Photo

[Character] Boa Hancock (Part 3)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
382 replies to this topic

#1 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,918 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

Previous thread

tumblr_mcpwmkqfnx1r6mn0uo1_500.png

Last few posts;

Ok I went ahead of myself. It hasn't been shown that he has it but surely you cannot be trying to argue that he doesn't? Not everything needs to be shown to the reader. Garp not having CoC would basically be a joke at this point. He's a D, his grandson and possibly his son have it, he ticks all the boxes, how could he not?

They wouldn't send multiple VA's or DD for that matter considering they were gearing for a war, most if not all their strongest fighters needed to be at MF and not trying to convince some crazy woman to come with them.

Well I personally think that Momonga sucks. Call me biased :hai:

She has other attacks, her slave arrows and her beam too. And i'm sure that is far from being the only attacks she has in her arsenal. But of course I can't prove that :huh:

Yes I'm thinking that when she saw Luffy getting pinned her instinct was at first to have him unpinned.

And yes I would say that she probably thought that. She is far from being rational when it comes to men or Luffy. She was petrifying fodder left and right and would often stop to give a speech about how men suck and ridicule them. So yeah I would personally say that her thinking that actually does fall in line with her character. Not to mention that she was then distracted by Luffy straight after that and forgot about Smoker until he tried to attack him again and by then she wasn't that much angry and was just being Boa Hancock.

You're right. It was probably more confusion than fear o_o

Ok we have no idea but again we as readers don't need to be told or given every information we can also draw our own conclusions. I think it's a name he gave her, I don't think she would go around calling herself that and I don't see DD letting other people name his girls soo... :huh:

Maybe he's just being tsundere <_<

No offense but I think Kuzan's statement only touched the ''King/Conqueror'' aspect of Boa and Doflamingo, since they are both the leader of a country, it has next to nothing related to strength. Influence and politic power, maybe, but not strength...

Who is this adressed to? Who would be offended by this comment? :huh:

Possible. 

But not before he was condemned to Impel Down, since before that, he'd lost all desire to escape from prison. Hence, his placement in Level 6 is related to the significance of his crimes.

So? That only puts him above Boa because she lacks feats. Valid in an OMCB because it's more practical to do it that way, but doesn't work here. Conceded against Jimbei, though (totally forgot about it!) But that only makes my argument stronger, since you have very good reasons for believing Jimbei < DD.

No, that's not pretending Hancock is equal in all respects. That's saying we don't know.

Saying they're equal or unequal is an assumption either way.

Yes, he was on the phone giving orders. That doesn't mean he is incapable of feeling lust.

And sure, there were his crew-members there, but look at the double-page spread where he was "introduced". 

Of course it's unfair to him. It's an assumption. But so is saying he won't be aroused. That's the whole point: you don't know how powerful Hancock is, nor what effect she would have on him.

I'm not even sure you're getting what I'm saying.

erh, aside from that one punch I recall we have nothing else to say Jinbe stomped Moria...he may have, he may have not. Why so many people seem to be sure that JInbe got Moria for good? :shrug:

As for Hancock, I'm not a fan of the idea that she's in the top tier of the Shichibukai. Moria and Croc have the handicap of being defeated by pre-TS Luffy (although not in a straight, clean fight but through many tries from Luffy) and lacking Haki shown but Kuma and Jinbe? Where has Hancock been proved to be superior to Kuma and Jinbe?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#2 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,957 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:00 AM

That pic, damn it Law.  :laugh:

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#3 jomegar

jomegar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Those melons are huge!!! 

No, really, I don't think Melons can get that big...naturally...

#4 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

Law you glorious man you. :aww:

Ah right Handcock...beats up puppies...uh....

Um...

Erm....

I got nothing, Law stole all my words away. :lolxg:

_wine__noir___dog_days_by_unkawaiigfx-d8

Thanks Zc. :aww:

#5 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

Previous thread

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcpwmk...

Last few posts;

It's just like me trying to compete with women in things I can never win in. :lmao:

And sometimes I like getting slapped. :nosebleed:

#6 Zzkays

Zzkays

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

Well Law wins in both areas: looking down on the most and having the bigger melons.

