Final chapter. Any final thoughts?
  • YyAoMmIi likes this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#42 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

Been looking for that

And liked that.
Wished the leader of that Jr school was explained

Edited by YyAoMmIi, 08 January 2017 - 10:42 AM.

#43 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

@YyAoMmIi yeah that was my only hang up with it. The end was awesome to me. It wasn't forced and was rather grim. I just really want to know who the eff kami jr was too. Like...was he from the same place as Acid Mana? Why did she kill him so easily if they were? How'd she kill him at all....but hey, I still enjoyed it. You think there will be a part three? Seemed pretty final. 

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#44 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

I say final.
One of the few series where protagonist died
Fact not a happy ending yet fun (wait, wrong word)

Also liked how the special power they got didn't last, but was tied back with imagination

There no need to go to mana world

I wonder of new god made a copy of himself since turn back time.

Edited by YyAoMmIi, 08 January 2017 - 09:06 PM.

• /2aw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users