Spoiler

Important Characters:

Getting Stoned

Spoiler

Pokedex

Spoiler

Trainer Card

Spoiler

Credits go to Dudeitzmeh and Liar for the region info and Pokemon list.

Edited by Sloth, 11 May 2013 - 05:17 AM.

#2 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:47 AM

In the name of coats!

#3 Vafhudr

Vafhudr

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationAn eternal sand plain under a clear blue sky.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

The spoilers are all screwy. D:

75ce44f0-c79e-4af9-8bda-76247dba21cd_zps

[The Birds of Minerva Take Flight at Dusk]

Writing Resources

[Blood History]

#4 Sloth

Sloth

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:01 AM

Yeah, that always seems to happen when I edit stuff, but this time, I was just fixing the spacing, not sure why it got messed up though. 

Can't wait to see what'll happen when I add the Gym Leaders.

#5 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Spoiler

Here...what d'you think guys? ^_^

Edited by Trouble, 08 May 2013 - 09:56 AM.

Spoiler The Denizens of the RP Corner, written by Trouble, Mischief, or what have you. And a little special piece by and old friend at the end.

#6 Sloth

Sloth

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:09 AM

Here's the Info Cache.

If I've given the thumbs up to your character sheet, go ahead and post it in the cache.

Here are the character sheets from the Concept Thread.

~L~
Jmaru
Rogue
Morv
Darthwin
Liar

Vaf

Edited by Sloth, 08 May 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#7 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

Here's the Info Cache.

If I've given the thumbs up to your character sheet, go ahead and post it in the cache.

Here are the character sheets from the Concept Thread.

~L~
Jmaru
Rogue
Morv
Darthwin
Liar

Vaf

Darn, here I was hoping I'd put out the first CS. XD

Spoiler The Denizens of the RP Corner, written by Trouble, Mischief, or what have you. And a little special piece by and old friend at the end.

#8 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Holy SNAPDRAGONS.

They fixed the copy-paste thing where everything goes to one side.

#9 Sloth

Sloth

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

She's like the Sabrina of Ghost Pokemon. Accepted, and Gastly's a Shiny.

I wonder who she'll end up travelling with. Oh, and along the way, I hope she gets a Rotom, Sableye or Jellicent.

I had this in my collection just in case I wanted to make a trainer who specializes with Ghost Types. Doesn't really fit the description you gave, but oh well.

Spoiler

#10 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

She's like the Sabrina of Ghost Pokemon. Accepted, and Gastly's a Shiny.

I wonder who she'll end up travelling with. Oh, and along the way, I hope she gets a Rotom, Sableye or Jellicent.

I had this in my collection just in case I wanted to make a trainer who specializes with Ghost Types. Doesn't really fit the description you gave, but oh well.

That's the kind of feel I was going for! ^_^

Who she'll travel with? I'm not sure really...who would want to travel with a spooky Gym-Leader Ghost-Darkish Type trainer? ._.

The picture is pretty, but I think I'll try to find whatever I wish...the brother's name is Elijah, by the way. Forgot to put that in there.

#11 Sloth

Sloth

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

Since you rolled a 1, don't forget to mention in your character sheet that your Gastly is a Shiny. I think those things are black.

I just noticed, Snivy's move set up to Level 25 is pretty good.

#12 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Since you rolled a 1, don't forget to mention in your character sheet that your Gastly is a Shiny. I think those things are black.

I just noticed, Snivy's move set up to Level 25 is pretty good.

Nifty!

Shiny means nothing special other than appearance, if I'm correct, right?

SO.

Anyone feel like travelling with a wandering Gym Leader? ._.? I assume all trainers would know who she is off the bat, correct?

Also, if anyone reads her CS, I recommend listening to the Theme Music at the same time. I wrote up the CS while listening to that song...and it seems just ever so fitting. <3

Edited by Trouble, 08 May 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#13 Sloth

Sloth

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

Yup, just aesthetics.

