• This topic is locked This topic is locked
395 replies to this topic

#21 Dark King

Dark King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

Finally to see Naruto fighting without the fox.

• gametaka likes this

#22 Ezol

Ezol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

I think Kurama must have told Gaara how to revive Naruto and allow him to absorb the beasts again. I also think this is the moment when Naruto becomes the So6p.

Apparently, the So6p had all the beasts removed from him at some point. http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/656/11

Naruto is going to come out of this stronger than before. I'd even wager that he'd meet the Sage himself somehow.

no the so6p survived the extraction because he WAS the sage. there is no way that you can survive it otherwise. now all the bijuu did give naruto some of their chakara before all this happened so that might have made him the sage by default and kishi might use that to save naruto but i think what will ultimately happen is that minato is going to give naruto his half of the kyuubi in order to save his life.

what?! we have seen naruto fight with out the fox PLENTY of times in part 1 and 2 what NEEDS to happen is to see him fight with out some HELP for freacken once in part 1 but the kyuubi was always apart of naruto even before birth which is why now that its gone from him, without intervention, hes a goner and the fox was always the coolest thing about naruto fighting. 

Did anybody else notice Bee save himself?  He chopped off his tail so he could use the same trick as he did on Sasuke.

Dat Bee, still trolling the Uchihas like a boss.

oh so thats what he did, wow. naruto should have done the same. yea, maybe he couldnt have pulled the kyuubi back inside but he could have exited the kyuubi chakara and let madara have just the cloak. 

#23 ixSheng

ixSheng

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

Naruto won't be fighting at all now that he has no fox.. Kishi will have to do some major Deus Ex Machina here..

• gametaka, Blue22 and masterbio like this

Censored/Blurred anime middle fingers are too inappropriate for OMF? LOL...

#24 gametaka

gametaka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hope madara gonna do some naraku style absorb or steal people jutsu.
Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#25 Engel

Engel

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationCurrently stationed in Germany

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

Didn't Kushina survive having the fox extracted? Why wouldn't Naruto survive? Uzumaki life force, or something.
"Loquacity is silver. Silence is golden."

#26 davis_123

davis_123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:56 AM

Didn't Kushina survive having the fox extracted? Why wouldn't Naruto survive? Uzumaki life force, or something.

she was on the ground half dead/dying, naruto regardless of his genes will not be carrying on like nothing happened in the next chapter.

He should be down for the count, really frustrating madara can just asspull kurama away without ever harming naruto

I am going to take a wild guess and suggest madara didn't get kurama. Once he was extracted from naruto he is missing the yin/yang balance and thus vanishes/dies before being absorbed.

#27 Acnologia

Acnologia

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • LocationBack from the Dead.

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

Compared to the Obito T-n-J'ing chapters, this one feels like a great chapter...

even if it isn't.

I guess we really need to lower our standard when trying to read Naruto.

Kinda like when you desperately want to pick up chicks, but you realize the good ones are already taken - you swallow your good taste and pride and lower your standard  :heehee:

Never forget @ Satan

Dq5d388.png

霊王の刃の 錆となるがよい - 修多羅 "大織守" 千手丸

"Become rust, by the blade of the Soul King" - Shutara "Ōorigami" Senjumaru [©PlasmaStream translation]

#28 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,452 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:19 AM

well that was a good chapter and it made me excited to see the next one. Naruto is close to death now :D

...the RG will get taken out and the shinigami are like *no worries, we still have Chad*  :D

#29 Opzone

Opzone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:22 AM

all the bijuu did give naruto some of their chakara before all this happened so that might have made him the sage by default

I dont remember the first beast giving him anything

#30 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • LocationExiled in Iceland

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

So what happened? I've already forgotten what happened in this chapter after just reading it  :<_<:

#31 Dark King

Dark King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

@Ezol Naruto used the fox chakra if I remember correctly in all fights since part 2, and almost all in part 1. Even when fought Pain he would lost without the fox. I want to see him in action and do something by himself.

#32 BoriketheBlackDragon

BoriketheBlackDragon

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts
  • LocationHFIL

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

Nice Twist, if it wasn't predicted a long time ago and wasn't setting us up for the biggest Deus ex Machina yet (coughcoughNarutonextSagecoughcoughtoopredictablecoughcough)

GodUsopp_zpsc1b39ce2.png

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

#33 waleuska

waleuska

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

lol

• Blue22 likes this

#34 gametaka

gametaka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:35 AM

http://m.youtube.com...eature=m-ch-fea

That forneverworld praise kishi for killing naruto, oh man, geez.

[/spoiler]

#35 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:36 AM

Well then...

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJk

I really, truly did not believe that Kishi had it in him anymore. I thought that he'd long since sacrificed whatever talent he had left for a quick and easy finish to this story. For the first time in a long time, I enjoyed the newest chapter. I will say that I feel we should've seen the pasts of the other Bijuu long ago, along with some of the former containers, but this was still well done in my opinion. We all know where this business with Naruto's going, but it's nice for a fairly important side character to receive some real focus and development again.

what?! we have seen naruto fight with out the fox PLENTY of times in part 1 and 2 what NEEDS to happen is to see him fight with out some HELP for freacken once in part 1 but the kyuubi was always apart of naruto even before birth which is why now that its gone from him, without intervention, hes a goner and the fox was always the coolest thing about naruto fighting. 

He's barely won a single fight without Kurama's help, and certainly not an important fight. Saying we've seen him fight plenty of times is a bit of an exaggeration, unless you're counting every random skirmish he's ever been in.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#36 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

I liked how Zetsu was concerned about Gaara and didn't want him to get hurt protecting his ex-bijuu :3

#37 Dark King

Dark King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:42 AM

mangasteram version is out

http://readms.com/r/naruto/660/2196/1

#38 waleuska

waleuska

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:43 AM

naruto important fights.

neji nine tails help

Garaa nine tails help

sasuke nine tails help

oroc nine tails help

pain nine tails help

now nine tails help

Only one time he fought with out the nine tails and that was against the guy with the five hearts.

#39 gametaka

gametaka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:51 AM

Naruto will get possessed by kushina to fight.

[/spoiler]

#40 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

naruto important fights.

neji nine tails help

Garaa nine tails help

sasuke nine tails help

oroc nine tails help

pain nine tails help

now nine tails help

Only one time he fought with out the nine tails and that was against the guy with the five hearts.

Well actually:

naruto-6869.jpg

• waleuska, JDG973, BoriketheBlackDragon and 3 others like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users