• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#161 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:43 PM

He did something or had something done to him, which he regretted.  He had changed his plan.   He changed his plan for resurrection to time travel.   It's like he screwed up or someone scared him.

maybe he listened to them.......

can i just say one thing. THANK GOD acnologia has nothing to do with zerf...... back a long time ago one of the characters said that there were rumors that zerf created acnologia or zerf released him.....

it is really nice to see that in the entire wizard world that are two bad guys..... not just one.....

oh also, If i were natsu I would be furious at igneel.

"i was in your body making anti bodies so you cant turn into a dragon"

GO TO HELL..... you just robbed him of something awesome......

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#162 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

Gray was originally supposed to be an Ice Dragon Slayer, Mashima only changed his mind when he wrote Gajeel in and decided on Gray vs. Ultear as an arc match-up. 

Gray vs. Silver was planned before the GMG.

From Vol. 48's afterword.

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#163 Nevelyn

Nevelyn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:21 PM

Yup. It would've Would've been interesting if Gray was a duo  demonslayer/dragon slayer :P

Edited by Nevelyn, 05 August 2015 - 06:21 PM.

lain___signature_by_bajtas-d3afk8o.png

The body exists only to verify one's own existence~

#164 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:12 AM

Yup. It would've Would've been interesting if Gray was a duo  demonslayer/dragon slayer :P

would be horrible.

all DS do is punch people with their element. (they are like logia in op)

if gary was limited to punching people with ice he would be not nearly as fun to see fight. that being said i am not a gary fan.

banner.png

#165 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:56 PM

I have some theories on Frosch and Lector's parents.

I think Frosch father is Clap, and maybe Belletokia is Frosch mother, though not as sure as I am with Clap.

I also think maybe Monmo is Lector's dad.

In case you don't know who these guys are, there are their wikia pages to refresh your memories.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Clap

http://fairytail.wik...wiki/Belletokia

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Monmo

#166 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:39 AM

Wild speculation:

Urtear - she's immortal and suffers the same curse as Zeref because she reversed time and reversed a death.  She'll show up.

Zeref is not the first or only one cursed with immortality.  The other immortals are gonna show up to stop Zeref because he refused their invitation to their vampire cult or something. 

#167 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2868 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:49 PM

@nosebleed : Oh no.  You are making it sound as if her being aged into an old woman wasn't punishment enough; you're suggesting we've now got another immortal hanging about?

It does sound like it would fit, so I am legitimately concerned. 

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#168 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

@nosebleed : Oh no.  You are making it sound as if her being aged into an old woman wasn't punishment enough; you're suggesting we've now got another immortal hanging about?

It does sound like it would fit, so I am legitimately concerned. 

They're probably multiple immortals who are like Zeref.  Zeref may be the only one trying to reverse his curse.  It seems that anyone who performs a spell that violates certain laws relating to time and death gets cursed.  Mavis got cursed for nothing, really.  All she did was save her friend but she broke a taboo and got smacked with the curse.

There are probably immortals living who have become soul vampires who see their curse as a blessing, don't love anyone, and are 100% chaotic, lawful, and neutral evil vampire lords who will try to stop Zeref from finding a way to kill them.

Edited by nosebleed, 10 October 2015 - 02:45 PM.

#169 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:18 AM

I too have tought of there being more immortals like Zeref but them apearing all of a sudden would be.. anticlimatic.  A bunch of "zerefs" apearing suddenly in the middle of a strife? If they have a problem with him, why wouldn't they act earlier, he was on the course of action for like 400 years, creating demons and forcing an empire. Also all of them keeping low profile for so long? Wouldn't there be more madmen among them causing ruckus throughout ages coincinding with Zerefs time in business? It doesn't seem like Ankhseram Curse can be bestowed upon a mere peasant. And the "alligance" of those cursed might differ.. like with Zeref and Mavis - while with Zeref he wasn't evil from the start, he changed..

Mahima seems not to be the type to introduce new characters out of the blue in the middle of an arc (althoug he naturally can and with some fancy explanation).

On the other hand, despite my disbelief for sudden apperances, I though about some new dragon slayer, a counter-acnologia, some I dont' know, heavenly dragon slayer of some sort? But then, there was none to mentioned in the future of Future Lucy where 10.000 dragons took over or Rouges where Acnologia unbothered by those dragons took over (yet there was no mention of Zeref, S12 or Fairy Heart).

#170 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5566 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:01 PM

How far has Zeref fallen.

We know that Zeref can use a corpse to turn a person into an Etherious/Demon -See Natsu-

Demon's generate Curse power instead of magic

Fairy Heart generates unlimited Magic energy due to Mavis' human corpse

END requires a MASSIVE amount of curse power to awaken.

Zeref doesn't need Fairy Heart for Acno... he needs it for END cause he is gonna desecrate Mavis body by turning her into an Etherious which will flip the frequency of Fairy Heart from unlimited Magic... to Unlimited Curse Power Thus giving more then enough energy to revive him in Natsu's body.

• kessie and Chillman like this

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#171 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:20 AM

What if Hiro went with this original plan of having Erza's friends fight the battles with our heroes that Trinity Raven ended up fighting?

Who would have fought who, who's role would they end up playing. At first glance, people would assume Milliana would take Ikaruga role because they are both female, I disagree. I think it would have been Simon. I think he still would have been an double agent and die protecting Erza from Jellal at the climax of the arc. But he would have fought Erza, either because Jellal's watching so he has maintain that illusion on being on his side or he doesn't think Erza is strong enough to fight Jellal and wants to protect her from herself. I think Erza would defeat him and than he would reveal his true intention, and they go together to confront Jellal. Hiro probably wasn't thinking that far ahead, but that is also good set up for Erza vs Kagura down the line.

I think Shu would have fought Gray and played Fukuro's role. Shu did have the stubbernish that he is on right side, so he would have Fukuro fight for justice.

That leave Millianna and Wally to fight Lucy and Juvia in Vidaldus Taka's place. I think all along Hiro wanted Lucy and Juvia to team up, to put the whole Lucy's kidnapping behind them, and let us know the despite the love rival joke, Juvia doesn't hate Lucy. Vidaldus Taka was the only one to get a two on one fight, while the others got one on one fights. Granted I don't know how Millianna and Wally could do something to equal Vidaldus powers of turning Juvia evil.

Another theory, Jellal's assistant that turned out to be Vidaldus, was that originally suppose to be Ultear?, I mean Jellal was able to be in two places at once with the Serigan's alto ego, surely Ultear could have done the same.

#172 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:01 AM

On the other hand, despite my disbelief for sudden apperances, I though about some new dragon slayer, a counter-acnologia, some I dont' know, heavenly dragon slayer of some sort?

Well, I was close.

#173 Vasgoko

Vasgoko

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:28 AM

My theories

Gray's secret technique:

In the recent chapters of the manga, Gray mentioned that he has also obtained a secret technique over the 1 year timeskip.

I predict that "secret technique" is some sort of a demon transformation or demonization/demonification. Even though Dragon Slayers and Demon Slayers may be different, I'm going to predict that they share the characteristic of "transformation and antibodies".

After Gray received IDSM, he didnt have antibodies. My theory is that over the 1-year timeskip, Gray used excessive IDSM and learned to control a demon transformation.

August (Gaebolg):

This one is random. But I'm just making a random guess that August is related to Precht (Hades), maybe a brother. 

They are both extremely knowledgeable in magic, are both powerful wizards, both have similar physical features (white long hair, mustache, beard, clothing), and are both old, maybe close to or around the same age.

Mira_leaning_in_to_french_kiss_Gray_in_t

---"As the previous generation had been Silver x Mika, the present should be Gray x Mira."---

#174 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

I read the volume 52 bonus notes, and it is pretty much a guarantee we are going to be Mira and Minerva team up. Seilah is probably not pleased.

#175 Moon_Hermit

Moon_Hermit

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:34 PM

Acnologia Bonkers Speculation

His real name is Lucia McGarden, son of Levy and Gajeel (he has DARK BLUE hair, you know) :perv: .

What gave me this crazy idea was that one timeline overrun by dragons where Levy was left (supposedly) alone, calling for Lucy. Say a couple of people, including Levy and Gajeel, survived the first wave of (10.000) Dragon attacks, then went into hiding or ran away, perhaps through secret tunnels. After a while, Lucy (having also lost an arm), who got separated from the rest, traveled to the past using Eclipse, while Gajeel perished trying to fight against the dragons or giving Levy the chance to run yet again, but not before she got pregnant with his child. Then, Levy, having developed an obsession with the elimination of Dragons for all the suffering they brought, started doing research on all kinds of magic (especially time-related) she could find amongst the information available in the ruins of civilization, even going as far as developing her own version of Eclipse or hijacking it somehow (Super-Archive?). With her child in tow (named 'Lucia' as a reference to her dear friend and as a nod to Mashima's previous series 'Rave Master'), already a couple years-old and with a similar hatred for Dragons, she wished to travel, say, 400+ years into the past, then have her son become the strongest DS, since he inherited a greater magic potential then both his parents combined. Unfortunately, one person had to stay behind/sacrifice their life in order to force the gates of time to open without Celestial Keys, so they had to part ways. Finally, having completed his time-jump, Lucia did train in DS arts, join the Dragon Civil War (doesn't matter which side) and start killing dragons as he was raised to do, but soon forgot the reason, consumed with power and rage, taking on the name 'Acnologia'.

Edited by Moon_Hermit, 14 March 2016 - 02:37 PM.

• Phenomiracle likes this

#176 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1940 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:30 PM

I don't remember exactly, which came first Irene introduction via being mentioned by Neinhart, or the whole Vinsmoke family stuff in One Piece. If Irene doesn't get redeemed which I do expect her to because this is Fairy Tail, not to mention a blood relative to one of our main characters, I feel the message in these two story lines  will be the same. "We might be related by blood, but Fairy Tail / Strawharts are my real family." I know that is going to happen with One Piece, there is no chance Judge gets redeemed, that is not really Oda's style, you are what you are for the most part upon you introduction to the readers. And Irene has been built up to the point that logically for any series she shouldn't get redeemed, but that is not the norm in Fairy Tail. We have had characters like Laxus, Minerva, etc., when they were at their most villain worse, they shouldnt have gotten redeemed by they did. Ultear I thought was well done, they give her some shuttle hints that she is not completely evil like when she repaired Galluna Island.

My point being, if we go down the road of Erza realizes Fairy Tail was her real family all along, will people be crying One Piece rip off again.

Edited by Magic Man, 08 October 2016 - 02:32 PM.

#177 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4669 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:18 PM

Who cares? I mean, people are already saying Natsu vs. Gray is Naruto vs. Sasuke.

#178 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8028 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

So if dragons are needed to build antibodies to prevent dragon slayers from turning into dragons or developing the other two problems associated with dragon slayer magic

Are laxus and cobra screwed?

banner.png

#179 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4669 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:21 PM

Well they used lacrimas and aren't from the past so I think they're safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users