Photo

Question Time with evilcheeser

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with evilcheeser (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Asch (3 votes [4.48%])

Percentage of vote: 4.48%

2. Baka-Dynasty (5 votes [7.46%])

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

3. Satoshi (5 votes [7.46%])

4. Markmus (3 votes [4.48%])

5. Ultrafragor (3 votes [4.48%])

6. SoulFire (3 votes [4.48%])

7. Ace1225 (1 votes [1.49%])

Percentage of vote: 1.49%

8. laxus pwns natsu (1 votes [1.49%])

9. ddboy102 (3 votes [4.48%])

10. Nemrut (4 votes [5.97%])

Percentage of vote: 5.97%

11. Broken (7 votes [10.45%])

Percentage of vote: 10.45%

12. Wingman (5 votes [7.46%])

13. White Zangetsu (10 votes [14.93%])

Percentage of vote: 14.93%

14. Tokoya (4 votes [5.97%])

15. Darthwin (4 votes [5.97%])

16. ruggia (3 votes [4.48%])

17. OP Eyes FTW (1 votes [1.49%])

18. Sithis (1 votes [1.49%])

19. WaffleCopter (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

20. fayrbrant (1 votes [1.49%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Welcome to Question Time with evilcheeser! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:

• You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.

Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,160 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

1. Top 10 favorite manga? All-time favorite? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice)

Ugh, I suck at top10 lists ;a;~~ well, it's a reasonable question though, so I'll do my best
In no particular order (it changes with my mood):
King of Hell
Tower of God
Id
ZeroOne (01)
Fruits Basket
Hunter x Hunter
Priest
Dorohedoro
Übel Blatt
Holyland

Right now, my favorite is probably Tower of God, but as I said depending on my mood I change my mind D:~

*For the sake of keeping these answers both short and forum-appropriate, I'm gonna just go ahead an omit any answers relating to yaoi and/or shounen-ai.

2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)

Hmm, ok, I'll try and do 5 new ones, maybe something a little less like really really long fantasy shou/sei-nen stories :P
+Anima

Kemono Kingdom
Eyeshield 21
Fullmetal Alchemist

Ashiteruze Baby**

3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)

I suppose this is where I reveal that I could easily think of 30 or so male characters while 5 female will be almost impossible for me, huh?
Well, let's give it a go anyway.
Male:
Cooro (+Anima)
Gon (HxH)
Askeladd (Vinland Saga)
Chun-hwa (Id)
Koinzell (Übel Blatt)

Female:
Hwa Ryun (ToG)
Natsu (Baby Steps)
Setsuna (Toriko)
Integra (Hellsing)
Shizuku (HxH)

Guuys I did it >,<

4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

Well I don't really have a good answer for this one, but I do know it'd definitely include me, since I can't think of anything cooler than getting to work on the greatest manga of all time with some amazing mangaka. I have no artistic skills, so my only possible area is writing.
Bit of a copout, but hey~

5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?

Why is everything a list ;a; well, at least this one has a lot of good shounen to draw from~

1. Shunsui's Shikai (Bleach)
2. Hisoka's Deceitful Texture (HxH)
3. Ichiryuu's Minority World(Toriko)
4. Shinji's Shikai (Bleach)
5. Shizuku's Blinky (HxH)

6. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

Well, I stopped reading Naruto pre-Shipudden, I read less than that much of FT, and I read even less of OP, sooo, Bleach it is!
1. Shinji Hirako
2. Yumichika Ayasegawa
3. Shinsui Kyouraku
4. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
5. Gin Ichimaru

HM: Szayelaporro Granz for cutest hair >,<~

• Fulmine and Goddess Nike like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

So I shall go with the defaults to begin with

1) What are three questions you would ask yourself?

Pff, if I was any good at coming up with questions to ask, I'd actually do that with these things.
Probably something about my favorite books? Which I'd then go ahead and think about for 3 hours and narrow it down to 20.
Maybe something about clothes <.< idk~
and uhhhhh
favorite...animal?

2) You are declared Evil Despot of the World. As you look down from your dark citadel to see the huddled masses of the world prostrating themselves to your glory, a thin smile comes across your face. You turn from the window and sit at your desk; after all, you are yet to write your first despotic edict that everyone in the world must obey! What will this despotic edict be, and what will the punishment be for the masses if they do not obey it?

OOh c: a dark citadel even, I approve. Probably something about wearing much cuter clothes. Possibly something about not misusing grammar...
In the mood I'm in now, I'll go with the clothes one ;D

3) You are walking down a dark, dark alleyway, a shortcut home perhaps. Beneath the solitary lamp-post you see a briefcase. Curious, you go to examine the case, to find it covered in blood. Beside the case is a bloody handprint, but you notice sticking out of the case itself, is a 100 (insert domestic currency here) bill. What will you do?

Now, this is just unrealistic. First off, I barely go anywhere, so I'm unlikely to be wandering around some strange area I've never been to, secondly I'm waaaay too paranoid to ever 'cut down a dark alleyway', and I'm a scaredy-pants on top of that, third, there is no way in a million years I'd ever approach something even slightly shady.
The story should go like 'You're walking home and you get distracted and wander off the wrong way. Suddenly a streetlight goes out and you find yourself stopped next to the only light in the area. You see a briefcase next to you with a $100 bill sticking out of the edge. What do you do?"