Maybe Vaf's character would make a good travelling companion; they seem like they'd clash in both appearance and personality. Or maybe Liar's since the age is quite noticable.

Not really though, some might not be aware of who the top trainers are in the region. Let's take Ash for example, he clearly loves Pokemon, but I don't think he was ever aware of the identities of any of the Gym Leaders, Elite Four or Champion before meeting them. Silly Ketchum.

#14 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yup, just aesthetics.

Maybe Vaf's character would make a good travelling companion; they seem like they'd clash in both appearance and personality. Or maybe Liar's since the age is quite noticable.

Not really though, some might not be aware of who the top trainers are in the region. Let's take Ash for example, he clearly loves Pokemon, but I don't think he was ever aware of the identities of any of the Gym Leaders, Elite Four or Champion before meeting them. Silly Ketchum.

._.

Maybe maybe, though we'll have to see I suppose.

Well, I don't call him Ash...I call him...Red. Because Red is awesomesauce.

So people wouldn't know? How nifty...I think that would be absolutely delightful! And when the time comes to reveal her identity when they must battle her for her badge, she will take upon her throne at her gym; summoning the spirits she left to her brother to her side, and enravelling the poor soul of a trainer within a realm of Death and Nightmares...

I think...I am going to enjoy this.

#15 Sloth

Sloth

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

Well, really depends on the player. Only if he doesn't want his character to know.

For me, they're two completely different entities. Red is indeed quite awesome while Ash is, meh, I guess he has skills.

I want to see if someone tries to break her grim persona and turn her into someone who's less creepy to be with.

#16 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

Yep.

And Umbreon has all her moves based on the BW2 set.

#17 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

Well, really depends on the player. Only if he doesn't want his character to know.

For me, they're two completely different entities. Red is indeed quite awesome while Ash is, meh, I guess he has skills.

I want to see if someone tries to break her grim persona and turn her into someone who's less creepy to be with.

That's quite true, if he doesn't want to know, he'll not have knowledge of her status as a Gym Leader. That is until they step into a Gym...and the Leader he or she is about to face goes..."Oh...well, don't you have quite the company?"

Ash is really meh, like you said. Red...Red is just....well, Red. Amaaaazing. My favorite fight in the entirety of Gold/Silver HeartGold/SoulSilver. <3

That would be quite interesting to see someone try, though it's certainly unclear if they'll succeed....coincidentally it is what her Spirits want as well. After all, how can one truly embrace Death, if one does not know what it is like to truly live?

Edited by Trouble, 08 May 2013 - 10:22 AM.

#18 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Red was born badass.

Ash actually showed progression in battling skills.

Still a crummy trainer by many standards.

In short he's quite average, and only makes up for that with his persistence.

#19 Sloth

Sloth

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

Yep.

And Umbreon has all her moves based on the BW2 set.

I was actually surprised to see that you had already completed her natural move set. I guess this means you can focus on TM moves and strategy now.

That's quite true, if he doesn't want to know, he'll not have knowledge of her status as a Gym Leader. That is until they step into a Gym...and the Leader he or she is about to face goes..."Oh...well, don't you have quite the company?"

Ash is really meh, like you said. Red...Red is just....well, Red. Amaaaazing. My favorite fight in the entirety of Gold/Silver HeartGold/SoulSilver. <3

That would be quite interesting to see someone try, though it's certainly unclear if they'll succeed....coincidentally it is what her Spirits want as well. After all, how can one truly embrace Death, if one does not know what it is like to truly live?

I didn't know that I was going to battle Red when I was grinding at Mt. Silver. Didn't even know who he was until the match started. That jerk had Lv. 80s while my strongest one was just within Lv. 60 or something. Anyway, that gave my preteen body quite the adrenaline rush.

#20 Morveer

Morveer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Location13th Hour

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

Just out of curiosity does anyone play on PO or PS? All this pokemon talk made me start laddering again though I suck so bad now xP

9db129e0-6b3e-4ea7-99c4-204b1b328473_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users