Photo

Question Time with zetruz

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with zetruz (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should be next?

1. VegaKotes (6 votes [4.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.14%

2. Godpachi (14 votes [9.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.66%

3. Satoshi (2 votes [1.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.38%

4. Donten (8 votes [5.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.52%

5. -JustMyself- (4 votes [2.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.76%

6. taichi (11 votes [7.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.59%

7. ANewLight (7 votes [4.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.83%

8. Kilgore_troute (8 votes [5.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.52%

9. Sangre de la Rosa (5 votes [3.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

10. ShinRyuu (3 votes [2.07%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.07%

11. User on Hiatus (5 votes [3.45%] - View)

12. Scorpion2k4u (12 votes [8.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.28%

13. Hooded Crow (4 votes [2.76%] - View)

14. Markmus (6 votes [4.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.14%

15. ishxallxgood (4 votes [2.76%] - View)

16. Relinquisher (10 votes [6.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

17. Nemrut (5 votes [3.45%] - View)

18. Liar (5 votes [3.45%] - View)

19. RamenRenegade (10 votes [6.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

20. Rashugun (16 votes [11.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:37 PM

Welcome to Question Time with zetruz! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:

• You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.

Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

Edited by Makaze, 02 July 2013 - 04:30 PM.

• Scorpion2k4u likes this
I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Satan

Satan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

How would you cope if your arms traded places with your legs?

neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

#3 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

NWKuY.gif

Nice to see you got a QT thread here zetruz smugdon.png

Got a couple questions for you here, if you don't like them, then feel free to attack me with an axe sadcam.png

1) Who are your fav artists/bands? Name any amount you like

2) Favourite dishes? Name any amount you like

3) Fav books? Name any amount you like

4) How do you feel knowing that the next chapter I will be proven right, in our little debate over Dofla's origins? troll.png

5) First and current impressions of The JoE?

That's all I got for now. In all seriousness you're the man, nothin' but love over here son aqDwC.png

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 01 July 2013 - 11:57 PM.

• Petite Fleur likes this

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#4 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,922 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

1) When are you and Miss Coquine getting married?

2) Is it true that you keep an axe in your beard for emergency purposes?

3) Why do you think DD is so important?

4) Who from OMF would you visit if you could and what would you do? No limitations

5) If you and I got into a fight, how long would it take us to be friends again, and how would you apologize?(since you'd clearly be in the wrong)

• ArSoNiSt JoE and Tale like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#5 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

How angry will you be if WB comes back from the dead to kill Doflamingo?

What sports do you watch most often and what do you actually play?

What does Zetruz mean?

Edited by Sauron, 02 July 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#6 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

Pet Peeves?

Obligatory OP question: What do you think One Piece is? 

If you could get the keys to any car right now free of charge, which car would you choose to drive off into the sunset in? 

How do you feel about organized religion and its' role in society? 

Is there any talent you wish you had? 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#7 Zzkays

Zzkays

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

Places you would like to visit?

If you could be any One Piece character who would you be?

What kind of superpowers would you like to have?

One thing you must do before you die?

Do you even lift?

#8 mantisstalker

mantisstalker

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts
  • LocationDessert Bluffs

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

If you could bring world peace or inherit all of Bill Gate's money, what would you buy first?

What is your image of the perfect lover? :rly:

How much cheese do you think you could ingest in 5 minutes?

And just pointing out to everyone that has voted for Taich (who is winning right now) that he has no way to get on OMF much and I've only seen him on twice since he left on the 7th of June, and one of them was to wish me happy birthday the next day. So yea it might be worth voting for him when he gets back as a welcom back present :3

Edited by mantisstalker, 02 July 2013 - 07:22 AM.

#9 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Location6th Layer of the Abyss

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

How do you like the weather in Sweden and where would you want to live if you could choose freely?

If your life depended on the decision on which Strawhat (or, alternatively, any prominent member of the cast) you like the most, for whom would you argue?

What made you enter the world of Manga and Anime and what could potentially make you abandon it again?

If you could go on a trip for 2-3 weeks, which place would you like to visit the most?

Aside from One Piece, what other series do you really like and what sparked your interest in them? Is there any genre you favour or utterly detest?

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Made in Abyss, Jigokuraku, Dorohedoro, One Punch-Man, Vinland Saga, Otoyomegatari

and a lot more

#10 Nmaan

Nmaan

King of the Sports Discussion

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationWhere strength is a poor substitute for courage.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

Nipplethulu comes and he demands a sacrifice, what do you sacrifice to him (item, deed, emotion etc)? He is not appeased, what is your next course of action?

Why are you like an egg?

How does it feel to be Thorbro?

When am I getting my sandwich cake?

5 second rule yay or nay?

You're walking down a longish road, it's dark and some of the streetlights aren't exactly up to par. On a small side road you see three men in a heated argument gesticulating wildly, one of them is gripping the arm of a frightened woman very tightly, she spots you and frantically tries to signal you over. The men spot this, stop their argument and also beckon you closer. Thoughts and actions?

Feed me and I'll be your friend forever, steal my treats and I make you into meats.

