#81 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

Mmm, gurl, u kno ha I liek me sum xpozisun.

I like it so much I wrote a chapter summary

Spoiler

• Nagaraja, Ryuukenloverfan, Clyde and 6 others like this

bleach-5244971_zpsd49320ac.jpg

#82 KurostrawberryX

KurostrawberryX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationCode Lyoko: Forest

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:07 AM

Spoiler

You should do those more often. It was very refreshing :3
  • Ultrafragor likes this

#83 Nagaraja

Nagaraja

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • LocationHeck If I know

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Spoiler

It has begun. I guess I should start on my summary now.

• D.Hyuga likes this

"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to it. Now let's go... to the edge of reason." Aizen

"It's been so long that I forgot the pain of not having a name. Everyone had a name that friends use to call them, but I didn't. That pain." Zaraki Kenpachi

#84 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,115 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

So are we competing on the length of the wall of text or the density of the wall of text?

All I know is that with all the summaries (ie. short-novels and theses) this thread will become a fortress.

Prophetic Messages:

Rejoice Godpachi brethren! The Apostle harkens the return of our god! And on the 3rd day he rose from the cavern, from the dead! Godpachi will come and solo their sins!

Righteousness has returned!

The benevolent Juhabach requests of those in the underrealm to lend their powers to the warriors in the overrealm for the sake of victory. Once victory is secured, the righteous Juhabach will restore the underrealm warriors with the power of their fallen enemies. Justice will prevail against the Usurpers! :shakefist:

It's not Bach, it's Floyd, the younger (but more talented) brother of Loyd and Royd. The true Y *Yolo* He lives life to the fullest... well not his own life but the ones he copies. -Scorpion2k4u

#85 Nagaraja

Nagaraja

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • LocationHeck If I know

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

So are we competing on the length of the wall of text or the density of the wall of text?

All I know is that with all the summaries (ie. short-novels and theses) this thread will become a fortress.

The density of quality exposition. The last thing we need is a wall of gibberish or fan-wank.

"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to it. Now let's go... to the edge of reason." Aizen

"It's been so long that I forgot the pain of not having a name. Everyone had a name that friends use to call them, but I didn't. That pain." Zaraki Kenpachi

#86 White Zangetsu

White Zangetsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

Great chapter. It's always good to see backstory of a villain. I only wish Aizen had some backstory about when he was a child.

h4FcTti.png?1?4475

#87 RandomRider

RandomRider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:39 AM

Good chapter, but I do have one gripe.

This pretty much did away with any grey-gray morality in this war. It also verified Shutara's declaring of Bach as being worse than the personification of evil.

• JDG973 and KurostrawberryX like this

"I am Gul'dan... I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied."

#88 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

This explains why he kills those who are defeated. He doesn't care about winning the war or his Quincy. He just wants everyone to die. Shinigami, Humans, Hollow, & Quincy alike.

This also explains why the Shinigami try to preserve the balance and why the Quincies powers destroy it. The Shinigami preserve the balance to prevent all the worlds from colliding, and also to prevent mass death that could lead to empowering Juha Bach. Jugaram tells us that Juha Bach placed pieces of his soul all over the Seireitei. So that anyone who does die will become part of him. An enemy that can do that surely already did so in Hueco Mundo & the Human world where some of his Quincy fled. What happens of the balance is Broken on the Shutara scale? My guess would be that all the worlds colliding into one would cause enough deaths, and give Juha the necessary power to go to the Royal Realm, the Perfect Target for someone that Absorbs reishi. Imagine someone already as strong as Juha Bach absorbing the reishi in the Royal realm? What would happen if the RG and the Spirit King were to be killed? Juha Bach would literally become God.

We've always wondered why Yamamoto never killed Juha Bach. Perhaps it is because it's not possible with an ability to reduce everything to ash. That's why Yamamoto had the look on his face when pressed by Mayuri.

Is it possible this is part of the reason Aizen became immortal? To prevent becoming a casualty?

So War Potentials are just that. Beings who have the potential to start the wars necessary for his Majesty to live.  Aizen, Ichigo & Kenpachi. Those are certainly 3 people who can keep a war going. 

What a threat Souken's idea must have been to Juha Bach. 

Perhaps Juha Bach is the reason that there are Hollow, Quincy, & Shinigami. It's perfect. A world that would be constant conflict. 

Edited by Orikushinu, 22 January 2014 - 11:47 AM.

• Nagaraja, Ryuukenloverfan, Blackody and 6 others like this

#89 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

Goddess

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

So the Kaizer thingy was because The Quincy kept dying (human lifespan, Evilgami) and slowly returned Juhahaha to power?

SoramiKanataSignatur.png

#90 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,336 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

I can't help but laugh here. MS really blew it with that epic page. :lolxg:

• Ichiken likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#91 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,336 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

If I'm correct, whatever Bach touches, or whatever the things that pieces of his soul (through the sternritter) touch become a part of his power once they die? 

Is that why the Haschwald made the comment about shinigami because they have also come into contact with the sternritter? 

What is this "peace" Bach wants then? How can he establish peace if he constantly needs people to die in order for him to survive? 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#92 RandomRider

RandomRider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

Is it possible this is part of the reason Aizen became immortal? To prevent becoming a casualty?

So War Potentials are just that. Beings who have the potential to start the wars necessary for his Majesty to live.  Aizen, Ichigo & Kenpachi. Those are certainly 3 people who can keep a war going. 

What a threat Souken's idea must have been to Juha Bach. 

Perhaps Juha Bach is the reason that there are Hollow, Quincy, & Shinigami. It's perfect. A world that would be constant conflict. 

