265 replies to this topic

#261 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:34 AM

Been following your drawing for nearly two months when I'm not busy with work and writing. I love works and the idea that this site has some talent that can easily rival the top tear mangakas and comic artists in the world. Too bad I don't have the skills to illustrate my story and characters the way you guys do, having to rely on my illustrator. Keep the good work with the FT and RWBY characters, Ace. Although I not really an ecchi readers these days. 

you know , all it takes is a shit ton of practice, maybe a few classes..  lol you'd be surprised at how far you can go in just a couple of weeks.

i'll PROBABLY never get to the point where my shit looks as good as tom aces.  but that doesnt stop me from trying.

Edited by retroluffy13, 18 December 2016 - 07:34 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#262 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:17 AM

id also like to add that if your working with an artist to get your work out there, then i admire your skills as a director.  thats something i have huge problems with. working with others.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#263 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:48 AM

@Tom Ace, have you done a Dead Fantasy-like scene yet? Since you have drawn all of these women, I figure a snapshot of a battle would be pretty cool.

Anyway, just a thought.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#264 Sasuke K

Sasuke K

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in exile.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

you know , all it takes is a shit ton of practice, maybe a few classes..  lol you'd be surprised at how far you can go in just a couple of weeks.

i'll PROBABLY never get to the point where my shit looks as good as tom aces.  but that doesnt stop me from trying.

id also like to add that if your working with an artist to get your work out there, then i admire your skills as a director.  thats something i have huge problems with. working with others.

It does take a lot of time to practice drawing. I lost the ability to draw when I stopped back in 2008 when I got into fanfiction, which lead me to be a writer. I tried starting up back in 2014 but seems I couldn't get into the groove when I gave up last year. The best I can do is sprite comics. I'm happy my artists is very patient and a nice person as he design my MC (boy in the avatar). Hopefully one day I will get to work with a comic artist or mangaka.

@Tom Ace, have you done a Dead Fantasy-like scene yet? Since you have drawn all of these women, I figure a snapshot of a battle would be pretty cool.Anyway, just a thought.

Same here.
  • retroluffy13 likes this

8519a27d-5f08-4790-abd9-e67910047477.jpg

Dark Souls random clip for season 1 of GoM: The Legend Begins.

Full Image 

#265 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

@Tom Ace, have you done a Dead Fantasy-like scene yet? Since you have drawn all of these women, I figure a snapshot of a battle would be pretty cool.

Anyway, just a thought.

Same here.

To be honest i don't even know what Dead Fantasy-like is......  :unsure:

#266 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:35 PM

Have fun.

Spoiler Dead Fantasy

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users