Photo

[Character] Shiba "Kurosaki" Isshin (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#1 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts
  • Location瀞霊廷で、哀れな死神を助けています。

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

Previous Thread

Credit to http://hisagi-taicho.deviantart.com/

Isshin_Kurosaki_by_Hisagi_Taicho.jpg

Previous 10 Posts:

Ishin is getting killed by mere experiment, and you think that he would bare handed WW, which solo'd Ukitake,no name vizard and Mashiro?

The same experiment that goes on to effortlessly trash Ulquiorra?

comparing some low class shinigami turned into hollow, with shinigami+hollow+fb+Q, that have 2X captain reiatsu?

Even vizords are not comparable with this Whitey the Loser.

When you put it this way, it's rather sweet. I always thought it was a cold compliment from someone who Isshin clearly adored and loved so I never understood why he thought it worth mentioning. That always gave me the impression that somehow Masaki didn't care for him as much as he did for her. This interpretation gives it a lovely meaning and makes me feel better about their relationship - at least what we know of it yet. Nicely pointed out.

In the next page Isshin says that its the only complement when it comes to the way he looks. It does'nt mean that she never complemented him for his personality or his..... I won't go there

Anyone have any ideas about the shoulder guard Isshin wears on his left shoulder? 
http://images.wikia.com/bleach/en/images...

Personally I think it may have something to do with this:
http://i21.mangapanda.com/bleach/532/ble...

Then again I may be searching for scraps...

idk its not that far fetched, whatever it is on his shoulder might be a memento from masaki and as such he wanted to wear it into battle against aizen.

Now I want more than ever to see a short by Kubo of Isshin "suiting" up for battle and strapping the Captain's Haori over his shoulder in momento of his fallen wife. :aww:

I wonder If isshin is good with healing kido.

He could just be wearing that to keep his captains garb around his shoulder because he doesn't want to wear it. Doubt there is much significance to it.

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#2 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationWaiting for his Kittyspada :3

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

Ishin is getting killed by mere experiment, and you think that he would bare handed WW, which solo'd Ukitake,no name vizard and Mashiro?

Isshin could be significantly weaker around this time, or Whitey is a lot stronger than we think.

Or Isshin could just be weak but I dunno....

_wine__noir___dog_days_by_unkawaiigfx-d8

Thanks Zc. :aww:

#3 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationThe Heart

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

Or maybe it's coz of the limiter.

#4 Haas

Haas

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Or maybe it's coz of the limiter.

He went to the Real World without SS's knowledge. I doubt he would put a limiter or not know how to remove it undetected.

I think that it's because:

1. Bob is actually pretty tough.

2.Isshin may have gained that additional strength (like Ichigo) after training with his Engetsu (forgot the name of the training) to be able to achieve FGT. Then after using it his power level still was lower than then but significantly higher than his first fight with Bob.

3. The finger flick kidou (think number 1 or 2 it was) is actually the most powerful kidou because noone expects you to use it :hurr:

• GodpachiMugetsu likes this

#5 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

I think the Shoulder garp is his way of remembering Masaki.

• DarkNemesis and FrostyMouse like this

#6 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationThe Heart

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

He went to the Real World without SS's knowledge. I doubt he would put a limiter or not know how to remove it undetected.

All the more reason for him to put the limiter so that he goes undetected?

#7 Haas

Haas

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

All the more reason for him to put the limiter so that he goes undetected?

I think the limiter IS a method of detection. Kinda like the Sub shinigami badge. Plus I think Isshin is capable of lowering his reiatsu presense from SS enough on his own. At least until the fight with Bob.

#8 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationThe Heart

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

I think the limiter IS a method of detection. Kinda like the Sub shinigami badge. Plus I think Isshin is capable of lowering his reiatsu presense from SS enough on his own. At least until the fight with Bob.

We only saw the limiters when there was a directive issued to remove them. Maybe, but there's also a good chance that if something went wrong, he would eventually be found out.

