Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

Previous Thread Here

good_days_ending_by_gugamend-d460vkm.jpg

I could do with a harem ending. But honestly, the only plausible women I see Shioon with at the end of the series is So-Sul (when she finally has her powers). She is the only one in power level-potential wise to end up with the eventual strongest Shioon. Jin-he is fodder and Sera has room for improvement. But Once So-Sul is back in the picture, she'll be leagues ahead of the other love interests.

I'm still rooting for Sera though.

And out of nowhere, during the end of the series, Shioon marries Sae He.

God no anyone but Sea-He. Honestly, I'd rather see Shioon marry random female character #8 than Sea-He.

Besides, Sera is the only one for Shioon. Of the *ahem* four love interests he has, Sera's the only one who matches or exceeds him in brains. And when it comes down to it, Shioon really isn't interested in being all powerful or the like. Jinie for as cute as she can be is to hot tempered, Sea-He is to flaky/out of focus and So-Sul still has the body of a 12ish year old.

Whoa! So-Sul!! You must be out of your mind! He treats her like his little sister. And did you just call my sweet Jun-he fodder? Look I know that Sera is a badass (even though she has been rarely shown fighting) but Jin-he happens to be Jae-Kyu's granddaughter. It would make perfect sense that he be with her so as to permanently ensure he is a member of Sun-Woo.

Well in terms of Sun Woo power it's So-Sul >>> Jin-He. For some reason everyone is speculating once So-Sul awakens her true power, she will no longer have the body of a 10 year old and will hot shot into a full on babe.

Actually once she awakens her true power she'll likely become a villain. Did you see how indifferent she was to all that killing last time we saw her? Creepy.

Doesn't Ji-gun have some sort of health issue to where he can't fight at his full potential for very long or else he'll have a heart attack and die, or something? I'm just being facetious about the heart attack but you get the point. Or am I remembering that wrong? 

I don't think so. His brother as well as his top adviser are SUC. I don't think it's that hard for them to rig So-chun's phone. His brother actually took it away from him and smashed it in his face once. 

I don't think SUC would ever need to get a hold of So-chun. For what? What would they tell him? As for the Apple Store and the "driver" underling, they only apparently needed to keep So-chun out of the loop for a limited period of time. By now SUC no longer needs to have So-chun's phone blocked. Whatever was going to happen has already happened. And So-chun would have fared no better against Goom than Kang did.

Edited by RamenRenegade, 12 April 2014 - 07:50 PM.

• Kilgore_troute likes this

4139c0ca-f053-40db-8794-a7ad05685299.jpg

"A Wise Man Can Learn More From A Foolish Question

Than A Foolish Man Can Learn From A Wise Answer." Questions?

Join the Legion of Ramen / My Fanfiction Account

Heaven & Earth: The NaruSaku FC

Spoiler A list of Ramen's Nicknames

Spoiler Favorite All-time Manga
  •  

• #2 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,222 posts
    • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

@feral I'm not talking about S.U.C, I'm talking about his brother/advisor. As they would be the ones wanting to keep him out of contact with the alliance. 

#3 feral

feral

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,285 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

So-chun's brother and adviser are SUC. And that (the fact that they are SUC) is why they would want to keep So-chun out of contact with the alliance. 

Posted Image

#4 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 4,099 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

Since she was first introduced yes. Sera > Jin-he. Not to say I don't like Jin-he but I just like Sera a lot more. I love her intelligence-power combo and her bond with Shioon.

Agreed :D Sera is the best.

And did you just call my sweet Jun-he fodder?

Maybe 'fodder' is a bit harsh... but it's still kinda true, with all the recent events, at this point she seems pretty much outclassed by everybody. She needs to get training or something.

#5 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:55 AM

@Sev - But to me that kind of what makes her awesome. Because it's not like she doesn't know she's being outclassed. It's just that she doesn't care when it comes to Shiwoon's safety. She doesn't care who she has to fight if it means protecting him. What sold me on her was how she acted when he was kidnapped. Sera had to tell her that it was okay to cry. She was losing her mind. And I was finally sold completely when she tried to jump that helicopter. Even though everyone was telling her she wouldn't make the jump. She saw Shiwoon down there in trouble and she still tried without hesitation. That's awesome. Now I agree she could use a power-up. But to me that's not what makes her character awesome.

Now, we should also consider that Sera herself (though stronger than Jin-he) is likely also in a situation that if she were to fight, she too would be outclassed by almost everyone now. But Sera's strength is her exceptional mind that sets her apart.

