298 replies to this topic

#41 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

Having a higher IQ than Nami doesn't make one a genius. 

Why is her brain so overrated. 

• Fulmine and Cawickeng like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#42 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,343 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Ben Beckman's show-up scene in Marines Ford is utterly impressive. And he seems to use gun mainly (oh, Xanxus, Munsu, Starrk etc.) My, Red-haired pirates are so badass. I wish Kid, Basil, Apoo alliance targets Shanks. Would be amazing.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#43 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

Aokiji should join shanks's crew not BB's. Shanks "Hello Im Shanks,I lost my arm to a fodder fish to save a young child." Aokiji "Hey shanks I lost my leg to fleet admiral akainu in a ten day fight for the fleet admiral spot. Shanks " Wow you remind me of myself, you're in."  Easy.

Edited by Rifle, 17 September 2013 - 09:03 AM.

#44 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,343 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

Aokiji should join shanks's crew not BB's. Shanks "Hello Im, Shanks,I lost my arm to a fodder fish to save a young child." Aokiji "Hey shanks I lost my leg to fleet admiral akainu in a ten day fight for the fleet admiral spot. Shanks " Wow you remind me of myself, you're in."  Easy.

that's too imbalance. I say Rayleigh gathers Roger pirates again and let Aokiji join. Gokou (5 Emperors) is awesome. :aww:

Shanks is fine as he is. He's already an Emperor

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#45 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,302 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

knowing a lot about anything makes someone a genius. for example i can name any breakfast cereal ever made if you tell me the animal on the box. This makes me a genius. nami can tell when storms are coming. this is an ability literally every animal in the world has. that makes her a genius........

(by the way i can't tell cereal like that)

Ben Beckman's show-up scene in Marines Ford is utterly impressive. And he seems to use gun mainly (oh, Xanxus, Munsu, Starrk etc.) My, Red-haired pirates are so badass. I wish Kid, Basil, Apoo alliance targets Shanks. Would be amazing.

i don't find beckman's appearance impressive at all. in fact the fact that he got up on the top of that ship was more impressive then the fact that he was able to......?point a gun at kizaru? he didn't stop kizaru, if he did then..... well then kizaru wouldn't of attacked.

don't forget that kizaru is the man that called men he fodderized in about 3 pages "scary monsters" so kizaru saying "oohhh my! ben beckmaaaan" is not really anything impressive. 

if the kid alliance when after shanks that would be horrible shanks would be gone before we even know how he fights. probably just with a sword but you know, all the same

Did I?

He very likely is, look at all dat planning and meticulous effort for him to systematically go from being an unknown Pirate on WB ship, to the man who shakes the world. 

bb is not exactly the smartest man. his plan for getting the darkness fruit was "wait on the best ship" he said him self he was about to give up. he is more lucky then anything. his ID plan was almost ended comply because he didn't plan. if it wasn't for him being lucky to run into the rain guy first..... well he would of died.

but if you honestly think ben beckman is the smartest well.... ok. he would probably need some more screen time besides shooting a gun and prity much getting made fun of by kizaru.

lol my bad.  :P

I don't have much to consider Ben Beckman a genius, I'm just going off what Oda is telling us, when he stated that Ben Beckman has the highest IQ of characters so far introduced in the East Blue Saga

D: Who are the "One Piece" characters with the highest and lowest IQ's?! Okay, that's enough for today.

O: I'll tell you. But when I say "in One Piece". I really mean, "of all the characters introduced in One Piece". And having cleared that up, the character with the highest IQ is Shanks' first mate, Benn Beckman. He is a great crewmate, who possesses astonishing wisdom and strength, and advises Shanks. And right after him would probably be Captain Kuro, then Nami

Higher IQ than Nami, that's pretty damn impressive

right right the east blue saga. before VP. and Enel. and CC. and well even Crocodile.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#46 m1hawkgsm

m1hawkgsm

Forum Mathematiquè & Reduntarian

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationLand of Hobos and Ken

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

I love how there's talk of IQ in the thread of the designated drunkard of OP
  • Furinji Saiga and Fulmine like this

D9wwdJt.jpg

#47 jomegar

jomegar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • LocationIn Sangrela's Toybox.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Ace and Jimbei and Aokiji and Akainu were in a very very very near level. Pretty much equals. The same cannot be said about shanks and Marco. Just because they're both powerful doesn't mean a fight between them would last that long. Maybe Ben Beckman vs Marco would last 5 to 10 days, but Shanks would beat Marco in one two hours tops.