#9 Rimonli

Rimonli

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

As Soifon said the limiter is put automatally on those who are going to the RW. It doesnt matter if someone knew about Isshin going to the RW he still should have limiter on him. Automatically means that the Senkaimon itself must have the function.

Also if the VC's can Captains could take the limiter off they surelly wouldnt wait for permission if they would be near death..... Its obvious that the Captains wouldnt be punished for taking the limiter off for a few minutes if it mean that they will take care of the problem. It would be worse if they would be killed and the "problem" would start to kil many souls.

Besides surelly Yama would mention something about Isshin going to the RW without limiter if it would be the case

#10 Haas

Haas

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Speaking of limiters, do we actually know since when they started using them? I mean there must be a reason, a specific incident that made them limit their powers. I believe it is to limit their powers in order to not do a lot of damage to the surroundings. Can't remember what Hitsugaya said specifically. (and it's funny that exactly Hitsugaya, Isshin's successor was the one to introduce them, at least if my memory serves me correct)

But to my question, is it possible that this exact incident made SS make all who go to the RW use a limiter?

#11 HSHINJI

HSHINJI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

Speaking of limiters, do we actually know since when they started using them? I mean there must be a reason, a specific incident that made them limit their powers. I believe it is to limit their powers in order to not do a lot of damage to the surroundings. Can't remember what Hitsugaya said specifically. (and it's funny that exactly Hitsugaya, Isshin's successor was the one to introduce them, at least if my memory serves me correct)

But to my question, is it possible that this exact incident made SS make all who go to the RW use a limiter?

That's the thing Kubo has been vague about. Rukia and Renji used a Senkaimon undetected( The Kuchiki one) but they only went down to HM and not KT which raises the question; is the so called limit in play anywhere or is it only in play in KT or any human city?

#12 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

That's the thing Kubo has been vague about. Rukia and Renji used a Senkaimon undetected( The Kuchiki one) but they only went down to HM and not KT which raises the question; is the so called limit in play anywhere or is it only in play in KT or any human city?

Well the limiter exists to prevent damage to the souls in the human world from the overwhelming spiritual power of the Vice Captains and Captains.

So I imagine if they're heading to Hueco Mundo there's no need to use it.

#13 HSHINJI

HSHINJI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Well the limiter exists to prevent damage to the souls in the human world from the overwhelming spiritual power of the Vice Captains and Captains.

So I imagine if they're heading to Hueco Mundo there's no need to use it.

Actually they didn't go to HM directly, because at the time Urahara's dangai had not yet been sanctioned for use for the G13. Which means both Rukia and Renji had to go and meet up with Urahara off screen to head to HM; after all the issue at the time was not VC level shinigami in the G13 and above going to HM but being able to travel at 100% power.

#14 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

They can enter the human world without a limiter, Soi Fong explained as much in the FKT battle (I don't have an exact page) so I think since Rukia and Renji were only passing through the human world and weren't going to be using their power in the human world they didn't have limiters going in.

#15 HSHINJI

HSHINJI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

They can enter the human world without a limiter, Soi Fong explained as much in the FKT battle (I don't have an exact page) so I think since Rukia and Renji were only passing through the human world and weren't going to be using their power in the human world they didn't have limiters going in.

Soi fon never explained how the limit removal works nor did she explain how long it takes for it to be put in place; it was a very vague statement from Kubo and her statements didn't say or imply a single captain (any captain who is not in charge of the 12th division) could remove the limiter at will to travel to the Human world.

#16 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Soi fon never explained how the limit removal works nor did she explain how long it takes for it to be put in place; it was a very vague statement from Kubo and her statements didn't say or imply a single captain (any captain who is not in charge of the 12th division) could remove the limiter at will to travel to the Human world.

If I'm not mistaken that's exactly what everyone did during the fight against Grimmjow's Fracciones.

