Photo

[Character] Urahara Kisuke (Part 2)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
184 replies to this topic

#1 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

Previous Thread

bleach_499__kisuke_urahara_by_wish_man-d

Credit to Wish-Man at DeviantArt.

Previous 10 Posts:

Urahara needs to die so Tessai can step into the spotlight

Just out of curiosity, how do you think he feels about being Yoruichi's concubine(or male equivalent of such)? I think he enjoys it but that's just me. Also, I doubt he has as much stamina as Yoruichi.

He can die once he shows us his goddamn bankai

He can die when we figure out why he's so damn mysterious.

It's assumed both will happen at the same time. Seeing as Urahara is a genius, any opponent that can make him release bankai is a super serious threat.

Someone that no one would be surprised he died fighting. So his opponent will either be Haschwald, Yhwach, or Quincicar Harribel

Actually, I don't see Kisuke going against Bach without a plan but I do see him using bankai against someone else and taking them out right with him.

That would be a dumb idea, and Kisuke usually thinks out his plans even if they're doomed to fail. I do think he intentionally went to Hueco Mundo to rally the Arrancar and train Ichigo's friends.

I don't think they had any time to come up with countermeasures and implement them.

Urahara will probably come up with how the seal works RIGHT when the VR are at the door of wherever they're at in HM...

He done messed up on Opie though! :lol:

It seems a bit late for seals, I think. o.o

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,210 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:37 PM

this guy probably has PHD in all subjects exist in Bleach...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

I'd like to see this guy get serious. B)

"Nobody kills kakarot while I'm around, destiny has reserved that pleasure for me" - Vegeta

#4 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,544 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

I'd like to see this guy get serious. B)

We already saw him serious, but unfortunately his opponent was Aizen.

#5 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

We already saw him serious, but unfortunately his opponent was Aizen.

Nah he wasn't serious. I mean he got in a ridiculous argument against Yourichi, which was far from serious. And his battle against Aizen, I don't know if it was to actually beat aizen. I think it was just for them to try and push him to his limits so the seal would take effect(I might be wrong about this). But anyways, when I say serious I mena non-smile Bankai waving Kisuke. :aww: 

"Nobody kills kakarot while I'm around, destiny has reserved that pleasure for me" - Vegeta

#6 Kinsei

Kinsei

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

Nah he wasn't serious. I mean he got in a ridiculous argument against Yourichi, which was far from serious. And his battle against Aizen, I don't know if it was to actually beat aizen. I think it was just for them to try and push him to his limits so the seal would take effect(I might be wrong about this). But anyways, when I say serious I mena non-smile Bankai waving Kisuke. :aww:

I feel like his bankai is like Isshin's, in the sense that it strains him physically. Of course, it can't be worse than what Yoruichi does to him, can it? 

Edited by Kinsei, 18 July 2013 - 07:40 PM.

Yayyyyy!!!!! :psyduck:

#7 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,544 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

Not everyone busts out Bankai every five seconds like Ichigo and Toshiro. That doesn't mean they aren't fighting seriously.

#8 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:15 AM

I feel like his bankai is like Isshin's, in the sense that it strains him physically. Of course, it can't be worse than what Yoruichi does to him, can it? 

I think his bankai can only be used when he sustains serious injury which would include heavy bleeding ( due to the fact that I think his bankai uses his blood). So the more there is, the stronger the effect of the bankai, so for example him losing an arm would equal an OP bankai :aww:

Not everyone busts out Bankai every five seconds like Ichigo and Toshiro. That doesn't mean they aren't fighting seriously.

I know but these quincies are suppose to be pretty powerful, I hope there just powerful for him to release his bankai. :aww:

#9 Kinsei

Kinsei

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

I think his bankai can only be used when he sustains serious injury which would include heavy bleeding ( due to the fact that I think his bankai uses his blood). So the more there is, the stronger the effect of the bankai, so for example him losing an arm would equal an OP bankai :aww:

I know but these quincies are suppose to be pretty powerful, I hope there just powerful for him to release his bankai. :aww:

Was it actually confirmed that it uses his blood? I thought it was blood coloured energy and that blood mist shield thingy.

