#41 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5751 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Chapter's out http://www.mangaread...et/uq-holder/32

Yeah, the six times comment confirms that it can't be going back to spawn point, else she'd have had to run all the way back each time, I guess it's just something like if she has it set up, for a certain amount of time afterwards she can revert to her body of a couple seconds/minutes ago. Or, maybe the save point is the point in time her body is saved and reverts to, but the location can change. I'm just not entirely sure why you'd need to set up new ones otherwise

The robot kinda weirds me out, was he just revived like last week from his coma? Otherwise how would he still be mentally 13? :rly: Like if he was in a coma since 13, and woke up 72 years later, it checks out, but if he's only been awake for a year how is he such a high ranking member? So I kinda assume he has to have been awake longer, in which case, mentally he should be older than he is

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#42 Deathkingdome

Deathkingdome

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2277 posts
  • LocationViking Nation

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

I have started reading this recently and i liked it. The thing i like the most is the variety of immortals which give great enemies/allies variety. 

#43 Rimi

Rimi

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

Really interesting chapter. Generally agree with what everyone's saying about the "save point" stuff. She reminds me of Eva when Negi was trying to get her to train him. x3

Edited by Rimi, 23 April 2014 - 11:07 PM.

ms6WwFj.gif

#44 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5751 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

I got more of a Chisame vibe myself, I don't think she's doing it necessarily because she likes it (though she might) as much as she's just pissed

Compare:

uq-holder-4920459.jpg

and

mahou-sensei-negima-336359.jpg

Edited by Spamamdorf, 23 April 2014 - 11:25 PM.

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#45 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

I do think she resembles Chisame for some reason. And it's not just because of the glasses. But right now I am more interested why she didn't warn the others right away. Since that incident with the table kinda proves that she knew what was going to happen when they still were on the boat.

ytKhouO.png

"In the midst of this darkness. A path of light exists - outside of the light, nothing can be seen, nothing exists.

I am one who runs in the midst of that light" - Reki, Hidan no Aria

#46 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Chapter 33 RAW http://www.mangabird...older-33?page=0 Got to admit, I really love how quickly the story is developing. This pace is rather refreshing. Full speed ahead! :D

ytKhouO.png

"In the midst of this darkness. A path of light exists - outside of the light, nothing can be seen, nothing exists.

#47 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1486 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

Spoiler

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

#48 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

Spoiler

ytKhouO.png

#49 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1486 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:09 AM

Spoiler

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

#50 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

Spoiler

ytKhouO.png

#51 Sabbo

Sabbo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

Chapter's out.

Spoiler

Probably, but she could probably also live "forever" by setting a save point shortly before she died of old age.

#52 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5751 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:10 AM

Huh, that's a hell of a weak point to that immortality, so if it happens to rain or the fire burns out that's it, she's done for

iyzTKCh.jpg

#53 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:12 AM

You guys pretty much called most of it lol  :kakashi: I'm guessing that this revelation is pretty huge too..Both of em

Anyway, I'm loving the progression, and it looks like shxt's about to go down judging by the description of this Fate guy :aww:

Edited by Tokoya, 07 May 2014 - 01:15 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#54 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:13 AM

@Sabbo But that wouldn't much of a life, would it?

As for the chapter, just wow :D As I have already said, this pace is simply great.

ytKhouO.png

#55 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5751 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:23 AM

You guys pretty much called most of it lol  :kakashi: I'm guessing that this revelation is pretty huge too..Both of em

Anyway, I'm loving the progression, and it looks like shxt's about to go down judging by the description of this Fate guy :aww:

Fate was a character in the last manga, so yes, we have a pretty good idea of what's going on now

• Tokoya likes this

iyzTKCh.jpg

#56 Shinkaru

Shinkaru

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2213 posts
  • LocationOne step closer to Despair

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

Touta finally gets a clue of his past but it's swept away by trouble...and by that pervert assassin guy that was fighting Karin xD (I think it was him...)

Spoiler The meaning of life

#57 Sabbo

Sabbo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

@Sabbo But that wouldn't much of a life, would it?

As for the chapter, just wow :D As I have already said, this pace is simply great.

Of course not, but it's still fun to think about how one could game the rules.

#58 Blink22

Blink22

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

Just caught up to the past 20 chapters after stopping for idk. Kirie is actually a pretty fun character. Her power for some reason reminds me of The Gamer 

Edited by Blink22, 08 May 2014 - 06:26 PM.

Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%2525

"Next time, I'll protect you Kite"

#59 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

Here is chapter 34 RAW http://www.mangabird.com/uq-holder-34 Mind you, page order is a little bit messed up in the beginning xp

Spoiler

ytKhouO.png

#60 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10618 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

Its out and I think you guys called it yet again lol

http://readms.com/r/...1/1?t=2&f=0&e=0

Spoiler

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users