Edited by Catinator, 10 February 2014 - 08:06 AM.
[Miscellaneous] Naruto Parodies (Part 2)
Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:04 PM
You man I lost it at Suigetsu LOL but part 2 Jubito had me scared
A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero
Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:37 PM
Part 2 is decent too
So many art styles on Sauces face
Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:31 AM
Part 2 is decent too
That was hilarious, though zombie Hiruzen eating Karin got me the most
An I saw part 2, that was better than 1 and honestly way way better than the actual war
Of course what Obito was doing at the end was .... well just what MadaRaditz said/felt .. which was simply WTF
But still better than what's been in chapters lately
Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:01 PM
That old school DB reference... PERFECTION
- 55587crosby likes this
Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:45 PM
- m1hawkgsm, waleuska, ZSword and 9 others like this
Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:19 AM
- m1hawkgsm, taichi, Godpachi and 8 others like this
Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:44 AM
Naruto Shipuuden 3.01b
- All characters gain a new ability, Fist Bump, Instant, connects the soul of two characters with a fist bump, allowing chakra to be given out. Cost: 100% chakra, modified by Chakra Control mastery.
- Senjutsu is now transitive through fist bump.
- Senju cells are no longer bind on equip.
- Players are no longer restricted to one elemental affinity. All points spent on additional elemental affinity will be refunded.
- Preparation now resets the cooldown on all jutsus and kekkei genkai abilities, 2 minutes cooldown. (was: resets the cooldown of the Kawarami ability, 10 minutes cooldown, up 500%).
- New epic quest chain, eligible for all characters above level 60: "I will be the Hokage!". Talk to Hashirama Senju in the Valley of Destruction to start it.
- Quest rewards for defeating Kinkaku and Ginkaku are no longer bound on pickup.
- Removed cooldown on Yin Seal.
- The Yin Seal buff is no longer removed when chakra reaches zero.
- New ability - heart grasp, channelled, melee range. Prevents target dead player from releasing from their body.
- Kuchiyose - Slug: maximum sized increased by 10,000%. Multiple medics can now use this ability simultaneously.
- The talent tree has been redesigned into three main specializations: sensors, spy and beastmasters
- Garuga (Beast mastery ultimate): now factors Kage Bunshin limit as intended.
- New tier 1 sensor ability: Gentle Relocation, instant, 6 yards range. Quickly press a vital point of an ally to heal him for %m health.
- Paper and Ink: no longer works in the rain.
- Removed the one target limit on Mind Control.
- Removed the one target limit on Mind Share.
- Mind share no longer requires touch and can be maintained indefinitely at no cost provided chakra granted through fist bump is not depleted. This requirement is transitive. For instance, player A fist bumps player B and C, then player C can use mind share with player B as long as both players B and C still have chakra from player A's fist bump. Adjusted UI accordingly, Chakra granted from fist bumps now has the color of the chakra performing the fist bump in the chakra pool.
- Senpou no longer requires completion of the Senjutsu quest chain. The questline is still in the game for flavour.
- Susano'o no longer consumes chakra.
- Slightly Increased the size of Susano'o at higher levels.
- Susano'o can no longer equip weapons. This was a bug and was never intended in the first place.
- New Taijutsu ability: 8 gates, Evening Dragon.
- Genjutsu: this ability has been removed from the game. Existing effects expire immediately.
- Kamui is now a channelling spell that puts a debuff effect with a base duration of 3 seconds, modified by haste, When the debuff expires, the target disappears. Multiple players can now use Kamui on the same target to speed up the debuff expiration time.
- Onmyouton can now be dodged but can no longer be healed. Players affected by Onmyouton before the patch will still heal back to full health.
- New Kagemane ability: Wrecking Ball. Additional skin and theme song available through microtransaction.
- m1hawkgsm, waleuska, ramz91 and 2 others like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users