Yayyyyy!!!!! :psyduck:

#10 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Was it actually confirmed that it uses his blood? I thought it was blood coloured energy and that blood mist shield thingy.

Nope, it was never confirmed, it's just me hoping. but since his shikai uses blood coloured energy I was just hoping his bankai would take it to the next level and use actual blood.

#11 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,544 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

Nope, it was never confirmed, it's just me hoping. but since his shikai uses blood coloured energy I was just hoping his bankai would take it to the next level and use actual blood.

If it did, that would explain his reluctance to use it needlessly.

#12 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

Was just reading about him on some other forums and people still are saying they think that Kisuke's evil. Do you guys think he's evil? Because I never once thought he was, just always thought he was very mysterious and hilarious.

#13 Grimalkin

Grimalkin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:23 AM

Was just reading about him on some other forums and people still are saying they think that Kisuke's evil. Do you guys think he's evil? Because I never once thought he was, just always thought he was very mysterious and hilarious.

Heavily treaded topic of the old days, ah, the nostalgia...

Anwyays, It's unlikely. Manipulative and not particularly trustworthy for sure, but he seems to resigned to a passive role in the world, but ultimately his loose affiliation with the soul society implies, and the fact that he continues to assist Ichigo and co beyond Aizen's defeat implies he's not evil.

Of course we could always be kubo'd, we must remain vigilant.

On the topic of Urahara's Shiki and the nature of it, I've always imagined that benihime's power was to use the blood of the user as a catalyst to create chemical reactions with ambient reishi (assuming that reishi can be applied to fundaments of chemistry) in order to make bonds (the shield, the net) or sever bonds (his offensive moves, that technique he used to make Yammy's bala fizzle? Or perhaps that was him creating the opposite reshi composition and slapping it agains Yammy's bala, similar to Yourichi's hanki technique.) in a dramatic manner to produce explosive reactions. I don't really have much to base this on beyond speculation and it fitting thematically with his scientist thing.

#14 dageo18

dageo18

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

He didn't use bankai against aizen cause it wouldn't help whatever it is.  His real strength is his intelligence, which was more than sufficient to take down aizen even though he had to rely on ichigo in his plan.  Its bewildering he stayed yorouchi's third seat/maggots nest warden for so long, he was clearly captain level for quite a time.  

#15 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

I think people say he's evil because he seems to know more shit than Aizen or as much.

As for this arc.....I think he'll be all right for the most part as long as he plans ahead....but I still don't see him surviving though. I don't think he'll be able to outwit Bach if Kubo has a scenario where he meets him for some reason.

No more having Kisuke catch stupid, Kubo.....I seriously hate everyone at this point but Kisuke's still one of the few characters left I love and seeing him get f'd up by Opie was bad enough.

#16 Milareppa

Milareppa

Live Long and Prosper

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

It's very common for stories to have a morally grey character attached to the protagonist group who can do the things the protagonists can't do if the author wants the protagonists to retain a certain not-grey image. Urahara's playing that sort of role.

#17 Kensei13

Kensei13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

I think people say he's evil because he seems to know more **** than Aizen or as much.

As for this arc.....I think he'll be all right for the most part as long as he plans ahead....but I still don't see him surviving though. I don't think he'll be able to outwit Bach if Kubo has a scenario where he meets him for some reason.

No more having Kisuke catch stupid, Kubo.....I seriously hate everyone at this point but Kisuke's still one of the few characters left I love and seeing him get f'd up by Opie was bad enough.

The arrow didn't even penetrate his back, unlike how it made Chad into swiss cheese.

There was nothing wrong with the scene. Quilge revived himself using a throwback Quincy technique that Urahara wasn't expecting.

My websites http://otakutalkblog.com/

#18 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,544 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Seems one of his hobbies is annoying Kurotsuchi. 

#19 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,210 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

Seems one of his hobbies is annoying Kurotsuchi. 

You just noticed? :hurr:

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#20 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

His hobby is to annoy everyone