#7 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Boa Hancock is like the most perfect, beautiful, sexiest, strongest characters in OP. As expected from WB's daughter!!!

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#8 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,882 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Boa Hancock is like the most perfect, beautiful, sexiest, strongest characters in OP. As expected from WB's daughter!!!

Given who the character is which is called "Mama" comparable to "Pops"... XD

#9 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Given who the character is which is called "Mama" comparable to "Pops"... xD

I do not understand this comment? :huh:

Can you expand plz?

#10 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,511 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

There was no mention of a relationship between Hancock and The Great Whitebeard and a man who takes his role of a father so seriously would've commented on the fact. I don't know where you got this idea.

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#11 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,882 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

I do not understand this comment? :huh:

Can you expand plz?

It is clearly obvious that if WB's daughter, the mother is BM - also explains where the looks come from.

#12 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

It is clearly obvious that if WB's daughter, the mother is BM - also explains where the looks come from.

And in what ways would that be "clearly obvious" :huh:

There was no mention of a relationship between Hancock and The Great Whitebeard and a man who takes his role of a father so seriously would've commented on the fact. I don't know where you got this idea.

It does not matter where I get my ideas from. However if you're that interested you can look forward to my next book entitled The Book of Revelations.

Stay tuned.

xoxo

#13 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,882 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

And in what ways would that be "clearly obvious" :huh:

Whitebeard = Father, Pops...

Big Mam = Mother, Mama, Mom

Hancock = WB's daughter according to you.

=> Need for a mother

=> "Mother" = Big Mam

=> Big Mam = Hancock's mother.

I presume Hancock was turned into a slave because the WG wanted to restrain two of the Yonkou.

Edited by Oben, 29 April 2013 - 04:55 PM.

#14 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

=> Need for a mother

=> "Mother" = Big Mam

I presume Hancock was turned into a slave because the WG wanted to restrain two of the Yonkou.

This is an enteresting theory but not what I was going for.

You are making a link between two characters simply because of their names -> Flawed reasoning.

WB met Ivankov one day, she did her thing on him WB (female at the time) had sex with Gol D Roger and thus Hancock was created. However WB greatly greatly regretted this evening and both he (turned back to male) and Roger swore to never bring it up again and never mention it. They put little Boa Hancock in a baby carrier and left her on the sea (this story later inspired the tale of Moses go figure) and she drifted all the way to Amazon Lilly where she was rescued and taken in. Later to become the flawfree queen that she is today.

#15 frogfu79

frogfu79

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

=> Need for a mother

=> "Mother" = Big Mam

Transitive Property at its finest right here.

#16 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,534 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

This is an enteresting theory but not what I was going for.

You are making a link between two characters simply because of their names -> Flawed reasoning.

WB met Ivankov one day, she did her thing on him WB (female at the time) had sex with Gol D Roger and thus Hancock was created. However WB greatly greatly regretted this evening and both he (turned back to male) and Roger swore to never bring it up again and never mention it. They put little Boa Hancock in a baby carrier and left her on the sea (this story later inspired the tale of Moses go figure) and she drifted all the way to Amazon Lilly where she was rescued and taken in. Later to become the flawfree queen that she is today.

what is this...?????? :jawdrop:

So she falls in love with her younger brother's sworn brother. Good plot :isee: At least Ace did not have to waste his health on asking Luffy to take care of his older sister, she is there already xD

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#17 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,551 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

Strangely, I would like to see her get crushed in the New World at some point. It would not only be a good chance for her to show off her abilities, but also to introduce a powerful enemy.

#18 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,957 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Strangely, I would like to see her get crushed in the New World at some point. It would not only be a good chance for her to show off her abilities, but also to introduce a powerful enemy.

Why? 

I would like to see her pwn some NW veterans. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#19 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,551 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

Random Question: If you guys saw a woman as tall as Hancock in real life, what would be your reactions?

#20 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,957 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

How tall is Hancock, like, 6'4"? Just go to a women's basketball game and see for yourself.

Off all the Shichibukai, Mihawk is closest to her height at 6' 6". 

They were meant for each other.  :aww:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler