Photo

[Anime] Official Japanese Language Episodes (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
565 replies to this topic

#41 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:41 AM

Hmm, i'll take a guess that the Anime team will spin it that Kakashi is gonna be 'fixed' when he gets Naruto and Sasuke, due to Naruto being Minatos kid and Sasuke being Itachis bro. It was always weird how Kakashi let them pass in the end imo.

He completely failed in mentoring Itachi. He couldn't protect Obito nor Rin. His darkness is his path of failure. Of course he will fail every student he gets until they clearly spit out Obito's motto under all the pressure he can put.

• 55587crosby likes this

#42 Camoxide

Camoxide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

This has probably been my favorite filler arc. 

#43 greeeed

greeeed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

it look like next episode will be episode 3 or 4 of season one from Kakashi point of view

#44 BankaiFTW

BankaiFTW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

LOOOL, I really like the way he stepped on that one kid. He was kicking them around like they were footballs :lol: :lol:

• 55587crosby likes this

"Nobody kills kakarot while I'm around, destiny has reserved that pleasure for me" - Vegeta

#45 Camoxide

Camoxide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

LOOOL, I really like the way he stepped on that one kid. He was kicking them around like they were footballs :lol: :lol:

This haha.

Kakashi was brutal 

#46 55587crosby

55587crosby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

This episode is hilarious lol. I love seeing Kakashi failing all these n00bs. I feel sorry for the three brothers though. The Gai tidbits were great too. It seems as though every jonin's criteria is different on what they want in a genin. Kakashi wants teamwork, Gai wants hard workers. If Shikamaru's team was under Gai, they would still be in the academy LOL

• OP Eyes FTW likes this

#47 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Kakashi did the right thing imo. It's better to fail n00bs than to let them go out and get themselves killed

• 55587crosby likes this

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#48 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

That one in the purple jacket looked like an ugly male version of Hinata IMO  :lol:

#49 Mubyoshi

Mubyoshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:04 AM

Damn, I'm really enjoying these fillers haha, wish all fillers were sorta like this instead of the curry of life or some shit like that.

#50 4th hokage

4th hokage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • LocationBelly of the beast.

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

Damn, I'm really enjoying these fillers haha, wish all fillers were sorta like this instead of the curry of life or some **** like that.

Whaaaaa how dare you.
I normally hate fillers with a passion. But the curry of life is definitely one of my favourites, it was so inspirational.

77f48f00-79b7-404a-870a-509c1f4274c2_zps

#51 greeeed

greeeed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:19 AM

This episode is hilarious lol. I love seeing Kakashi failing all these n00bs. I feel sorry for the three brothers though. The Gai tidbits were great too. It seems as though every jonin's criteria is different on what they want in a genin. Kakashi wants teamwork, Gai wants hard workers. If Shikamaru's team was under Gai, they would still be in the academy LOL

normally they don't randomly send them

for example naruto was in same group as sasuke -> samrtest + dumbest + normal to balance group than choice teacher suitable for them

for first three they send to kakashi was strong but selfish-> they though they might suit genus and solo person like kakashi but he failed them because they have zero teamwork

so they send him second group with great teamwork

but of course he give them zero mark too since they follow order like mindless zombi

Edited by greeeed, 25 April 2014 - 08:21 AM.

• 55587crosby likes this

#52 55587crosby

55587crosby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

^ ah that actually makes a lot of sense. Naruto/Sasuke were likely chosen because Kakashi had a connection to both of them through his sensei and his former comrade.

#53 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

^ ah that actually makes a lot of sense. Naruto/Sasuke were likely chosen because Kakashi had a connection to both of them through his sensei and his former comrade.

also Sasuke was put in the same group as Naruto to eventually be able to control the Kyuubi with SG

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#54 55587crosby

55587crosby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

True, I remember the 3rd Hokage mentioning that in part 1. And that was also the reason Yamato was chosen to be the captain of the team after Kakashi got exhausted because he used Kamui for the first time. Ahh, the good old days when characters had chakra limits.

#55 marab

marab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:29 AM

This filler arc is really good. I didn't like the part with kid Kakashi much (or I liked until the Orochimaru crap started) but episodes with Itachi are great. It's good that kid Itachi's voice is dubbed by the same actor. I liked how Shisui was a village spy too, not only Itachi. They did a very good job explaining this coup, even if it's all filler. 

#56 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

anybody know when the canon episodes are returning?

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#57 Camoxide

Camoxide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:55 AM

anybody know when the canon episodes are returning?

May 23rd I think 

• Doan likes this

#58 Camoxide

Camoxide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

Apparently this will be the last filler arc for 2014. 

• Doan and 55587crosby like this

#59 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:12 PM

Apparently this will be the last filler arc for 2014. 

and straight canon for the rest of the year? i hope youre right but sounds a little bit crazy imo,sorry :unsure:

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#60 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

and straight canon for the rest of the year? i hope youre right but sounds a little bit crazy imo,sorry :unsure:

Hayato Date, the director of the Shippuden anime, came out and said a while back that this would be the last filler arc for 2014. I figure they'll probably still pad episodes with the usual flashbacks and/or add extra stuff to scenes though.

• Doan and 55587crosby like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users