That is why I half the time, as Marco would be weaker and unable to fight to ''ten days'' like an equal.

I love how there's talk of IQ in the thread of the designated drunkard of OP

Nami and Zoro drink a lot, so does Rayleigh. 

Geography is everyones Achilles heel, so she dun gots to be smarts to be namigator!!!

Edited by jomegar, 17 September 2013 - 05:00 PM.

#48 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Marco is stronger than beckman.

#49 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

lolno.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#50 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

lolno.

He means Sanji instead of Marco dont blame him :D

Edited by Enbima, 17 September 2013 - 05:32 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#51 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

lolno.

Why not?

#52 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Was Marco the one who made Kizaru, the speedstar of OP surrender with a rifle? Marco is overrated

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#53 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Was Marco the one who made Kizaru, the speedstar of OP surrender with a rifle? Marco is overrated

:rly:

Does not compute.

Edited by Rifle, 17 September 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#54 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Dont get me wrong I dont say that he is weak, but for me he is NOT admiral level not even near. Seriously Shanks and Beckman stoped these 2 monsters just by pointing their weapons at them.

How can you say that marco is stronger than beckman? lol....

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#55 jomegar

jomegar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Actually, in both scenario's a laser barrage was sent off, but only Marco effectively stopped one and threw Kizaru back while he made insincere comments about the situation. With Ben I believe he was insincere first, but Ben didn't stop him doing squat.

#56 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Dont get me wrong I dont say that he is weak, but for me he is NOT admiral level not even near. Seriously Shanks and Beckman stoped these 2 monsters just by pointing their weapons at them.

How can you say that marco is stronger than beckman? lol....

Marco stopped the admirals by being there......or kicking them. Marco could have just blocked kizaru's attack lol.

#57 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

using sneak attacks (Aokiji) and pushing them back for a moment with one attack does not mean he is capable of keeping an admiral busy. Every strong char. with the ability to touch them could do that. lol

I dont even like to mention what he did against Akainu! In the end his "kicks" did not even harm the admirals. He got tricked and beaten up by vice admirals thats what happened. :lmao:

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#58 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

using sneak attacks (Aokiji) and pushing them back for a moment with one attack does not mean he is capable of keeping an admiral busy. Every strong char. with the ability to touch them could do that. lol

I dont even like to mention what he did against Akainu! In the end his "kicks" did not even harm the admirals. He got tricked and beaten up by vice admirals thats what happened. :lmao:

He got cuffed by a va and hit by multiple beams and was fine. Even while cuffed after being distracted he was not taken out by kizaru and the va. That VA stayed away till the distraction. Jozu stalemated aokiji. Marco is stronger. Akainu faced marco coming off being cuffed and injured while like that. His fruit seems to work properly only when he's ready to regen instantly. Marco only attacked admirals in single panels. no one would hurt them, jozu hit aokiji in the face marco hit him in the rib. Totally different we can't see damage. 

#59 jomegar

jomegar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

He actually stalemated with Akainu in a one to one attack at one point. Which is what Shanks and WB both did at one point. While WB failed to hurt both Aokiji and Kizaru at one point each. Careful how you take things. 

#60 Rifle

Rifle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationgone

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

He actually stalemated with Akainu in a one to one attack at one point. Which is what Shanks and WB both did at one point. While WB failed to hurt both Aokiji and Kizaru at one point each. Careful how you take things. 

This too. What sweetheart said. :wub:

Edited by Rifle, 17 September 2013 - 06:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users