I'm big and I'm bad, so try not to make me mad. xD

http://thepunchlinei.../2010-10-18.jpg

QT with yours truly

http://onemangaforum...ime-with-nmaan/

Number 2

#11 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

1) Favorite cuisine? 

2) Would you eat a cow that had the instinctive desire to be eaten and could communicate this to you intelligently, as opposed to a cow who couldn't and presumably has no such desire?

3) What would it take to make you join the Church of Eneru?

4) Best debators on the forum(s you're on)?

5) What would you like to eat?

#12 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:17 AM

Questions~~~

Which would you rather own; a kitten, or a puppy?

Which would you rather eat, a kitten or a puppy? You have to choose one, and give the reason why.

A wild Djinn appears!

Fight     PKMN

Item     Run

Your action did not work! You were put to sleep and captured by the Djinn in his pokeball. After an uncountable amount of time, you find yourself summoned, facing a Level 99 King Solomon. The Djinn selects fight from the menu; what four moves do you have?

Your moves were very effective, and you weakened the level 99 King Solomon to the point where he was capture-able by the Djinn. However he now has seven Pokeballs, so releases you. As the Djinn stalks off, you find yourself alone, without food, without water, without any items other than what you have on you right now. You look around, and see a long grassy plain, with no sign of habitation, There are mountains in the east, and to the west the grassy plain slowly transforms into a conifer forest. To your north you see the blue tint of the ocean, and to your south, nothing but endless grassy plains as far as the eye can see. You must make it home from... wherever you are. How will you go about this?

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#13 zetruz

zetruz

Fisherman

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Location- research lab

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

GENTILES AND LADYMEN,

I bid thee welcome to my humble abode.

Let's rock and/or roll, shall we?

Spoiler The obligatory .gif

How would you cope if your arms traded places with your legs?

I'd do a.... a feet-stand, I suppose. I'd construct very tight-fitting glasses that, through Ingenius Use of Mirrors, reflect my view so that when I stand upside down (so I'm standing on my feet), my view is inverted - in other words, normal. (I think.) A flawless plan in all respects.

1) Who are your fav artists/bands? Name any amount you like

2) Favourite dishes? Name any amount you like

3) Fav books? Name any amount you like

4) How do you feel knowing that the next chapter I will be proven right, in our little debate over Dofla's origins? http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/t...

5) First and current impressions of The JoE?

1) While there are a few that are too close to my heart for me to share them, I can happily share a few that I just like a lot. (With links to examples, for Helpful is my name!) I really like Queensryche, and I absolutely love Ratatat. (I claim much credit for getting m1hawkgasmerizer to love them, by the way.) I also very much enjoy listening to individual musicians, like Jon Gomm or Victor Wooten. I mean, come on. Just no. Just... just no, it's not possible.
On the whole, though, I tend to wander. I suppose AC/DC is also always up there, simply because they're hilarious. How can you not love them? :lol:

2) Smörgåstårta. (Lit. sandwich-cake.) There are many fantastic foods out there that I love, and there are many that taste as good as smörgåstårta (some are probably even tastier), but this dish defines summer for me. A plate of smörgåstårta, a glass of pear cider, and sunny skies - one such moment, and my summer is made. :lol: Our smörgåstårta usually looks roughly like this. You can find rather good pictures here. And now I'm hungry.

3) I fear I don't read as much as I should - nevertheless, this isn't too difficult to answer. It's the first Harry Potter book. Here we have a case where I know it's not the best book I've read - it's not even the best HP book - but I just loved it so much when I read it, that I can't help but cherish it. It's what drew me in to that world. =)

4) I have secret evidence further indicating that I'm right, but sharing it would incriminate one of my friends. You'll just have to live in ignorance until you're smacked in the face with my victory. Shame, that. :( (Plus, I have the inherent advantage of basing my ideas on liliette's, so you were basically going into battle missing a shoe. And a gun, and a hat. Not even a hat...)

5) idnatq :>

1) When are you and Miss Coquine getting married?

2) Is it true that you keep an axe in your beard for emergency purposes?

3) Why do you think DD is so important?

4) Who from OMF would you visit if you could and what would you do? No limitations

5) If you and I got into a fight, how long would it take us to be friends again, and how would you apologize?(since you'd clearly be in the wrong)

1) It's not serious. Mostly because she doesn't take me seriously.

2) For creating emergencies, yes. I get bored.

3) Because he was introduced as someone who dared to troll Vice Admirals while in Mariejoa. Because he was okay with threatening WG officials in Mariejoa. Because he's a puppeteer, because his threads reach all over the world, because he does business with everyone, and because he knows about the truth of the world. And because he is. =]

4) Though I'd rather not mention names so as to not forget anyone ('cause that kinda sucks), it would involve drinking. There are a few people here whom I'm curious about, and that curiosity involves how they'd act when they're drunk. Sorry, my Muslim friends, but I'd simply have to force the stuff down your throats. I'm not the one who'd suffer, after all. Without God, everything is permissible. :hurr:
Depending on who it is I visit, it'd also involve going to interesting locations. (So no Madam Tussauds. Don't be silly.) Santamammers, for example, is only good for drinking and Rated M. If I visited MattC302, however, I'd force lutefisk down his throat. :wub:

5) You're joking, right? I would not be the one in the wrong. Given that you and I disagree only over semantics, you will be the one who's sorry. You can't beat my superpower.
I would apologize as well, though, 'cause I'm a wimp. I would do so immediately. You would wait months, out of pride. I say this because I misrepresent. Scandinavia misrepresent, yo. And such.