This is also very telling. Aizen turned Bach down. Either he doesn't want to keep waging pointless wars (which would indicate he's not a relentless monster) or he just doesn't like the idea of being under the thumb of someone else. Both are possible.

As for the Hollow-Quincy-Shinigami scheme, Hollows and Shinigami have seemingly existed since humanity has. If nothing else, one could make the argument that Bach has operated in hopes of exasperating this conflict to his own ends.

• Orikushinu likes this

"I am Gul'dan... I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied."

#93 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,115 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

Good chapter, but I do have one gripe.

This pretty much did away with any grey-gray morality in this war. It also verified Shutara's declaring of Bach as being worse than the personification of evil.

Though this chapter did shine quite a bit of light on Juhabach and his powers, it still didn't answer the question of why the 1000 war started.

At this point, the chapter almost sets up Juhabach as the HK personified. And we know that there were two HKs already. We know that the SK is interested in Ichigo. We know that Aizen is "evil" because he tried to dethrone the SK and RG. We know that Juhabach is "eviler" than Aizen because....??? All we know is that Juhabach has been displaying HK-like powers. We don't know what his true ambitions are. We don't know what or which world he's trying to reclaim. Could it be that if Juhabach touches all souls with his power or descendents of his power, then he can somehow infect the Soul King and by extension the RG? Or will his power somehow cancel out zan spirits? Or something much worse?

• Talvinen likes this

Prophetic Messages:

Rejoice Godpachi brethren! The Apostle harkens the return of our god! And on the 3rd day he rose from the cavern, from the dead! Godpachi will come and solo their sins!

The benevolent Juhabach requests of those in the underrealm to lend their powers to the warriors in the overrealm for the sake of victory. Once victory is secured, the righteous Juhabach will restore the underrealm warriors with the power of their fallen enemies. Justice will prevail against the Usurpers! :shakefist:

It's not Bach, it's Floyd, the younger (but more talented) brother of Loyd and Royd. The true Y *Yolo* He lives life to the fullest... well not his own life but the ones he copies. -Scorpion2k4u

#94 king81992

king81992

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn,New York

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

Basically Juha Bach can give Vandereich powers/enhance their abilities.When the people he enhanced kill Shinigami the skill/power of the Shinigami is absorbed by Bach.When members of the Vandereich die,Bach absorbs their skill/power.What I want to know is how much do Urahara and Aizen know about this(they must know something since they always seem to know everything).

#95 alekos23

alekos23

Elk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,145 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:57 AM

the Soul King should be able to make new souls.by getting his seat,he would have no need for more wars.so ,peace.

also,Juha's ability to mend broken hearts makes me wonder if he could possibly restore Hollows back to pluses.

Edited by alekos23, 22 January 2014 - 11:58 AM.

• Lone_ant and Talvinen like this

2v2zayx.png

#96 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

This is also very telling. Aizen turned Bach down. Either he doesn't want to keep waging pointless wars (which would indicate he's not a relentless monster) or he just doesn't like the idea of being under the thumb of someone else. Both are possible.

As for the Hollow-Quincy-Shinigami scheme, Hollows and Shinigami have seemingly existed since humanity has. If nothing else, one could make the argument that Bach has operated in hopes of exasperating this conflict to his own ends.

I think this was already confirmed back when he was about to get sealed up, he didn't seem to like the current concept of a Soul King one bit.

#97 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,115 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

What is this "peace" Bach wants then? How can he establish peace if he constantly needs people to die in order for him to survive?

If Juhabach's soul or blood is in every soul, then he can live for eternity. And he controls when they die as well.

• eemo23 and Moon_Hermit like this

Prophetic Messages:

#98 FrostyMouse

FrostyMouse

I want the Mouretsu movie nao!

• Moderators
  • 2,767 posts
  • LocationStamford Bridge

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

This was just strange.

• Ryuukenloverfan, eemo23, KurostrawberryX and 1 other like this

ZVig3ro.png

#99 Nagaraja

Nagaraja

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • LocationHeck If I know

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

I think Aizen declined the offer of power and freedom because he knows exactly what Bach's plan is and he wants no part in it. I doubt he would have anything to lose from gaining power from Bach since he can't die which makes him immune to Bach's influence. I think this is one of the reasons he is a war potential; not only does he possess immortality but he also wields a power similar to Bach's. Effectively, there are three gods in Soul Society as of present and I doubt they can coexist, the Soul King, Juha Bach and Aizen know this and I think are basically biding time. 

#100 Orikushinu

Orikushinu

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

Aizen is a different kind of "Evil". The RG were certainly right. Juha Bach seems to be more Evil. There was something about Aizen's power & his understanding of the Soul King's role that bothered him enough to plot the way he did. The Spirit King, the Monk, and Nimaya all must have known what Aizen's powers & intentions were. After all they know the abilities of Zanpaktou & True names. That tells me that the RG new exactly what Aizen was going to do, & had an understanding that he would be stopped without their intervention. 

Aizen did commit some acts that are consistent with a "Villian". But I can't help but shake the feeling that in the end Aizen's actions are a lesser evil than both the Soul King & Juha Bach's.  Perhaps this is why despite having Numerous opportunities Aizen refused to kill any Shinigami. 

He also has the perfect abilities against an opponent like Juha Bach. He could put Juha Bach back to sleep with his powers. That's probably why Aizen turned him down. He knew that Juha Bach would offer him his blood & that Aizen would become subservient to someone his powers are capable of defeating.

Soul Society could really use Aizen's ability. If Shunsui is willing to use Kenpachi, would he be willing to gamble on the biggest wild card in the entire Manga. 

• Nagaraja, Ryuukenloverfan, eemo23 and 3 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users