• This topic is locked This topic is locked
249 replies to this topic

#241 Dead Presidents

Dead Presidents

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

If you can't do that then don't bother posting. You don't have all the information yet you want to give detailed judgement on a topic you're not even following appropriately. 

If Obito had in fact made contact with Naruto and not planned out that situation to force Minato to have to flee the scene he would have never had the chance to extract the Kyuubi from Kushina as Minato would be present the entire time. He'd then have to fight Minato and risk losing to him which would defeat the whole purpose of his plan which was to take control of the Kyuubi and attack the village. Common sense isn't so common these days it seems.

:banghead:  In the very damn page you link it shows Obito has the Kunai directly next to Naruto, why does he need to put his hand high into the air for a simple stab/slice that could end Naruto's life easily.. It's a stunted situation to get rid of Minato how can you be so dense..

Do you read as well? LOL.. I stated that the bombs was there and the situation was designed to leave Minato with no choice but fleeing the scene.. If Obito had made contact with Naruto that means Minato didn't make it in time which would mean either Obito would have to throw Naruto at Minato stabbed/dead or Minato wouldn't be fleeing because Naruto is already dead and he needs to save Kushina. Though I'd imagine he wouldn't be 100% sound in his judgement since well his kid just died but I give Minato enough credit to prioritize the mission over being stuck dead in his tracks. I disagree Obito meant to get rid of Minato using Naruto as bait. 

tdlr if Obito made contact, Minato didn't get there in time which means the ex-tags wouldn't work because well it requires Minato to get a hold of Naruto.. 

Sorry something called life got in the way. I can't be bothered to read every little thing you posted in this thread. I don't have the time for that. 

Yea we've reached the point where your reaching and grasping for points while not proving or disproving a single thing. Ajh77 pretty much summed it all up in one condensed paragraph and your reply to him was rather weak as well. I don't really know what it is me and him are failing to read, perhaps your own understanding is weak. 

Anyway I'm done, Obito magically never attempted to slice Naruto and his exploding tags placed on his blanket wouldn't have killed him. Minato never ran faster than Obito could strike his kunai upward.  :rolleyes:

#242 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,005 posts
  • LocationDublin/RoIreland

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

He's jes trolling you Sheng. Of course he understands the point. Obito got himself enough time to get Kushina and Minato fell into Obito's trap it perfectly(had no choice in the matter). I'll still say he was fast because he moved across the room in what would seem almost instant to the naked eye.(as you already understand as my point)

Edited by ninpokaton, 16 March 2013 - 01:12 PM.

• ixSheng likes this

#243 OrangeMage

OrangeMage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Locationthe bowels of the internet

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Wait, Lee can walk on water now? When did that happen?

When Team Gai fought the Kisame clone 

12.jpg

#244 Dead Presidents

Dead Presidents

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

He's jes trolling you Sheng. Of course he understands the point. Obito got himself enough time to get Kushina and Minato fell into Obito's trap it perfectly(had no choice in the matter). I'll still say he was fast because he moved across the room in what would seem almost instant to the naked eye.(as you already understand as my point)

That's basically my point right there. If you read the little parts (you don't really have to) you'd realize that that's all I really cared about, Minato running and being faster than Obito could extend his arm. I don't really give a shit if Naruto was meant to die or not...

#245 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

I know you know... Hence the trolling :lol:

Although Sheng may be right, if Obito really wanted to kill Naruto, he probably could have stabbed that quick. But didn't on purpose. For it would serve no purpose in simply stabbing Naruto. I don't know if you get that or not?

#246 Dead Presidents

Dead Presidents

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

I know you know... Hence the trolling :lol:

Although Sheng may be right, if Obito really wanted to kill Naruto, he probably could have stabbed that quick. But didn't on purpose. For it would serve no purpose in simply stabbing Naruto. I don't know if you get that or not?

Yea I get it he threw Naruto up instead of simply slicing him, again I don't really care about that though and I don't think he/she understands that, yet apparently I'm not reading correctly. 

Also I wouldn't say Obito never meant to kill Naruto, he just did so in a way for Minato to get out of his way. Minato still covered a rooms distance in the blink of an eye before Obito could extend his arm, I hope Sheng reads this. He/she should be reading every little post in this thread or else he/she is not reading correctly. 

#247 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,468 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

It seemed like an instant to the SG too.

bleach-5244971_zpsd49320ac.jpg

#248 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

It wasn't a case of not trying to kill Naruto, whether Naruto died or not was not important. So long as Minato was out of the way. Also, we don't know that Ultra, that is again..the point Sheng is making. We don't know if Obito could have reacted to that or not...because he did not want to react to it. He wanted to make it seem like Minato outdid him.

If Obito was unable to react to it - That is fine, Obito knew he couldn't react adn all went according to plan

If Obito was able to react to it - He would intentionally not respond to Minato's speed. Because he had his pan

• ixSheng likes this

#249 Suck_My_Dragon_Eye

Suck_My_Dragon_Eye

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Gai is definitely faster than minato without Speed Jutsu. He was before minato was ever shown to fight and has been the fastest natural mover since the chunnin exams. Able to hit a ninja moving for the kill before anyone saw. A more impressive feat than anything minato has done without ftg IMO.

Posted Image

#250 Dead Presidents

Dead Presidents

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

I'd say Killer Bee is the fastest, then Gai.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users