How angry will you be if WB comes back from the dead to kill Doflamingo?

What sports do you watch most often and what do you actually play?

What does Zetruz mean?

1) Honestly? I would argue it's a fake scan, until the story started making sense again.

2) The sport I watch the most is football, but I don't follow any. I usually only watch when it's a fun match (like El Clásico), or if it's a big championship like Champions League, the World Cup, or the European Championship.
Me? Play sports? You're a jester, is what you are! Hah! I actually loved playing badminton in the past, but that was basically it. I am not a sports person. :lol:

3) Me.

Pet Peeves?

Obligatory OP question: What do you think One Piece is? 

If you could get the keys to any car right now free of charge, which car would you choose to drive off into the sunset in? 

How do you feel about organized religion and its' role in society? 

Is there any talent you wish you had?

1) Hmm, probably really loud chewing, or talking with a lot of food in your mouth. Other than that, I don't really tend to notice enough to actually have pet peeves. =|

2) One peace.

3) Sadly, this is the most difficult question yet. A Rolls-Royce Wraith? A Pagani Huayra? A Ferrari 250 GT SWB Spider California? An Eagle Speedster? An Auburn Speedster? A Lada Niva? An Aston Martin DB9 Volante? Oh, how I could go on. The choices are endless. I... I honestly do not know. Probably the Eagle Speedster or the Ferrari 250 Spider, to be honest. I mean, just look at them. Oh. Oh dear, I'll... I'll be right back...

4) ...aherm. So yeah, hm? Oh. Well mostly, I just feel it's no different from mythology. Let's be honest; mythology is religion that nobody believes in. It's just word-play to separate today's religions from the ones everyone thinks is false. I don't think it's any different. So yes, I don't think any single religion has got it right. There might be grains of truth in one, some, or even all of them - but I do not believe that Jesus was the son of a deity if he did indeed exist, nor do I believe that the Quran is the word of God. So on a fundamental level, I believe religion teaches falsehoods, which makes the spreading of it something to be avoided in general. I'm not against spirituality (indeed, I consider myself very confused on that topicc), but I'm not a fan of the dogmatic.
As for its role in society, that's much more nuanced to me. There is no doubt that it does both good and bad, and honestly I consider myself neither intelligent nor knowledgeable enough to talk about that topic.

5) I wish I could play music. I don't entirely lack musicality, but my nervous system is a bit wonky, so playing the guitar is simply not feasible right now. And I do wish I was good at sports. :(

More to come later on. Thank you for interest shown, and may Svarte Petter bless thee on your travels.

Edited by zetruz, 02 July 2013 - 09:51 AM.

• Petite Fleur, Peleihno, Satan and 10 others like this

Spoiler for the quotables!

Mun364G.png

#14 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,922 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:13 AM

6. What is my favorite food?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#15 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Spoiler

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#16 Nmaan

Nmaan

King of the Sports Discussion

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationWhere strength is a poor substitute for courage.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

I stole your Semantics Man title, how do you feel?

Also do you honestly think you could force drink down anybody's throat?

• Petite Fleur likes this

Feed me and I'll be your friend forever, steal my treats and I make you into meats.

I'm big and I'm bad, so try not to make me mad. xD

http://thepunchlinei.../2010-10-18.jpg

QT with yours truly

Number 2

#17 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

1.) Do you believe in fate?  Why or why not?

2.) Yay or nay for the death penalty?

3.) How often do you write poetry and what is your process when you begin writing?

4.) Of all the current goals you have, which is the one you desire to accomplish the most?

5.) Would you rather go ten years into the past and have a talk with yourself or ten years into the future and have a talk with yourself?

Edited by Ajh77, 02 July 2013 - 05:21 PM.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#18 Candles

Candles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNacirema

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Which field of applied science do you see being the most influential to humanity over the next century and what advances do you realistically expect to take place in that field?

Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?

What are your non anime/manga related hobbies?

Who are your favorite philosophers and also favorite polymaths assuming they're not the same people as the former?

How do you think the world will be different 300 years from now?

#19 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

1. As a fellow swede, can you say anything witty and satirical about the TV-license BS?

2. As a fellow fan of Queensrÿche what do you think about the drama with Tate deciding to go more crazy than Michel Kiske and about his replacement in Todd La Torre?

3. As a fellow fan of AC/DC, Bon or Brian?

4. I ran out of questions to start with "As a fellow.." anything witty to say about it?

5. Favorite ice cream?

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#20 Satan

Satan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Would you rather chew it over with Twix, snap into a Slim Jim, or eat a Snickers?

neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users