The only thing they did that involved the 12 division was telling them to set up a defensive barrier to keep the souls safe, then they all said their passwords and unlocked their full power.

Rrrrgh I'm gonna have to go find the page though, it's been some time since I read it and I could be wrong.

http://www.mangahere...24/c209/16.html

Here they say the license has been approved.  Which could mean either or.

http://www.mangahere...24/c209/18.html

However here she says "We've been cleared to break our limits."

http://www.mangahere...24/c209/19.html

And immediately they all do so.  I think the approval was more of a legal issue than SS needing to prep something for them.

#17 Milareppa

Milareppa

Live Long and Prosper

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Byakuya's senkaimon took them to the human world where they made contact with Urahara so that he could send them to Hueco Mundo via his garganta. As a result, the limiter could technically be an issue.

However, we know that the limiter can be switched off, we simply don't know who controls the switch.

#18 Rimonli

Rimonli

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Byakuya's senkaimon took them to the human world where they made contact with Urahara so that he could send them to Hueco Mundo via his garganta. As a result, the limiter could technically be an issue.

However, we know that the limiter can be switched off, we simply don't know who controls the switch.

Well Rukia wasnt a VC so it wasnt a problem as for Renji. We never had anything about romoving the limiter after a shinigami is back in SS. So I think that its likely that the senkaimon just disappear when a shinigami enters a spiritual world.

Another option may be that the limiter doesnt work in places that arent under the 12th div jurisdiction. I mean after Hitsu Matsu and Reni had their limiters removed they needed to remove it again during the time Inoue was kidnapped. So the limiter is there even when its "removed" and the 12th div can active it at any time. So maybe when an individual is out of their reach the limiter just doesnt work.

We know that its the 12th div however they need to ask for permission to do it.... There was no C46 at that time so the permission must be given by Yama or the Kido corps, but the 12th div is in control

#19 HSHINJI

HSHINJI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

I've corrected my self earlier u still have not said what Science you studied :D

If I'm not mistaken that's exactly what everyone did during the fight against Grimmjow's Fracciones.

The only thing they did that involved the 12 division was telling them to set up a defensive barrier to keep the souls safe, then they all said their passwords and unlocked their full power.

Rrrrgh I'm gonna have to go find the page though, it's been some time since I read it and I could be wrong.

http://www.mangahere...24/c209/16.html

Here they say the license has been approved.  Which could mean either or.

http://www.mangahere...24/c209/18.html

However here she says "We've been cleared to break our limits."

http://www.mangahere...24/c209/19.html

And immediately they all do so.  I think the approval was more of a legal issue than SS needing to prep something for them.

Who clears the limit removal (its from up stairs i.e Seiretei specifically the 12th division)? we don't even know if they have full autonomy in that respect or if they have to get some clearance from Yama first before they proceed.

#20 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I've corrected my self earlier u still have not said what Science you studied :D

Who clears the limit removal (its from up stairs i.e Seiretei specifically the 12th division)? we don't even know if they have full autonomy in that respect or if they have to get some clearance from Yama first before they proceed.

It doesn't specify, though I'm going to assume it's either Yamamoto or the 12th divison.

I'm guessing Yama because he's the leader of SS at the time.

I'm guessing the 12th division or at least the Research Division because they're always seen with dealing with issues regarding large numbers of souls.

Although in both cases whoever clears the limiter to be removed doesn't matter.

Nothing is specifically laid out for us but it's very rare that anything is in Bleach.  So I'm guessing with what I've been shown.  I assume that the Captains and Vice Captains can remove their limiter at any time but they don't do so due to the high amount of pressure from their Reiatsu could cause a great amount of damage to the souls in the area so they need to set these up:

http://www.mangahere...23/c204/12.html

Some kind of stasis field to protect the souls around them.

I'm (once again) assuming this field is to allow the Captains and Vice Captains to let loose without damaging the souls around them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users