190 replies to this topic

#21 Haas

Haas

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:28 AM

So still unnamed are C, J, L, M, N, V, W, X. 

Sternritter X the Xcution. Calling it now :D

Edited by Haas, 03 July 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#22 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

Haas, Quilge already claimed "J" for himself.  The guy with the staff is more than likely one of those letters, and so is Gordon.  That leaves only five Stern Ritter left to be revealed.

Still, I don't like what Kubo did with "G", "P", "T" and "Z".  Magical Girl rejects, the whole lot of them.

Edited by Saiyan5nine-tails, 03 July 2013 - 05:40 AM.

• Haas likes this

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#23 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

According to the visual on the first post of the thread, sternritters are completed now.

#24 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:28 AM

So now we have Stern Ritters P, G, T, and Z meaning C, L, M, N, V, W, X are free.

Calling it now, Gordon is Stern Ritter C, the Commissioner.

Hooded Stern Ritter is Stern Ritter N, the Night...he's Batman!  :o 

• Godpachi likes this

#25 Kamikazek

Kamikazek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

The guy with the staff could be W for watcher or something? Maybe?

#26 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,840 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

if the letters represent power ranking then I guess Bambietta and ''G'' are real deal.

Want to debate match-up?

[Primary Tournament] Semi-final: Enel vs Genryuusai Yamamoto Shigekuni

[Primary Tournament] Semi-final: Donquixote Doflamingo vs Jinbe

Spoiler Top 10 Male Manga Characters Overall

#27 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

You got to love Jurabach, he played Uryu. He Uryu was going to play him, so he pulled the screws on him. Just like Dolflamengo did to Law, ha ha. Granted not the same, I actully like Uryu and find him likeable.

#28 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
  • LocationOuter Haven

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that Orihime will probably heal all the new SRs some way or another. 

On another note i cant imagine the kind of relationships some of these guys have, from what ive seen, the most sociable SRs are Luchador and As Nodt. Haschwalth is SUCH a gentleman too.

ALSO, i liked Haschie's maid WAY more than i did these bitches.

• Clyde and firestorms like this

Deadpool_Sig_by_Skinny_Beans.jpg

#29 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

I guess I forgot Shaz Domino when regarding the letters of the Stern Ritter, so it looks like four are left to be revealed.

• firestorms likes this

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

#30 firestorms

firestorms

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that Orihime will probably heal all the new SRs some way or another. 

On another note i cant imagine the kind of relationships some of these guys have, from what ive seen, the most sociable SRs are Luchador and As Nodt. Haschwalth is SUCH a gentleman too.

ALSO, i liked Haschie's maid WAY more than i did these *******.

I'd have to agree somewhat I never saw the appeal of bambettia the fandom was so hyped about, but eh different strokes for different folks I guess :meh:

Edited by firestorms, 03 July 2013 - 04:51 PM.

Like what Winston Churchill once said to Abraham Lincoln at the start of the Crusades in 1854: "What I said was bull****. I'm embarrassed"

#31 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,117 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

There are still two SR that we haven't seen yet.

Prophetic Messages:

Rejoice Godpachi brethren! The Apostle harkens the return of our god! And on the 3rd day he rose from the cavern, from the dead! Godpachi will come and solo their sins!

Righteousness has returned!

The benevolent Juhabach requests of those in the underrealm to lend their powers to the warriors in the overrealm for the sake of victory. Once victory is secured, the righteous Juhabach will restore the underrealm warriors with the power of their fallen enemies. Justice will prevail against the Usurpers! :shakefist:

It's not Bach, it's Floyd, the younger (but more talented) brother of Loyd and Royd. The true Y *Yolo* He lives life to the fullest... well not his own life but the ones he copies. -Scorpion2k4u

#32 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

There are still two SR that we haven't seen yet.

They can't be really relevant, considering we got the Magical Girl Rejects Brigade in this chapter.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,

#33 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,117 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

They can't be really relevant, considering we got the Magical Girl Rejects Brigade in this chapter.

You never know :shrug:

Prophetic Messages:

Rejoice Godpachi brethren! The Apostle harkens the return of our god! And on the 3rd day he rose from the cavern, from the dead! Godpachi will come and solo their sins!

Righteousness has returned!

