• Please log in to reply
534 replies to this topic

#1 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years but the Gods' find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submit to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yoke and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth! 

http://www.mangahere...a/feng_shen_ji/

• Nagaraja likes this

#2 Nagaraja

Nagaraja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationResting in the arms of the Ground Prophet Chad-Sama

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

Its about time a thread was made for this manga (or whatever Chinese people call manga). 

"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to it. Now let's go... to the edge of reason." Aizen

"It's been so long that I forgot the pain of not having a name. Everyone had a name that friends use to call them, but I didn't. That pain." Zaraki Kenpachi

#3 kenjitr

kenjitr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Its about time a thread was made for this manga (or whatever Chinese people call manga). 

they call it manhua :P

h42vj.jpg

#4 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

The Dark ones were introduced they were hiding in the Underworld and are planning to make there move against the gods, from the recent chapter  Wu Geng is to learn to the smelting aura technique,since his uncle said he was there for a year and for Wu Geng it will should be slightly faster I expect them to remain there for 5-8 months unless something happens forcing them to leave the island.

Edited by Professor, 18 April 2013 - 08:57 AM.

#5 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

Chapter 39

Good chapter.Wu Geng sure is confident ,what he said was the truth though,nine months have past expect him to arrive when things get bad .The phoenix returns and chooses Shi Xing won't be surprised if  he ends up with Wu Geng later on,expect a temporary alliance between the Dark ones  before they enter the god's domain. Lan will try to rescue Fu Yi  ,don't know what Yue Kui is planning.

Edited by Professor, 21 April 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#6 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Chapter 40

Shi Xing arrives just in time so there is  a good fight in the upcoming chapters.From looking at the raws there are couple of characters being introduced and they seem to delve more into gods but should be a couple of weeks until it reaches that far.

#7 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

Chapter 41

A glimpse of Wu Geng  after 9 months,Shi Xing is Tian's true son, there is something more to that and an explanation on Yue Kui's Spirits of corrosion,decent chapter.

#8 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

Chapter 42 by EGS

An amazing chapter. Loved how Bai Cai played with Xin Yue xD
banner.gif

#9 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Great chapter,Wu Geng gets a new arm from using the smelting aura technique ,should be able to gauge his power level in the upcoming chapters .Erxing makes an appearance and Bai Cai showed she is not useless ,the next chapter should be interesting.

#10 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

Chapter 44

The fight between Tian Kue and Shi Xing comes to an end with the latter being the victor also a brief look at what happened between the two in the past.

Edited by Professor, 26 May 2013 - 04:41 PM.

#11 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

Chapter 45

The Former Great Gods make an appearance . The upcoming chapters will show how the Dark Ones match up with them.Expect Wu Geng to arrive soon,chuckled at the sight of the Spirit of Corrosion when they wanted to eat Yue Kui and  when they started to cry when the seal was lifted.

#12 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Chapter 48

Bai Cai escaping and saving Ah Lan was impressive,about time Wu Geng appeared ,time to see how much stronger he has gotten after training.

#13 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Chapter 49

Wu Geng has gotten much stronger ,his uncle has yet to arrive so I expect the sage kings to retreat when he appears,want to see Erxing fight but seems unlikely now.

Edited by Professor, 23 June 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#14 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

I like Wu Geng´s cocky behavior, it´s the best way to act in front of the gods, especially the Sage Kings.

qhz8b56l.png

#15 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

Good chapter. Shi Xing is going to get beat has no chance against Shen Yen and Zi Yu  finally appears ,would like to see how much stronger he has gotten but that will have to wait until they enter the God's domain.

Edited by Professor, 04 July 2013 - 06:57 PM.

#16 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Chapter 52 and 53.

Back story for Erxing,him and Shen Yen go way back.

#17 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Chapter 54

Wish I  could see more of the ancient dark ones ,Erxing will probably  die some time when they are in the god's domain.Good chapter.

#18 ConanD

ConanD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

Godly Manhua. I have some catching up to do I see. I guess I'll restart where Wu Geng first meet with his uncle again.

#19 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Chapter 56

The entire Dark One's army has finally caught up,the gods enslaving so many races only means trouble hopefully Wu Geng beats some sense into him ,the sea devil's horn blast did not faze Erxing at all.Great chapter.

#20 Ankit

Ankit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:17 AM

Started reading this at like 10:30 PM.  Currently 3:15 AM and going strong.  I can't stop reading.  Very well made manga(or w/e the chinese one is called)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users