987 replies to this topic

#981 inzaratha

inzaratha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Hmm, well I'm 15 chapters in and I would have to agree. And I think the major issue with Rin is that I've already read BECK. Lol! I'm a bit disappointed in the author because instead of trying something new, he is treading the same ground.

Spoiler My thoughts on RIN

The thing with Rin is that it ultimately is about  supernatural stuff like that not just about manga creation and really the supernatural is much more the theme.      Although I have not read Beck to compare it with,  I'm waiting til I get my reading list down more.    The only thing that bothers me with his art is the huge mouths and teeth, it's not appealling in that aspect but otherwise it's fine.

Edited by inzaratha, 20 September 2014 - 09:25 PM.

#982 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

I just saw Seikon no Qwaser...what a concept! :hurr:

SnQ is awesome^^ pretty unique concept and you can actually learn a bit about chemistry :P xD and of course it's the peak of ecchiness (what is a good thing :P) There is also an anime to it.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Posted Image

Spoiler

#983 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,783 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

SnQ is awesome^^ pretty unique concept and you can actually learn a bit about chemistry :P xD and of course it's the peak of ecchiness (what is a good thing :P) There is also an anime to it.

No, I hate it. For a food-loving, glutton and cuisine nerd like me, to think there's a food that I taste and not remember whatsoever like Mama's milk is an intolerable shame and SnQ reminds me of that. :angry:

• Nyanko and Blink22 like this

Want to debate match-up?

Here

Spoiler Top 10 Male Manga Characters Overall

#984 stormrunner

stormrunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:07 AM

game forums I visit are being dumber then usual so any good gory battle manga romance a plus. preferable no rape every 5 minutes because loldrama that just gets tiresome after a while. something like claymore, ubel blatt, or battle angel/gunnm.

#985 miavizard

miavizard

Tea goddess

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationSerenity's shuttlecraft. Tea?

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:49 AM

I just finished Historie, Vinland Saga, Kingdom straight (I know, the best 2 weeks of my life)

So Idk what to read next.

Help.

Historical, murim based manhwa, josei, theme; prodigy, secret organization etc anything. Good stuff. Bring it.

Oh yeah, should I read Bleach? Is Kubo ok now?

Spoiler

43a327ab-d25a-4750-892c-7cabb2e42c36.png

#986 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,675 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:08 AM

Jabberwocky.

Shin Angyo Onshi

Rurouni Kenshin

Urasawa's works (20th Century Boys, Pluto etc)

As for Bleach... I'd say no. He has improved, but... not much.

Edited by Lone_ant, 26 September 2014 - 04:09 AM.

#987 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:59 AM

I just finished Historie, Vinland Saga, Kingdom straight (I know, the best 2 weeks of my life)

So Idk what to read next.

Help.

Historical, murim based manhwa, josei, theme; prodigy, secret organization etc anything. Good stuff. Bring it.

Oh yeah, should I read Bleach? Is Kubo ok now?

Spoiler

If you stopped reading after that you should probably wait until it's finished and than read it in one going.

If you like murim based manhwa, did you read The Breaker?

#988 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts
  • Location˚Pyon˚

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

If you stopped reading after that you should probably wait until it's finished and than read it in one going.

Agree with that, bleach.is a good read until you get up to the pain of the weekly release.and the plot that goes a centermetre a chapter.

I reccomend Kubera, @miavizard. Its got a great, deep world and an interesting magic and characters. Its a Korean Webtoon

Wanted: One Signature. If found, please send to Nyanko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users