#901 SFTitan

SFTitan

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSleeping somewhere.

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Anyone know something like A Fairytale For The Demon Lord?

#902 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

I would like to thank @ShinmenTakezo and @Fulmine for suggesting that I read Emma. I kept passing that manga over every time I saw it and only decided to read it by your recommendations. What a wonderful read it was.

To be honest, having many good things as it does, the best thing I get from Emma is the art on women naked body. Dorothea is just gorgeous beyond words and this continues in Otoyomegatari :lolxg: Kaoru Moria's art is simply amazing.

When I get to halfway of volume 6, the story does not interest me anymore. It's not that great a love story. It's just a great story. I read Bangaihen to look at the solution and all the pretty women.

Edited by Fulmine, Yesterday, 10:42 PM.

#903 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted Today, 05:44 AM

I personally don't find 20th Century Boys, Monster and SAO as good as the one that you mentioned, but to each his own..

didn't say they are all equal...that's why I put them as the last 3 and Urasawa's genre is different.

Vinland Saga

Vagabond

Berserk

Shingeki no Kyojin

All Rounder Meguru

Parasyte

GUNNM

GUNNM: Last Order

Planetes

yeah I know all of them and read everything except Vinland Saga which I will read soon. Hopefully the main character is not retarded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users