct. 

In Season 1, you have 1 crazy guy, a girl that get wet from facing death, and whatnot. MC is more about killing god then having everyone surivive. 

#29 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:19 PM

http://mangapark.me/...oori-ni/s1/c104

Now the 2 series link together. 80% certain there'll be a part 3, but 20% think it'll just continue part 2, as it should end the series now.

+1 for Kami Jr.

I wonder what Kami's reaction when he see the 2 girls there. 

• /2aw likes this

#30 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:18 AM

I liked that tie in.  I can also breath easy now that I know Shun and Amaya are saved.

So does that mean that the two girls should teleport to the "portrait to hell" game with their shadow step partners? I'm pretty sure they had their cellphones still.  I suppose we will just have to see.

I hope that part two just continues.  I would imagine some long gap if there is going to be a whole nother series.

Edited by /2aw, 09 April 2015 - 11:21 AM.

My Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#31 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:29 PM

Well is not nessary that there is a long gap. we know if there is a part 3, it would use "portrait to hell", of which we know it is soon.

Another question if those currently is sport game will go to "portrait of Hell game or will sport game continue.

#32 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:22 PM

It's been a while since I looked at the first series but wasn't that supposed to be the last round of the sports game?

My Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

#33 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:00 PM

http://mangapark.me/...oori-ni/s5/c108

Chris seriously died? I hope that is just an illusion...

#34 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:34 AM

You know how this can be. I did not see that coming though, sheesh. It was so sudden.

My Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

#35 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

I know with the random deaths with Un, but still. 

• /2aw likes this

#36 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

Chapter 109:

How the hell did that guy that died at first survive the other rounds with that stupid issues

They screwed up page 10 translation. Should be put all the dolls were the piece fit in the center.

that last guy to die, i understand.

#37 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:42 PM

hahaa, that tin tin looking guy had me dying, I couldn't focus with his constant groping. If all of the other contestants were from the regular games I can see how they are always so hasty. The games they played were always pretty straight forward. Only the trash can kids had to really figure out their games. It's pretty messed up really.

My Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

#38 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

http://www.crunchyro...pter_num=117.00

The reformed friend's death, so how much of that was expected?

I say so, since that the 2nd time so far good person that temp join dark side died as soon after they reformed.

Are we missing anyone from this dream team match up?

not really since it was just these 4 that we cared about

• /2aw likes this

#39 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:21 AM

I think everyone saw it coming, but I wasn't expecting that strength from Akashi. I think that was a big moment in the series because he seems to have finally accepted death as an inevitable part of this game and found a determination that goes beyond the fear of death or even losing someone. He doesn't have to overcompensate or lose his cool anymore. Well at least I hope this is the case.

Shun, Amaya, Ushimitsu, and Akashi...dream team indeed. Now if Akashi can also get his tom foolery back...

My Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

#40 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:09 PM

http://www.crunchyro...pter_num=150.00

RIP everyone. Well at least until he brings them all back to live. 

• /2aw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users