Photo

Beelzebub

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
531 replies to this topic

#521 DeadFantasy

DeadFantasy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

I don't think Aoi closed the gap. One can only hope so that Oga ends up with a harem ^^

aeons1.gif

Favorite Manga:

Spoiler

#522 Nmaan

Nmaan

Tiers of Joy

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

Plus Oga is back.

Feed me and I'll be your friend forever, steal my treats and I make you into meats.

I'm big and I'm bad, so try not to make me mad. xD

http://thepunchlinei.../2010-10-18.jpg

QT with yours truly

http://onemangaforum...ime-with-nmaan/

#523 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

It depends. Maybe after this, it'll give her the confidence & courage to confess to Oga or go up against Hilda.

It seems that strong women are attracted to our dense protagonist so don't be surprised if Ringo has the hots for him after this. :lolxg:

As for Ringo, gotta say besides being a superb swordswomen, she's also a master manipulator & strategist. She was even able to tank one of Aoi's nukes & remain standing after that.

I believe she has more to offer, considering the fact that she's highly likely to be a contractor, when she & Kunieda head for the final show-down (if the closing words are to be believed, Oga would be the judge & not intervene in their fight).

Ef5hqk8.png

#524 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

The 3rd crest.... 3rd leader. Well done.

We all used to laugh at the fact that Clark Kent could hide who he was just by putting on glasses. .....Now Kubo has proven that it can happen. Who knew :shrug:

Vote for me in the Short Story Contest! Well at least vote for someone...

#525 Rashugun

Rashugun

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

...Convenient time, eh, Oga.

6474505L.gif

#526 Tale

Tale

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

If only Beel attempted to struggle before. :lolxg: I hope these events were in no way traumatizing to him.

This chapter smelled a little of contrivance, though. Not one of this manga's best.

Manga I'm reading/read

Spoiler

Great stuff by OMF's own

Spoiler

#527 taichi

taichi

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

This has got to be one of the hottest things I have EVER seen....

Kunieda.jpg

Epic sword technique, smooth black long hair... School uniform and mini-skirt.... Everything is perfectly in place...

#528 Zzkays

Zzkays

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

So is Ringo a contractor or not? She didn't seem to display any powers but Oga mentioned about her being a contractor last chapter.

#529 taichi

taichi

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

So is Ringo a contractor or not? She didn't seem to display any powers but Oga mentioned about her being a contractor last chapter.

She wasn't shown using any spels or whatsoever. But Oga wouldn't just spout some non-sense without any basis. He did say she had a demon with her. So she should have one.

Though, I have this weirdest sixth sense telling me that her demon is Koma xD It wouldn't be the first time he does that xD

#530 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

1. Beel was attracted to her (Refer back to the battle at the roof-top)

2. Oga, having been brawling since day one, wouldn't have made a false assumption w/o pre-accessing her.

3. Her being a spell-master makes perfect sense from the buildup of the plot in this arc so far, starting with Nasu & the mysterious androgynous individual.

Ef5hqk8.png

#531 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

It hasn't been confirmed at all Ringo is a contractor, just highly implied as being one. Her tanking Aoi's attack could just as easily be explained as her being a female version of Toujo.

As for the chapter. Yeah it's nice to see Aoi back to her old confident self. I'm just hoping it lasts and she doesn't revert back to being wishy washy around Oga and stuff.

#532 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 589 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

New Thread Here

ec is my hero