The benevolent Juhabach requests of those in the underrealm to lend their powers to the warriors in the overrealm for the sake of victory. Once victory is secured, the righteous Juhabach will restore the underrealm warriors with the power of their fallen enemies. Justice will prevail against the Usurpers! :shakefist:

It's not Bach, it's Floyd, the younger (but more talented) brother of Loyd and Royd. The true Y *Yolo* He lives life to the fullest... well not his own life but the ones he copies. -Scorpion2k4u

#34 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
  • LocationOuter Haven

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

I dont think so, kubo is actually presenting new SRs by showing the relationships they had with the ones introduced before, so, leaving Bambi and Bazz-B out, i'm very interested as to whom these guys walk with. But yeah, the SRs we were introduced today were really lackluster, especially compared to the other ones. So far the best ones, in my opinion, are As Nodt, Gordon, Haschwalth and Juha Bach. the ones with potential to be good are KG9, Ezio, maybeeee Bazz-B, Nanana, the eye guy, and maybe more that im probably forgetting. 

This chapter also made me wanna know more about Berenice, i want a quincy woman who doesnt feel like a total c*nt. I mean, promising a guy for some sweet sexy time and then slicing him in half? Not cool bro.

EDIT: OH, and also Kirge, it's such a shame he died, his jail is pretty OP if you ask me.

Edited by ryuzaki07, 03 July 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Deadpool_Sig_by_Skinny_Beans.jpg

#35 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

You never know :shrug:

What could they possibly be outside of future fodder?  In regards to relevant Stern Ritter, Kubo has pretty much shown them all.  The Magical Girl Rejects Brigade is pretty much made up of the leftovers, and I have little doubt the remaining two Stern Ritter will be the same, if not worse.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,

#36 Godpachi

Godpachi

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

I'm really starting to like all of these new Stern Ritter. m7cih1.png

I can't wait to see them in battle~

• Doug the Reaper 2 and Clyde like this

RIP Satan

Tumblin', Tumblin'

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#37 AOTP

AOTP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

Sternritter G seems to like sweets.

You know who else likes sweets?

Spoiler

Future matchup?

Edited by AOTP, 04 July 2013 - 11:21 AM.

• Tom Ace, Godpachi, Doug the Reaper 2 and 1 other like this

#38 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

if the letters represent power ranking then I guess Bambietta and ''G'' are real deal.

It can't rank power or Kubo messed up.

Sternritter G seems to like sweets.

You know who else likes sweets?

Future matchup?

OMG SR "G" is so dead.

My DA page My OMF art thread

wt3dfPY.png                                                                                                                                  

"Let me go on record to say that I hope Kenpachi kills them all."

"GO KENPACHI WOOOOOO"  - Damanos

#39 Kinky Deviance

Kinky Deviance

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationSoul Society

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Sternritters Rank Charts, straight outta /a/!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Kinky Deviance, 03 July 2013 - 05:41 PM.

• Tom Ace, Godpachi, Soldado Muerto and 4 others like this
Spoiler

#40 Moon_Hermit

Moon_Hermit

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

[Theories for Bambietta & Co.'s powers]

Bambietta, "E" - "The Ecstasy": can turn pain into pleasure. Those killed by her experience heaven before they die.

Meninas, "P" - "The Pyro": makes fire attacks that can't be put out.

Candice, "T" - "The Thunder/Thunderbolt": has lightning-based powers. Can move at the speed of lightning.

Giselle, "Z" - "The Zephyr": has wind-based powers. Can create invisible arrows (made of wind/by making the air bend the light around her arrows).

Liltotto, "G" - "The Geyser": has water-based powers. Likes to drown people.

OR

Liltotto Lamperde (Lelouch Laperouge), "G" - "The Geas": can curse others (and at others, apparently). A "geas", when not followed, kills the affected (duh); on the other hand, when obeyed, it may bring power (maybe she could use it on herself, activating or deactivating at will when she wants to get more powerful).

EDIT: With how Liltotto's power power might work (according to my theory), being able to "curse" herself and gain more power that way, she would make a perfect opponent for Giriko (when/if he actually gets to fight).

Taken from Wikipedia

Spoiler

• Godpachi, Krizalid, Nergal131 and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users