Anyway the answer is run. Definitely run.

4) You are wandering down a beach, perhaps admiring the sunset, when your toe hits a solid object sticking out of the sand! You hop around in pain for a bit, before you look down and see what you stubbed your toe on, a strange metal old style lamp, like that which you would find in Arabia. You notice that the lamp is kind of dusty... "wait", you think; "doesn't this seem familiar?" You recall dusty metal old style lamps that you would have found in Arabia are often associated with Djinn. Now being a learned person, you know a bit about Djinn; Its not all wish granting, there are also the evil Djinn that were sealed away for a reason, the type that would happily destroy the world in a blink. Indeed, you recall reading somewhere that if you come across a dusty metal old style lamp that you would have found in Arabia, there is a fifty fifty chance that it will be a world destroying Djinn rather than a Wish Granting Djinn. So; Will you dust off the lamp?

Not unless I got some kinda confirmation that Djinn were hot.

5) What are the answers to the three questions you would ask yourself?

Speaker for the Dead
Polo Ralph Lauren
Turtles *~*

/heh.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#4 Greg

Greg

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,800 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

1. Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?

heh. uh.
who's in it? <.<
WAIT I JUST WATCHED A VIDEO ABOUT IT!
the seahawks and.....someone... maybe?
I'll go with them since that's the one I remember.
Isnt the other one the team with that peyton manning guy?
Oh god I'm just digging a deeper hole here.

You can't tell me that answer isn't what you wanted ;a;

2. Why is purple the best color?

Well, because it is duh~ but really all cool colors rock~, idk ;o I guess as I think about it, purple is the color most likely to look good no matter what shade of purple it is.
Also it's a gay pride thing, which I suppose helps.

3. What are you doing?

Attempting to read Noblesse, and answering these mainly :P

4. You should totally read Stormlight Archive so you understand what's happening in Interstaff. I mean, don't you think you should read SA so you understand what's happening in interstaff?

AH! YOU- FF! GOUHNBAS AWOGJBEALD D:<
you can't just tell me that when I ask, you have to save it until I happen to have a Question Time?
I'm wounded, sir.

5. Coffee or tea?

Oh tea by a mile.
Not that I drink tea. But I certainly drink it a lot more than coffee.
Plus it's classy.
/shut up I could be classy ;a;

6. Are you overwhelmed?

Every day of my life. Luckily my therapist seems to think I have an anxiety disorder, so I daresay we're making progress with that.

• Raiden likes this

#5 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts
  • LocationThe Batcave

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

1. Explain your username choice.

Ooh! That's a good one.
Well, when I was about 9-10 I got a uh, Beanie Baby mouse (one of many, many stuffed animals I still have) called Cheeser, and my sister got one, and my best friend got one, all of this same model. Since I was the first, I just called him by the name on the tag, but anyway we'd roleplay with them and they were sort of our idealistic selves, personified.
After perhaps a year or two, I realized that while my character Cheeser (who I did not want to be called by, because to me we were never the same person) was mostly me, he was sort of a White Knight, something I never was nor ever aspired to be, or, in my 10-11 year-old words, I'm like him, but I'm more evil.
I was also always very fond of how the name visually appears in all lowercase.

As a slight aside, I'm amused by how many people assume it's something to do with being like cheese. Cheeser, of course, is a play on the name Mouser for cats.
I  love eating cheese, so, that worked ;)

2. If you were told a secret, and you could share with only 3 people, who would you share it with?

My mother, AYAME, my therapist. owo

3. You have the power to punish someone with any way you want (physically possible or not doenst matter) what would the punishment be?

Forcing them to witness things from my perspective. I think that would be the ideal punishment for anything.

4. What would the reasons to punish that certain someone be?

Lately I've been pretty bitter thinking about how a lot of people in my life failed to help me the way they should have, but really, I don't know what it'd take to make me actually want to 'get back' at someone, but it's not happened yet. I am pacifist, after all.

5. If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Immortality, ideally meaning inability to die, though just lack of aging is also cool.

• Hooded Crow, AYAME, Raiden and 2 others like this
Spoiler My favorite things

Spoiler

zs2sNXR.jpg

#6 evilcheeser

evilcheeser

Werehouse

• Moderators
  • 815 posts
  • LocationGanymede

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

I suppose I may as well mention it now, but I absolutely am going to edit my answers into posts, because that's how my idol/mentor did it ;)
Also because it's easier.
And I'm lazy
shh

• Raiden likes this

I was wrong about Uncle Wallace...

#7 Gnag

Gnag

川 ̄_ゝ ̄)ノ ハロー♪

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Locationis a word

User's Awards

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

How come everything you are and say and do so super adorable?

Ooh, I got this one. It's because of the way he types. Which also results in Rhyssa being completely confused about what he's saying about half the time. -Greg

LOL~

natural talent ;)

but seriously, though, I came to the internet as a place where I could be myself. I have very little desire to pretend to be anything else.

but thanks, g <3

xD

• Nyanko and Raiden like this

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Magic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users