• This topic is locked This topic is locked
507 replies to this topic

#241 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

The last time Sasuke was in danger of being killed, was when Danzo had him pinned under a seal and Karin attempted to attack Danzo, but got stomped. She was in no way dying at that point. The sword didn't come until later. Same situation with the Hachibi. She didn't have flames on her back until later in the battle, whereas her entire team was being stomped long before that happened.

Also i'm not sure what part being an Uzumaki would play unless you were saying it's due to the blood.

Edited by Ace1225, 05 February 2014 - 01:47 PM.

• Yuber likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#242 disastrousmaster

disastrousmaster

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts
  • Locationtrying to find where I am

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Ive never once stated it was a blood line limit, both Obito and Madara have shown usage of the chains, I just stated being an Uzumaki might have been a factor in it, it is not silly she activated at this current moment the last time sasuke was in danger of dying so was karin she was to busy dealing with the sword in her chest to burst chains from her back, the other time she had her hands full trying to out the amaterasu on her back.
Being an uchiha warrants you to have a sharingan but only under emotional strain is it achieved no one has gained a sharingan other than by transplant without have some kind of "trauma", no one other than hashi has shown natural born talent to use wood release but that doesn't make it bloodline limit it was never stated that hashirama's kids couldnt use wood release...
@disatrous obito has used rinnegan without no prior training so has Madara, and i think there's more examples of characters using jutsu with no prior training... look at the fodder army using the earth release without even having affinity or training(thats a valid a**pull imo)

If it is something that being an Uzumaki has a factor in then it is a genetic trait or a bloodline limit. Obito and Madara showed different chains that would have been brought about by knowledge gained through training and learning. Remember that Obito was trained by Madara so them having a similar jutsu makes sense. If Madara Learned it while fighting with Hashi's wife that would make sense and it would make sense that Obito would learn it. It also makes sense as Naruto's mom was supposedly trained a bit by Hashi's wife. (we dont really know the exact steps but it could have been put into place for it to have happened) However if Madara and Obito are using the same ability as Kushina used that would be the most logical explanation and it would mean that Karin has no reason to know it.

Edited by disastrousmaster, 05 February 2014 - 01:50 PM.

RICDqwc.jpg

“The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.”― Eddard Stark, A game of thrones

Spoiler funny quotes

come check out my question time to see how it is done

come make your nominations in the awards section to help make this fun

#243 Yuber

Yuber

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationSomewhere's far far away in my own little dreamworld

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Regarding Mokuton, since we did get a somewhat explanation on Sharingan via Tobirama. I wonder how Hashirama came about his Mokuton and whether there's been anyone before him to ever have or use it, to a lesser, or about equal level as he did?

Edited by Yuber, 05 February 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#244 punk

punk

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Locationdrifting among the clouds

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Oh i tend to remember those fights differently, and yes the dna of both the senju and uchiha have always been special.
And I still don't think mokuton is limited to hashi's dna if it was once it has been mixed with another persons it wont be his any more it would be like having a kid with that person unless he did a bone marrow transplant just to get wood style. Just might have been to god mode for Kishi to give it to mere ninja.
 We have no idea how Madara or Obito came about learning the chains but it doesnt mean he saw it vs mito we have never seen her involved in any of hashi or mads fights so I find it unlikely that it originated from her or through any training associated to her, but if you do go that route then she is also and uzumaki who probably learnt it from a relative like how the great fireball technique is a right of passage to manhood in uchiha clan, so karin could have previous knowledge of the chains and no way of controlling or creating them til that moment due to the level of dying sasuke is at

jrflswa5SJ1ax.jpg

#245 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Regarding Mokuton, since we did get a somewhat explanation on it via Tobirama. I wonder how Hashirama came about his Mokuton and whether there's been anyone before him to ever have or use it, to a lesser, or about equal level as he did?

My theory is that, and I have the same theory about Kushina's Chakra Chains, it's a leftover remnant from the Rikkudo. With the Chains, they're similar to the ones Obito was using to restrain/control the Bijuu. With Mokuton, the Gedo Mazo looked to be made of wood so it could've come from it. Just my 2 cents. Hashirama and Kushina were just 1 in a million, special enough people, with strong enough chakra, to spontaneously develop these abilities. 

Edited by Ace1225, 05 February 2014 - 01:56 PM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#246 disastrousmaster

disastrousmaster

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

Oh i tend to remember those fights differently, and yes the dna of both the senju and uchiha have always been special.
And I still don't think mokuton is limited to hashi's dna if it was once it has been mixed with another persons it wont be his any more it would be like having a kid with that person unless he did a bone marrow transplant just to get wood style. Just might have been to god mode for Kishi to give it to mere ninja.
 We have no idea how Madara or Obito came about learning the chains but it doesnt mean he saw it vs mito we have never seen her involved in any of hashi or mads fights so I find it unlikely that it originated from her or through any training associated to her, but if you do go that route then she is also and uzumaki who probably learnt it from a relative like how the great fireball technique is a right of passage to manhood in uchiha clan, so karin could have previous knowledge of the chains and no way of controlling or creating them til that moment due to the level of dying sasuke is at

Possible but extremely unlikely. The Uchiha clan had that as a right of passage? (was it? I remember it merely being a good achievement as If I recall correctly people from the same family dont necessarily always have the same exact abilities (unless its all inbreeding)) The Jutsu was also something shown as something he had to practice at to get good at. There is no practice shown to show it as a better version of earlier ability, but rather its just suddenly there.

RICDqwc.jpg

“The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.”― Eddard Stark, A game of thrones

Spoiler funny quotes

#247 punk

punk

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Its all inbreeding my friend lol... wasn't it used to show uchiha boys becoming great men or great ninja? Karins power up was unexpected and random but I don't see it as an asspull.
Was tobirama planning on sending his soul to sasuke? Making him a mini Madara and giving him the rinnegan or are souls not considered dna

Edited by punk, 05 February 2014 - 02:10 PM.

jrflswa5SJ1ax.jpg

#248 disastrousmaster

disastrousmaster

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Its all inbreeding my friend lol... wasn't it used to show uchiha boys becoming great men or great ninja? Karins power up was unexpected and random but I don't see it as an asspull.
Was tobirama planning on sending his soul to sasuke? Making him a mini Madara and giving him the rinnegan or are souls not considered dna

lol I dont know why but I originally read tobirama as Obito. >.> I dont think his soul would count as DNA but he could have been thinking along those lines.

<.< arent their bodies made of Dirt right now though?

well dirt and some other persons body

RICDqwc.jpg

Spoiler funny quotes

#249 punk

punk

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:21 PM

Madara came back from edo tensei with an edo hashi face boob and it continued being hashi's dna so if tobirama gives his soul which wont be an edo anymore since it went back to being a soul to sasuke it might have effects we haven't seen before

Edited by punk, 05 February 2014 - 02:25 PM.

jrflswa5SJ1ax.jpg

#250 disastrousmaster

disastrousmaster

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Madara came back from edo tensei with an edo hashi face boob and it continued being hashi's dna so if tobirama gives his soul which wont be an edo anymore since it went back to being a soul to sasuke it might have effects we haven't seen before

Like sasuke going completely and totally insane >.> two souls in one body does not sound like a good thing. Imagine what would come up from conflicts of interest.

• punk likes this

RICDqwc.jpg

Spoiler funny quotes

#251 mike3881

mike3881

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

So where do Sasuke and Naruto go from here ? I somehow don't think they will beat Madara the same way. I really don't want to see kyuubi cloak overlapping perfect susanoo.

#252 punk

punk

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Like sasuke going completely and totally insane >.> two souls in one body does not sound like a good thing. Imagine what would come up from conflicts of interest.

Wont that be three souls lol mad sauske normal sauske and tobirama

So where do Sasuke and Naruto go from here ? I somehow don't think they will beat Madara the same way. I really don't want to see kyuubi cloak overlapping perfect susanoo.

I would like to see naruto get the body of the sages son and sasuke the eyes of the other brother and then it would be in a sense "the sons killing the father" instead of inheriting his morals and ideals 

jrflswa5SJ1ax.jpg

#253 mike3881

mike3881

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

I thought the soul thing was like Dan's jitsu. I thought Tobi was going to heal Sasuke thus Tibi is the creater of Dan's jitsu too.
  • Ace1225 likes this

#254 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

Only one other way to go:

Spoiler

Kishi's always liked taking ques from that story anyways.

I thought the soul thing was like Dan's jitsu. I thought Tobi was going to heal Sasuke thus Tibi is the creater of Dan's jitsu too.

Same here, which would have therefore reinvigorated Sasuke's chakra and health, the same way Dan did for Tsunade.

Edited by Ace1225, 05 February 2014 - 02:32 PM.

• disastrousmaster, punk and masterbio like this

#255 mike3881

mike3881

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

Wont that be three souls lol mad sauske normal sauske and tobirama

I would like to see naruto get the body of the sages son and sasuke the eyes of the other brother and then it would be in a sense "the sons killing the father" instead of inheriting his morals and ideals

Sounds good I find it hard to imagine a way for them to achieve this dough.

Fruit theory could still be in play with both Sasuke and Naruto eating from the fruit. I know what Gaara's plan is I doubt he will accomplish it. Sakura seams like she's ready to die for Naruto.

By the way anyone else happy to see Orochimaru being good ? I hope the foot guy is Kabuto. Makes sense someone has to heal him whole until Karin shows up.

#256 punk

punk

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

Thats just ridiculous but i could see it happening the way everything is corrently going becoming the sage of the 12paths and ascending even his god treelyness

@mike3881 thats to make sasuke jealous when he finds out hoping he would then confess his love... but seriously if they do eat from the god tree i would love to see them actually develop down a different path sasuke gaining something far more dangerous than the rinnegan and naruto something more hax than just HALF of kurama

jrflswa5SJ1ax.jpg

#257 mike3881

mike3881

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:44 PM

Right it's like been there done that let's move on.

Madara has perfect susanoo Sasuke doesn't also need it. He needs to find his own power

Sasuke needs the spiralgan

A combination of each eye byakugan, sharingan, and finally rennigan. Man I feel like I'm calling out a pokemon or digimon
  • punk likes this

#258 punk

punk

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

Just developing the rinnegan again would be pretty disappointing or gaining the sages body again those have both been used enough and i doubt just using normal senjutsu and susano'o would stop a madara who just wiped the floor with hashi while he had no eyes then has being powered up by god hax's level's we wont be able to comprehend for another 100 chapters after there is no hope left again for no one to survive until friendship power saves the day again

Edited by punk, 05 February 2014 - 02:46 PM.

jrflswa5SJ1ax.jpg

#259 ixSheng

ixSheng

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

I bet you all 10 bucks it's Itachi. PCE.

• JayW likes this

Censored/Blurred anime middle fingers are too inappropriate for OMF? LOL...

#260 mike3881

mike3881

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

Itachi had his chance but for reals how epic would it be if both Itachi and Minato fought together .
  • JDG973, ixSheng and masterbio like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users