#21 Trouble

Trouble

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • LocationSky Nine

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

I was actually surprised to see that you had already completed her natural move set. I guess this means you can focus on TM moves and strategy now.

I didn't know that I was going to battle Red when I was grinding at Mt. Silver. Didn't even know who he was until the match started. That jerk had Lv. 80s while my strongest one was just within Lv. 60 or something. Anyway, that gave my preteen body quite the adrenaline rush.

I know right! I was like...who...who is that? And why is he atop the mountain?

AND THEN BAM.

RED.

I panicked the first time! D:

OTHERWISE. Anyone, would anyone like to run into and travel with an exclusively Ghost/Dark trainer? Who is quiet...grave, quite serious. Though I could only imagine the personality conflicts with a bunch of 10-12 year olds. .__. Maybe it's best she travels alone...

Spoiler The Denizens of the RP Corner, written by Trouble, Mischief, or what have you. And a little special piece by and old friend at the end.

#22 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

When I first went up Mt. Silver and found him, I was like... "Who the hell is this?"

And then holy shit what the hell. Pikachu? Kanto starters fully evolved? What the fffuuuuuuuuuccckkkk?!

• Sloth likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users