#21 I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAmegakure

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

Ah, then we probably have met sometime before the village was massacred 9 years ago. Which would be perfect considering he wasn't part of the joui patriots then. Though, Sho doesn't neccesarily go after the Joui Patriots as a whole, does he? Or just those with demon blades? Or both if the situation calls for it?

Guess it doesn't, picked the first one I liked.

Wasn't sure which would fit better. lol

Ooohhh, I like that one.

Snatching that one for sure.

tumblr_mpdyjbR0KM1rxsujoo6_250.gif

#22 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

He's actually just been travelling around to enrich his style and perfect it. He never affiliated with anything in particular, and has no driving goal other than to become the best at what he does.

May have just been a passing acquaintance on the road.

#23 I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAmegakure

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

Whew!

At least he goes about things on his own terms without being ordered around by the shogunate, emperor or what not. But still, with the Demon blade hunters and how Sho can show up randomly without notice, Shiro won't be resting easily for sure!

Sounds good, then I'll just leave it up to your discretion on the matter then. Or if he ever randomly encounters Sho, I'll have him seem familar to shiro but not neccesarily piece together that he's actually thee crimson ronin.

Oh, I was wondering, Since the agreement with the albion empire was a year ago, and how you said that they have also met with the emperor in kyoto, when exactly was the meeting with the emperor? Would it be at the same time they made the agreement with the shogun or would they be in the same place for the meeting? Or After?

Was curious as to whether it would've been possible to connect the previous head of my factions death (and possibly others in the faction) towards attempting to attack that meeting or not since I had something written about them assassinating an albion empire rep in kyoto.

#24 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

Albion Ambassador met with the Emperor a month after their arrival, they first negotiated with the Shogun, and then met with the Emperor for a full alliance a month later. Joui factions exploded in numbers once that alliance was signed.

#25 louipwns

louipwns

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:36 PM

Sorry, been feeling under the weather today.  I shall take a nap and edit my CS to include Misty's stuff and put it in the Info

#26 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:54 PM

Rachnera_Arachnera_colored.jpg

Name: Kasumi

Theme Song: TBA

Race: Arachni

Faction: N/A

Faction Info: N/A

Backstory: She is born and raised Archne. She always has had trouble with dealing with human and because of this, she is always on edge as she is concerned with what people think of her and is also concerned with the intentions of humans. She ultimately wants to be friends with people but has trouble getting past her appearance. She is use to being attacked by other people due to her Appearance.

Relationships: N/A

Occupation Skills: Hunter, Spy, Merc.

-Combat-
Equipment: A Katana and a pet Spider.

Abilities:
As a predator, she has several powers and abilities that allow her to track, capture and kill her prey.

Arachne Powers: Arachne boast amazing spinning prowess and because of their half spider physiology, they are gifted with a great deal of speed and Stealth. They combined their webb spinning with their dexterity and stealth to become one of the most ultimate ambush predators. (note that though Arachne are considered demons, they are not evil)

Spoiler <Youkai Abilities>

Outstanding Traits

• Ambush Tactics: Speed is her best quality. She is all about Stealth and Mobility. combining this with her wide ranges of abilities, she can overwhelm her opponent easily. Since she is an ambush attacker, she usually attacks an opponent's Blind spot, subduing the opponent before they can even react. (please note that reaction speed is stressed as she is an ambush fighter. Also note that her movements are silent so even the best hearing can't detect her.)

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 19 March 2014 - 01:25 AM.

#27 I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAmegakure

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:54 PM

Dont forget to put it in spoilers.

Rachnera!

Mhmmm

Still a work in progress, eh?

#28 Diabolical rhapsody

Diabolical rhapsody

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationOblivion

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:07 AM

Sorry for the haggard backstory. I had a hard time finding credible sources as fuel for my character and my own knowledge of Jap folklore is laughable. Apologies in advance. Up for review.

Spoiler

#29 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:15 AM

trying to fix it up alittle... the spoilers and boldings won't work for some reason... and yes Rachnera Arachnera... she is awesome... and I feel bad for her considering people are all afraid of her and therefor she hates humans... and I think she is attractive and would honestly date her :3... Monster Musume No Iru Nichijio FTW...

