1082 replies to this topic

#1081 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

Shivering

• Moderators
  • 10,862 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Those both look quite interesting and seem to be nice quick reads :)

Romance that drags out tend to be worse, so I find that the quick reads are better.

Those are two of my all-time favorite series so do tell me how you feel about them when you're done. I promise to judge you heavily based on your response.

@ruggia

KNIM and GE should have never existed.

• ruggia and Hoff like this

#1082 Hoff

Hoff

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:03 PM

we will know based on whether or not you like GE....if you do..... well, it'll change things. You already seemed to have taken bites of it. (Suzuka, KNIM, UxU)

Alright then xD Should only take a couple days if I do like it ;)

Romance that drags out tend to be worse, so I find that the quick reads are better.

Those are two of my all-time favorite series so do tell me how you feel about them when you're done. I promise to judge you heavily based on your response.

@ruggia

KNIM and GE should have never existed.

I need to be able to half like a post. KNIM is an all time favorite for me :v I'll be eagerly waiting on your judgement when I finish the ones you recommended me though :)

• DaEvilWithin likes this

#1083 ruggia

ruggia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

I need to be able to half like a post. KNIM is an all time favorite for me :v I'll be eagerly waiting on your judgement when I finish the ones you recommended me though :)

FYI, if you do end up being classified as a "rage reader", i'll be dumping couple series I avoid like cancer and pretend not to judge you while staring you down with judgy eyes. ;)

• Hoff likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users