• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

sgimtu.jpg

A Kirisaki Production

Keraion.

This continent was once a peaceful place. It was wonderous and not blighted by war and chaos. Even it's history was filled with stories of legends that could make a small child's eyes twinkle with the dreams of adventure. Sa'Trai, the legendary King of Nim'Khan. Samuel, the ruler of the Ancients who united the land only to have it taken away. Silvia, the chief of Eiradon who brought peace between Zandara and Oricolm. Isvak, the champion of the arena's first tournament. Ald-ves, the first female priest and also the one to discover magic. The list goes on. Sadly, it is just a shadow of what it once was. Bandits and corrupt leaders rule this continent now. The citizens are being taken advantage of and the Magic of the Gods is running rampant.

Have the Gods abandoned us? Are they laughing at us from above? What did we do wrong? No they did not abandon Keraion. They are simply tired. Tired of waiting being expected to take care of every mortal problem. The God have simply given the humans a way to answer their own problem. They have given them the Branded. Special individuals. Each has the potential to become a legend, but they have to act on it. Sitting around and doing nothing won't get them anywhere.

It's time for the Branded to rise up. It's their time to make their mark on history and fix this place. This is the time of legends, but right now they are just people.

And so the story of these legendary individuals begins...

The Twelve

Lore and Myths (Incomplete)

The World of Keraion

Magic

Spoiler Keraion

Character Sheet

Spoiler

Edited by Kirisaki, 11 March 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#2 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

CLAIMED FOR MY SQUISHY.

And HEALING BACKPACKS EVERYWHERE.

• kiddeadpool and Kirisaki like this
Spoiler The Denizens of the RP Corner, written by Trouble, Mischief, or what have you. And a little special piece by and old friend at the end.

#3 Sailor

Sailor

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMorioh

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

And here we go. As The great Raiden once said..
"Lets Dance."
Spoiler

Edit edit ediiiiiiiit

Also, if its possible, can Luka die standing?

Edited by Sailor, 08 March 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#4 Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

@Sailor: Accepted. Also you want him to die? 0_0

@Trouble: You just won the RP.

Edited by Kirisaki, 06 March 2013 - 07:12 PM.

#5 Sailor

Sailor

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMorioh

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

No no Kiri I didn't edit it yet!
I meant, I'm going to.

Yes. I want all my characters to die. They must pass on the spirit of thier energy into everyone.

#6 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Indeed, that I did. 8]

You should use that concept, by the way. I would get a kick out of it. Reposting CS by the way:

Name: Amelia til Remios ("til Remios" is an alias she made up.)
Location of Brand: Just below the right collarbone.
Place of Origin: Siquam
Appearance: 

16991-156292.jpg

Amelia holds a relatively plain appearance, with a white robe bearing red triangles adorning the edges of the sleeves and hood she usually wears. The point of this is dual purpose, first and foremost it is to hide her identity, and second, because it's well...comfortable! Though beneath it she wears an orange bodysuit made of luxurious leathers over a simple white blouse. Her hair is long, reaching down just past the middle of her back, and of black colour while her eyes are very much the same. She has a stave, but more often than not she just uses it as a walking stick for her wanderings.

Proficiency:
1. Restoration - Aitan
2. Enhancement - Gladys
3. Carnage - (though she doesn't use it much!) - Blysse
Sign: Aitan

History: Who am I? Well, that's none of your business! Well...since you won't grant me entry without any information, I suppose I may oblige you. My name is Amelia til Remios, and I am the youngest daughter of the King of Siquam (Well, before my brother took the throne.). Borne and raised with a rather extravagant education and lifestyle, I knew very well that I would never rise to the throne behind a throng of elder siblings! So after much consideration (and beration on the part of an elder sister), I took to the wanderlust of adventure instead at the meager age of a younger child! Round about seven years or so...my father was infuriated.

So instead of letting me wander about as I pleased, I was imprisoned at a monastery for most of my life. Taught the rigors of discipline, holy, and healing magics, (well, more appropriately, they were crammed into my mind unwillingly) I took to a new occupation. Moving with the monastery's missions and helping those in need, healing those who were injured or sick. Or assisting those on the brink of death with moving onto the next life. Yet even in spite of these grim and grave tasks, my want to see the world for myself would never be satisfied if I stayed with the church, so I did the only thing a renegade princess could do!