Edited by Dreamcatcher, 19 March 2014 - 12:18 AM.

• I-Am-X likes this

#30 I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAmegakure

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

Just got to put the spoiler in the beginning and /spoiler in the end.

Sometimes it won't work if the spoilers are in bold/italics or what not.

It's quite irritating.

D;

#31 mantisstalker

mantisstalker

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts
  • LocationDessert Bluffs

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

and I think she is attractive and would honestly date her :3

Mmm, just think what she could use them threads for.

xwj6hphfvwez_zps37695cdc.png

Manty is a being of Chaos afterall. It was only natural he'd confuse you.

#32 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

Just wondering Diabolic, what IS Void Style magic? If it's Shinto magic, you won't be able to use it as a Youkai, and even then, it needs a patron deity to be connected to it.

You can have Void Ki though, or something.

Also Loui and Misty, you're both free to have your characters added to the Info, if you haven't done that yet.

#33 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

oh in the manga she does use it for bondage and torture lol... she is the most openly perverted of all the extraspecies living in Kurusu Kimihito's Home

• I-Am-X likes this

#34 louipwns

louipwns

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

Spoiler Miyazaki Rin

Edited by louipwns, 19 March 2014 - 01:42 AM.

• I-Am-X likes this

#35 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:11 AM

Instant death on draw is not the extent Demon Blades get to.

Though since she has a strong will, she's very likely to turn into a Blood Demon, so I suggest leaving THAT option open instead.

Edited by ~L~, 19 March 2014 - 01:12 AM.

#36 louipwns

louipwns

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:14 AM

I wouldn't think that would be instant either though.  Give me an amount of times she could draw it and I'll go with that.

@L: I've added my CS to the Info Cache.  After much difficulties with broken spoilers.

@Misty: I sort of updated my backstory and relationship to include updated thoughts on Orochi.  I was kind of burned out after writing Rin's NPC sheet though.  So I'll update it further later.  It'll just give you insight in how Daisuke views her.  I don't mind if you use him as your love interest (love triangle ftw!), but he's a bit of an idiot.  He only thinks of his country, duels and sleep.  In that order.  So you'd probably have to spell it out for him in order for him to get it.  His priorities are also why he views your character as he does.

Edited by louipwns, 19 March 2014 - 01:37 AM.

#37 I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAmegakure

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

trying to fix it up alittle... the spoilers and boldings won't work for some reason... and yes Rachnera Arachnera... she is awesome... and I feel bad for her considering people are all afraid of her and therefor she hates humans... and I think she is attractive and would honestly date her :3... Monster Musume No Iru Nichijio FTW...

As would I, honestely, she's my favorite one out of all of them. Her and Miia. Mhmmm Lamias. Monster Musume No Iru Nichijio, is one of the very few harems in which I like all the girls involved. That, highschool dxd and Heaven's Lost Property.

oh in the manga she does use it for bondage and torture lol... she is the most openly perverted of all the extraspecies living in Kurusu Kimihito's Home

Especially at the end of that chapter when she 'interogiated' that little girl, who was thought to be D, and turned her into her slave, basically. Ahhhh, I hope Rachnera kept her as a little pet. xD

#38 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

It's based on how long they've had it out really, but there's no definitive number on it, so you can have her turn whenever, otherwise I'll make her turn.

#39 Diabolical rhapsody

Diabolical rhapsody

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationOblivion

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

Just wondering Diabolic, what IS Void Style magic? If it's Shinto magic, you won't be able to use it as a Youkai, and even then, it needs a patron deity to be connected to it.

You can have Void Ki though, or something.

Also Loui and Misty, you're both free to have your characters added to the Info, if you haven't done that yet.

Ah, so Tengu magic is a no go? Because in the Wiki it said that they could use magic so I just put it in there. Since their movement and sometimes attacks are described as dimensional, I figured that Void as an element will fit the scheme.

#40 ~L~

~L~

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIkaruga

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

It'd just be under your Tengu powers then, they actually just have incredible almost-warp speed. This was portrayed on Touhou as well, just incredible speed.

Tengu Magic would still be under your Tengu powers. You also don't even have that there, need to make an Ability slot for your Tengu powers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users