372 replies to this topic

#1 FrostyMouse

FrostyMouse

Life

• Moderators
  • 3,161 posts
  • LocationStamford Bridge

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

This is the Naruto version of the "Simple Question & Answer Thread" that it apparently needs to avoid newbies from posting questions that can be easily answered here.

Obviously someone will post a simple question and someone will answer it honestly.

Example

Q: When will the next chapter of Naruto be out?

A:
Naruto is published by Weekly Shounen Magazine which is a weekly magazine company that releases Naruto during Wednesdays in Japan (GMT+9), and it gets scanlated at a random basis depending on the Raw provider and scanlator groups but it's always up on OM at Wednesdays to Fridays.

A reminder: This is a Q&A thread, so please no discussion here. There are a lot of Naruto related threads here to begin with, and for the anime, please look at the separate anime thread.

ilhd1c.jpg

#2 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

Was the hidden cloud village destroyed by the juubi?

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#3 Tyrian

Tyrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationA Lie

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Was the hidden cloud village destroyed by the juubi?

No.

#4 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

What volume is the english manga release up to now? And chapter?

Edited by shadowicewolf, 14 March 2013 - 01:56 PM.

#5 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

What volume is the english manga release up to now? And chapter?

Volume 60 "Kurama!!", Chapter 575 "Will of Stone". :kakashi:

#6 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

Volume 60 "Kurama!!", Chapter 575 "Will of Stone". :kakashi:

thank you. :)

#7 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

Did the villagers, as well as the lower rank shinobis, know that Kushina was the jinch of the Kyubi?

#8 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Did the villagers, as well as the lower rank shinobis, know that Kushina was the jinch of the Kyubi?

Nope, as far as we know only the Third Hokage and the village elders knew that.

On the bottom and to the right:

Spoiler

• ndriana likes this

#9 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

I thought she was only talking about at first no one knew why she moved to the Hidden Leaf, but after that more people should have learned.

After all, at that time the Kyuubi attack hadn't happened so people had no reason to be resentful or wary of her status as a jinchuriki. The Kyuubi was successfully sealed the first time it was encountered so it's not like it had destroyed many villagers lives and families the same way the Hachibi did in the Hidden Cloud

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#10 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

I thought she was only talking about at first no one knew why she moved to the Hidden Leaf, but after that more people should have learned.

After all, at that time the Kyuubi attack hadn't happened so people had no reason to be resentful or wary of her status as a jinchuriki. The Kyuubi was successfully sealed the first time it was encountered so it's not like it had destroyed many villagers lives and families the same way the Hachibi did in the Hidden Cloud

Still I don't think the Kyuubi being in the village wasn't common knowledge. Just about everyone was confused when the fox attacked and it seemed like in the view of the public was that the tailed beasts were just a children's story and weren't real.

I think that the only other ones who may have learned that she had the fox sealed inside her were Minato, Hiruzen's wife and Kushina's Jounin sensei... Maybe her teammates knew about this as well, but I think that's as far as it goes.

#11 Drunkenirishman

Drunkenirishman

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Why are the data books no longer considered canon?

#12 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

Why are the data books no longer considered canon?

Because they've shown to contradict the manga on numerous occasions. They're considered more canon than the anime though. 

• Sithis and Drunkenirishman like this

#13 Drunkenirishman

Drunkenirishman

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

Contradict after data books released? when kishimoto had to create storyline that would support previous storyline... Seems like data books should have never been released, like good idea at the time but later on comes back to haunt you...

#14 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:28 AM

Contradict after data books released? when kishimoto had to create storyline that would support previous storyline... Seems like data books should have never been released, like good idea at the time but later on comes back to haunt you...

Yes. For example Anko was supposed to be 6 months old when Kakashi became a Chunnin. Yet there she was chillin in the same Chuunin exam as him.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#15 Drunkenirishman

Drunkenirishman

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:36 AM

The Kyuubi was successfully sealed the first time it was encountered so it's not like it had destroyed many villagers lives and families the same way the Hachibi did in the Cloud village.

That was more an opinion than a question.

#16 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

That's a commercial account that reposted several people's old posts so it wouldn't be automatically deleted and so we would see the links in its signature.

#17 Drunkenirishman

Drunkenirishman

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

Ok thanks I'll be sure to not waste my time in the future... Did seem rather odd...

#18 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

It's the first time I've seen it happen so don't worry about it

....................offtopic

#19 babaGAReeb

babaGAReeb

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationError 404: Not Found

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

hey any1 notice that both hashirama and madara only have brothers and no sisters? what were the females disposed of at birth or are senju and uchiha an all male clan and all females are from other clans and jus borrow the sir name or do are they like nameks and reproduce asexually so tat they have no need of females? it would explain the lack of interest in women of them

• Sithis and Drunkenirishman like this

"I am the lord of morons, the avatar of stupidness, the fool who dares to be foolisher, the patron saint of assholery, the harbinger of nincompoopery, the masta of disasta, the eater of your empty brain, the destroyer of intelligence, the maker of nonsense and the eternal eternal enemy of making sense, Bearberus the underworld chimera with three bear heads I am teh babaGAReeb!! Fear me ye who have a brain for I shall suck it dry like a strawberry milkshake with a straw! A straw forged from your very own stupidity."Press to see the true form of teh babaGAReeb! if you dare!!

#20 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Is perfect susano several times larger than the kyuubi?

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users