I escaped!

It was rather frantic for a few months, having to avoid my brother's cavalry trudging across main roads and through thick forests in his attempt to find me and put me back where he and my father thought I belonged, yet still, he gave up after several months of searching. Believing me to be dead, I think there was even a funeral with an empty coffin in my memory...perhaps he thought me butchered by a dire bear or something of the sort. YET I AM STILL ALIVE. And more importantly, free!

With the one ring upon my right hand bearing the symbol that shows my royal heritage, I often wear it inversed so it's not easily seen. Because God knows, the second my father found me, or any of his associates, I might end up back inside that blasted church yet again!

So now I've devoted my time to wandering aimlessly about the world, defending myself if need be, but more importantly helping those in need of it! For if there was any idea that was ingrained into my mind by the church, it was that I had a gift, and that gift would be best used for those in need of it freely.

Extra Information: Amelia simply wants to see the world. That is all! To experience things she never could as a member of the Royal Family. To be free of her family's bonds and to see things for herself. That and she has a peculiar companion, a small crystalline kitten whom she aptly named Miko or his nickname (much to his dismay) "Squishy". He is quite sentient, capable of speaking almost any known tongue, and is known for a rather witty spitefulness when it comes to anyone but Amelia.

Current Location: Keep this blank for now.

Inventory: ​White Robe, Stave, a few days' food. And a little money.

Edited by Trouble, 06 March 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Spoiler The Denizens of the RP Corner, written by Trouble, Mischief, or what have you. And a little special piece by and old friend at the end.

#7 Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

No no Kiri I didn't edit it yet!
I meant, I'm going to.

Yes. I want all my characters to die. They must pass on the spirit of thier energy into everyone.

Was about to PM you about that just now actually, but you got it. Sure you'll make it fine. :3

#8 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#9 Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

@Trouble: Looks good. :3 Accepted.

@My Slave (Rogue): Accepted. o:

#10 Pitou

Pitou

I seduced four Mods and all I got was this lousy Custom Title

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Locationa Yellow Submarine

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Spoiler

• j0kercards likes this

#11 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

@Trouble: Looks good. :3 Accepted.

@My Slave (Rogue): Accepted. o:

...-Evil hand triangle of contemplation.- Excellent.

Pitou...your character frightens me. .__.

#12 Valoraxe

Valoraxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

...-Evil hand triangle of contemplation.- Excellent.

Pitou...your character frightens me. .__.

Poor Mischief, this is tame compared to what Pitou can deliver...

#13 Sailor

Sailor

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMorioh

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

Was about to PM you about that just now actually, but you got it. Sure you'll make it fine. :3

Oh nonsense baby. I assured you I'd do it.
Im a princess of my word 100%.

Just..make sure you keep your end of the bargain too.
You said I'd start with a magical weapon after all.

#14 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

...STILL SCARY. Even if it is tame. My squishy will be my protector. 8]

#15 Pitou

Pitou

I seduced four Mods and all I got was this lousy Custom Title

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Locationa Yellow Submarine

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

@ Valor - Katherine and Terra are the worst. I can't quite get Terras personality in with her backstory - shes nastier than she seems

@ Missy - Terra IS the protector. Her magics eat away at others life force and use it to heal herself. Shes a self-healing tank. 

#16 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

@ Valor - Katherine and Terra are the worst. I can't quite get Terras personality in with her backstory - shes nastier than she seems

@ Missy - Terra IS the protector. Her magics eat away at others life force and use it to heal herself. Shes a self-healing tank. 

True enough. ._.

I'm just a healer. ;~;

#17 Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

@Pitou: Accepted. She's lovely as I thought she'd be.

#18 VorgX

VorgX

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Spoiler

29ofrlu.jpg

#19 j0kercards

j0kercards

Rock ★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationThe chair of missing knowledge.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

Spoiler

#20 Kirisaki

Kirisaki

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

@Vorg: Accepted brah. :3

@Joker: Accepted as well. o: