• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,358 posts
  • LocationGotham

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

Previous Thread

bleach_481__inoue_orihime_by_xset-d4wlkx

All credit to Xset at DeviantArt.

Previous Ten Posts:

Why are you getting tetchy? She was just guessing what they would likely share with each other seeing their personalities are somewhat different from one another.

...seriously, Saiyan?

I was gushing over what kind of manga Orihime would read. Why are you being so touchy?   :mellow:

Obviously suggesting Ichigo and Orihime are friends is detrimental.

Typical.

:aww: "OMG, they share things with each other!  They are sooo close!"

Blowing things out of proportion is detrimental.

Given Orihime's futuristic picture of herself, I bet she's into mecha. In fact, judging by the picture she drew, I'm willing to bet she's a huge fan of the classics - Mazinger Z came to my mind when I first saw that picture.

Or maybe "Yakitate!! Ja-pan" ;)
I can imagine her reading something like "Fairy Tail" also.

Lmao somethings will never change. But just because...

Its soooo awesome that they exchange manga. Such a big deal when one does that with friends. Especially when the two individuals have contrasting personalities. :aww:

In comparison to what they were like in the beginning and how much they have been through, yes they are. Now you're even trying to deny they are friends? :lmao:

Saiyan is just warning you of the impending irrelevance ichigo will give to orihime. Unless there are swathes of near dead shinigami in her vicinity, ichigo will tell her to go offscreen and we won't see her again for another 3 months if we're lucky.

6HCLCEL.png

#2 CoralMoon

CoralMoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

Such a cute picture! :aww:

#3 Clyde

Clyde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • Locationif ddboy and Ultrafragor don't stop this I swear..

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

When we thought she was gonna do sh*t this arc :lolxg:

• ArSoNiSt JoE likes this

13121301403036501.png

"Yes, I'm sexy as fuck." - Renji Abarai

#4 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

Young, Gifted and Black

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:33 AM

Such a cute picture! :aww:

Clothes aren't revealing enough diddydatazz2.png

Come on son, you should've seen this coming mjlol.png

• raymie_kenpachi likes this

15f412p.png

Question Time With The JoE pt. 1

Question Time With The JoE pt. 2

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Spoiler Software

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#5 Yuber

Yuber

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts
  • LocationSomewhere's far far away in my own little dreamworld

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

After the SS Arc and how she did really nothing but heal, shield, an worry, how could you expect her to do anything other than just such if not fall off the face of existence entirely?

The only time she really did anything was before SS Arc when she defeated Numb Chandelier, after that she trained for SS an did nothing, she trained in SS during the Arrancar Arc and ultimately did nothing, same with Hueco Mundo and FKT Arcs, The Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc with Xcution ended up with her doing ... well nothing, and of course in this latest arc she's done nothing yet again or yet and I believe she was/is also training in HM (?).

So yeah she's done nothing in way of combat for oh so so long, sure she's gotten better with her powers but hell if we see a greater if not full extent of that. 

#6 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,806 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:04 AM

EROHIME SUXS

SHE DSNT EVUN HAEV A ZAMPAKTO

EYE JST WNT 2 C KENPAHI ALREDY

13121301403036501.png

"Do you know why they call me the baboon king? It's because of my ass."

#7 Deathkingdome

Deathkingdome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationViking Nation

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

I hope Orihime and Chad get more spot lights, but i am not too positive about that. Power scales are too big right now, and i doubt Chad can do much. Orihime can still heal. 

EROHIME SUXS

SHE DSNT EVUN HAEV A ZAMPAKTO

EYE JST WNT 2 C KENPAHI ALREDY

Oh no, not you too. 

#8 StriderC

StriderC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:34 PM

Lol @ Orihime doing nothing. What manga have you been reading? I also wonder what you thought of Unohana until recently...

#9 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

Lol @ Orihime doing nothing. What manga have you been reading? I also wonder what you thought of Unohana until recently...

There are those of us who want Battle-Ready-Athena-Orihime. We got her only a few times.

• Beer-Run after Base-Soccer,
  • Princess and The Dragon,
  • going Sonny Chiba on foddergami,
  • the righteous right-hand upon Ulquiorra,
  • saving Ichigo's neck with the Insta-ShieldTM,
  • and the ceremonious pwning of Ginjou.

Outside of that, none of us cares for her medical expertise, resolving, or Kurosaki-kuns.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 03 March 2014 - 01:43 PM.

Remember: When you play the Game of Empty Thrones, you either troll or get trolled. There is no middle ground.

#10 ddboy102

ddboy102

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

Unohana only saved Renji, Chad, Gantenbine and some other nobody I can't recall right now. Characters the story didn't really need.

Orihime saved the MC a few times and the fan service

Orihime >>> Hype***** 

1973434ODzAvU68_zps67a74579.gif?t=140574

My Love who I love with all the Love in my heart. Love!!

#11 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

Unohana only saved Renji, Chad, Gantenbine and some other nobody I can't recall right now. Characters the story didn't really need.

Orihime saved the MC a few times and the fan service

Orihime >>> Hype***** 

Unohana has single-handedly kept Zaraki from overthrowing Yamamoto. I think she's done enough. Thank you very much. :hmph:

• raymie_kenpachi likes this

Remember: When you play the Game of Empty Thrones, you either troll or get trolled. There is no middle ground.

#12 StriderC

StriderC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

I care dammit!! Lol :aww: we got a taste of battle ready Hime in the sub shinigami arc. When she makes her return, fans will either die of disappointment or cheer with glory.B) If she does nothing and Chad does nothing then I'll give no fucks about this manga and turn into Gchan. Im gonna complain about everything. Lol

Unohana has single-handedly kept Zaraki from overthrowing Yamamoto. I think she's done enough. Thank you very much. :hmph:

And this was recently. Rukia went from losing to Riruka to soloing a top notch VR. She was also taken out with one blow not long before in this war. We'll see what the hell Kubo does with her. If he has her do nothing, then at least i have my hand. Lol

#13 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

Outside of that, none of us cares for her medical expertise, resolving, or Kurosaki-kuns.

I care dammit!!

Well you are part of the CoralMoon group (Project Irrelevance). We, the true believers, will stay in our little group (Project Bust-Dat-Ass-And-Shine-Son).

#14 StriderC

StriderC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

Watch your group implode when Orihine does something along with Chad. Lmao you need to switch dat avatar too. :)

The true "true believers" will thrive. Lol your group are known as "Belibers". B)

#15 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

Watch your group implode when Orihine does something along with Chad. Lmao you need to switch dat avatar too. :)

Implode??? Don't you mean explode with excitement and jubilation? We want Orihime to do something! That's not akin to babysitting an child Arrancar.

Why change my Avatar? I await the Coming of the Apostle and Banishing of the Chud.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 03 March 2014 - 02:14 PM.

• StriderC likes this

#16 StriderC

StriderC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

Youre not a believer Nemesis... lol you may want her to do something, but i believe she will. Its gonna happen. B)

#17 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

The true "true believers" will thrive. Lol your group are known as "Belibers". B)

You, sir/madam, wound me.

Youre not a believer Nemesis... lol you may want her to do something, but i believe she will. Its gonna happen. B)

But do you believe that she'll do it for a whole arc? How deep does your faith run? Into the Canyon of Broken Dreams and Delusions?

#18 StriderC

StriderC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Sir is correct. And i believe she'll have relevance when she returns. Canyon of broken dreams... lol sounds like a good song title but that burns bro.
  • DarkNemesis likes this

#19 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

Sir is correct. And i believe she'll have relevance when she returns. Canyon of broken dreams... lol sounds like a good song title but that burns bro.

As long as no one tries to convince anyone that she'll be relevant and definitely not battle-relevant, I think we all can be good. BDAASS fo 4 Life!

#20 StriderC

StriderC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

Agreeddddd.We've come to an understanding my friend. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users