412 replies to this topic

#401 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:22 PM

I'm very mad. I've been waiting forever for a third season....I'm also waiting for them to dub the second one.

65b30ce3-3f90-4da7-842e-2d9862561036_zps

#402 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,783 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:20 PM

I'm very mad. I've been waiting forever for a third season....I'm also waiting for them to dub the second one.

Well I just finished the second, so i'm moving into the manga now. Really glad I picked this series up, may very well be my new favorite.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#403 Oben

Oben

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,316 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:28 PM

Well I just finished the second, so i'm moving into the manga now. Really glad I picked this series up, may very well be my new favorite.

Once you're caught up, you should read ch. 100-120 again, since the Anime alters them quite a bit.

#404 Sexy Rat

Sexy Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

The flashback arc in the manga is quite boring tbh.

#405 Oben

Oben

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,316 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

Well, you can't skip it plotwise :P

#406 WitchDocter

WitchDocter

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:52 PM

Just got done a hour or two ago.Thank to two day off of work and nothing else to really do.

I got to say this is just the type of manga I love. A great big world with a bunch of details to it. Unlike say naruto where you never really learn much about the people other then ninjas and mostly they are relate to Leaf some how. You get to see a bunch of level of people. To slave, poor, normal and rich people. You got to see a bunch of diffident place and how they work.

They main are all so fun to read about. They all so each got some thing to do. No one really sit around and do nothing or just watch on the side lines. The power are really great as well.  The best part I think is I never stop laughing for long. I mean a few chapter may be serious but When Aladdin is with his friends. I now I get a laugh or two. 

• Fenrix likes this

#407 Oben

Oben

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,316 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

You're still in the wrong thread, btw :P 

http://onemangaforum...magic-part-iii/

#408 WitchDocter

WitchDocter

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:51 AM

Oh this is the anime. I only saw the Magi at the top. Sorry.

#409 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,783 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

Once you're caught up, you should read ch. 100-120 again, since the Anime alters them quite a bit.

Will do.

Can't be any worse than the last few arcs of Naruto, or Fishman Island and Punk Hazard in One Piece....right?

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#410 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,204 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

Will do.

Can't be any worse than the last few arcs of Naruto, or Fishman Island and Punk Hazard in One Piece....right?

The reason why people say that it's boring is because there is a lot of exposition in it. In all honesty it was a good arc imo and it's very important to the plot
  • Fenrix likes this

2wfrfxs.gif

"Sorry, but what's about to happen is just me blowing off some steam...." #DontFxckWithAZoldyck

Killua Zoldyck~

#411 Sexy Rat

Sexy Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

Will do.

Punk Hazard in the manga was AMAZING. The anime team somehow managed to fuck it up.

#412 Oben

Oben

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,316 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:32 PM

Nah, it's fine. People just didn't like it because it imposed some complicated philosphical questions and cut down action in exchange :lolxg:

Punk Hazard in the manga was AMAZING. The anime team somehow managed to fuck it up.

Not really...PH is tedious as fuck even if you reread it on paper in one go, which usually makes everything in OP a good read ^^

#413 Sexy Rat

Sexy Rat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

Nah, it's fine. People just didn't like it because it imposed some complicated philosphical questions and cut down action in exchange :lolxg:

Not really...PH is tedious as fuck even if you reread it on paper in one go, which usually makes everything in OP a good read ^^

Most people in the One Piece subsection loved Punk Hazard back then :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users