#941 ggctuk

ggctuk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

The operation to rescue Negi begins!

http://mangafox.me/m...v13/c132/1.html

Edited by ggctuk, 09 January 2017 - 01:29 PM.

#942 KLGChaos

KLGChaos

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

User's Awards

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

The problem with monthly series-- it takes three times as long to move the story along. Lol.

fallout3_dogmeat_zpsjyrxypvn.jpg?t=14248

"You can run from all the memories, but no matter how far... in the end they'll find you, for this is who you are."

#943 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:42 PM

I wouldn't say that. Honestly, I think the plot has moved forward a lot more in these past three chapters than everything that has happened since the tournament even begun (that was 70 chapters ago, by the way).

Well, ok. If you cut the training arc with kitty and fat grandma, then it's 40 chapters. ...and if you -must- have the Love Hina arc, at least for the sake of that one chapter that made everything better, then it's 20 chapters. So that's... what, 5 months worth of shenanigans? And now, in the span of 3 chapters, we've not only finally left recap land, but also revealed Fate's secret master plan and confronted the antagonists of this series directly for the first time.

Sorry, I just-- I wanna be optimistic. 2017 is the year of opportunities, and by god I wanna see those first few arcs animated. Now give'm here. And be quick about it.

• Asch likes this

samisig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users