#21 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • LocationDublin/RoIreland

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

Is perfect susano several times larger than the kyuubi?

I think the one with the legs is 2-2.5 times bigger than the Kyuubi. As EMS Madara's one was the same size. The tails of the Kyuubi extend very high up thouhg I don't know if you count them as part of it's size or not. The current kyuubi should be alot smaller than EMS perfect Susano since it is alot smaller than the VotE Kyuubi

Although in fairness the Kyuubi is a fox and stands like a fox. If it stood up straight it would be larger. I'd be like saying you're taller than a bear...then the bear stands up

Edited by ninpokaton, 02 April 2013 - 06:23 AM.

#22 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

Wasn't perfect Susano much bigger than the meteor?

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#23 babaGAReeb

babaGAReeb

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationError 404: Not Found

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

why is that guy who replaced sasuke obsessed with d1cks?

"I am the lord of morons, the avatar of stupidness, the fool who dares to be foolisher, the patron saint of assholery, the harbinger of nincompoopery, the masta of disasta, the eater of your empty brain, the destroyer of intelligence, the maker of nonsense and the eternal eternal enemy of making sense, Bearberus the underworld chimera with three bear heads I am teh babaGAReeb!! Fear me ye who have a brain for I shall suck it dry like a strawberry milkshake with a straw! A straw forged from your very own stupidity."Press to see the true form of teh babaGAReeb! if you dare!!

#24 Minato_Kamikaze

Minato_Kamikaze

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

why is that guy who replaced sasuke obsessed with d1cks?

you mean Sai? it's because he's Sai. lol

Follow me on Twitter: @UnveiledArk    UnveiledArk.png

#25 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

Wasn't perfect Susano much bigger than the meteor?

No - It was bigger than a left over egg shaped thing after the meteor hit the ground. I assume it was the interior of one of the meteor, likely the second.

Spoiler

Comparing PS to the egg shaped remnant

Spoiler

In fairness, we don't really know how big the meteor even is. It looks big is all. It's very wide as well as tall though

• OP Eyes FTW likes this

#26 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,196 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

That egg thing was the second meteor

The "shell" was the first

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#27 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

The second is not shaped like an egg either http://www.google.co...bzoGIBQ#imgrc=_

#28 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

I think that the "egg thing" was the core of the second meteor, the rest of it shattered on impact (When it hit the ground) and created the broken "shell" and the first meteor was completely destroyed by the second because Oonoki made it lighter. That's what I think happened anyway.

• ninpokaton and OP Eyes FTW like this

#29 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Anyone know what era Kakashi's father committed suicide under?

Don't let anything anyone posts distract you from the fact that Krillin was the first of U7 to get knocked out in the ToP :laugh:

#30 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Anyone know what era Kakashi's father committed suicide under?

It was 5 years before the events of Kakashi Gaiden, according to Minato. Presumably that would still have been part of Sandaime's rule, since he was quite young when he took over as Hokage.

• ixSheng likes this

#31 4th hokage

4th hokage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • LocationBelly of the beast.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Will there be a chapter this week? if so where is it?

77f48f00-79b7-404a-870a-509c1f4274c2_zps

#32 Raiken

Raiken

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationFlintshire. Wales. UK

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:00 AM

Will there be a chapter this week? if so where is it?

I'm wondering the same thing. However I've heard no mention of there being no Chapter this week. So perhaps it's just a tiny bit late.

Spoiler Signature Addons

Ichigo%20Signiture.png

#33 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

Do these Zetsu's have souls?

Don't let anything anyone posts distract you from the fact that Krillin was the first of U7 to get knocked out in the ToP :laugh:

#34 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,196 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Do these Zetsu's have souls?

How is that at all relevant?

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#35 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

I don't think the relevance matters it was a simple question requiring a simple answer (as the thread indicates) but if you must know a friend of mine asked what if Madara uses Rinnei Tensei on the Zetsu, I said they'd be rendered useless by Naruto's KM but I also had a thought if it were even possible for him to revive them since they might not have souls. 

Edited by ixSheng, 12 April 2013 - 05:35 PM.

#36 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,243 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

I don't think the relevance matters it was a simple question requiring a simple answer (as the thread indicates) but if you must know a friend of mine asked what if Madara uses Rinnei Tensei on the Zetsu, I said they'd be rendered useless by Naruto's KM but I also had a thought if it were even possible for him to revive them since they might not have souls. 

Well I'd say yes they do have souls.

As for the rest I'd say it is possible for Madara to revive them, but at the same time there is no reason for it because he could just create more.

Edited by ANewLight, 12 April 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#37 ixSheng

ixSheng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

Two questions. 

1. When Hidan and Kakuzu entered Kumo why did they only stop at the 2 tails? Wouldn't it have been easier to attempt taking Bee as well? Maybe after the ritual but doesn't make sense for them to leave Kumo after with another Jinch right there..

2. What country has the most Jinch's? Kumo's 2?

Edited by ixSheng, 15 April 2013 - 04:23 AM.

#38 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:18 AM

Two questions. 

1. When Hidan and Kakuzu entered Kumo why did they only stop at the 2 tails? Wouldn't it have been easier to attempt taking Bee as well? Maybe after the ritual but doesn't make sense for them to leave Kumo after with another Jinch right there..

2. What country has the most Jinch's? Kumo's 2?

1. Well from what we saw, Akatsuki collected the tailed beasts in order, Gaara first, then Hidan and Kakuzu taking Yugito, then the wild Three Tails that Deidara and Tobi got, then Kisame took on Roushi. So we can only assume they had a reason for doing it that way. The only weird part is how Itachi and Kisame tried to capture Naruto in Part I (now we know that was an excuse to check up on Sasuke and all that, but still it seems weird, surely Kisame would've thought 'why are we doing the 9 tails first' if there was a reason they were supposed to go in order... maybe Kishi changed his mind on all that for Part II). 

2. The Stone village also had two - Han and Roushi. And so did the Mist - Yagura and Utakata, but the latter became a missing-nin. So I'm guessing that Hashirama decided to give 2 tailed beasts to each of the large ninja villages, keep the strongest for his own village, and then gave one each to the smaller villages (I'm just assuming the Sand was smaller or maybe younger than the other villages back then, which would explain only giving them the One Tail (purely guesswork as far as I know), and then the final one went to Waterfall, a known smaller village).

• ixSheng likes this

#39 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

Just a basic question that's been bothering me...

Any difference between Chidori and Raikiri, aside from Raikiri being more powerful? 

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#40 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationWaiting for his Kittyspada :3

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Just a basic question that's been bothering me...

Any difference between Chidori and Raikiri, aside from Raikiri being more powerful? 

As far as I know Chidori is called that because of the sound it makes and Raikiri (the same technique) is called that because Kakashi once cut lightning with it.

And since (to my knowledge) Sasuke has never replicated that feat he doesn't call it Raikiri.

• Phenomiracle likes this

_wine__noir___dog_days_by_unkawaiigfx-d8

Thanks Zc. :aww:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users