•  

• #6 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 4,099 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

Chapter 156 is out guys  :^_^:

#7 hitesh93

hitesh93

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 528 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

Jinee being a moron as usual. Not surprising.

#8 fararibmwz

fararibmwz

Ninja

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 677 posts
    • Locationlittle red dot

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

So the lone wolf meets the dragon :o

36063215_zps2748996c.jpg

#9 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 4,099 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:44 AM

Jinee being a moron as usual. Not surprising.

Yeah I have to admit she was annoying me this chapter as well. Pretty obvious Shioon was wasn't just sitting there doing nothing, glad Sera was there to shut her up. :xD:

#10 Naver.com

Naver.com

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Damn, Shiwoon is getting awesome these days. Kinda Deus ex Machina, but the rebirth and triple blossom thing is a pretty common thing in martial arts novels and such, so I'm fine with that.

After 80+ chapters of struggling with his ki center and always an the desperate side, I wanna see him in action and see that SUC leader's face when he gets his ass kicked.

• feral and Urek Mazino like this

#11 feral

feral

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,285 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

Naver!!!!!!!!  About dam'n time you came back. What the heck have you been doing?

• Naver.com likes this

Posted Image

#12 Naver.com

Naver.com

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

Naver!!!!!!!!  About dam'n time you came back. What the heck have you been doing?

Thanks for the warm welcome feral and thanks for remembering me XD

I was caught up in college and somehow ended up not visiting this place as much. The slack of ToG and Noblesse didn't help either :(

I'm really hyped for Breaker these days that I payed Onemanga a visit :D Shioon ftw, although him getting this overpowered probably means season 2 is the end...

#13 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

@hitesh93 - Did you call my sweetie an idiot?!!!!

Anyway, I liked the chapter. Shiwoon is about to come out and school everyone in what it means to be a badass. I also can't wait to see him put that agent in his place again. I really don't get what that guys' problem is with Shiwoon. I personally believe New Waves will end with this arc and then part three will begin with Shiwoon having to focus on that shadow organization that's behind all of this.

•  

• #14 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,535 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Damn, Shiwoon is getting awesome these days. Kinda Deus ex Machina, but the rebirth and triple blossom thing is a pretty common thing in martial arts novels and such, so I'm fine with that.

After 80+ chapters of struggling with his ki center and always an the desperate side, I wanna see him in action and see that SUC leader's face when he gets his ass kicked.

I'd just like to reiterate ferals words barring what you already answered. It's good to see you back. :)

• Naver.com likes this

HQeVEdo.png?3

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#15 Blink22

Blink22

Crack Monkey

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,134 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:16 AM

Why do so many of the Murim members seem incapable now? I remember back in part 1 when they actually got **** done. 

Sera knows no one should ever disturb Shioon's vigorous training mode. What a great wife she'll make  :aww:

Edited by Blink22, 18 April 2014 - 11:16 AM.

• Sev and Trowa Barton like this

Hunter%252520X%252520Hunter%252520-%2525

"Next time, I'll protect you Kite"

#16 Naver.com

Naver.com

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 51 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:55 AM

How I wait for the moment that glasses guy learns his place. He just acknowledged Shioon as a dangerous entity and wants to make an enemy out of him WHILE facing the currently strongest man there is + his brainwashed army? Come on, how butthurt can one get? :/

Why do so many of the Murim members seem incapable now? I remember back in part 1 when they actually got **** done. 

Sera knows no one should ever disturb Shioon's vigorous training mode. What a great wife she'll make  :aww:

I don't really remember them being all that capable in part 1, though, the previous chief was behind most of the schemes and the others were just following him. It's also been strongly hinted from the start of part 2 that the fiasco at the end of part 1 crippled the alliance's function, not to mention at least half of the above average masters of the Alliance got destroyed by 9AD when he teamed up with Shiho.

And yes, Sera x Shioon ftw, She always has Shioon's best interest at heart and always thinks ahead. Not to mention how great looking she is. Easily the best gal for Shioon.

Edited by Naver.com, 18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM.

• Blink22 likes this

#17 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

As a staunch believer in Shiwoon x Jin-he, you guys make my head hurt. Do you all forget how freaking hawt she was in that maid outfit. And I don't think she's ever worn a bra. :perv:

•  

• #18 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,222 posts
    • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:20 PM

Talk about biting off more than you can chew four eyes. You've got enough to worry about with 9AD and his people, yet you want to start something with Shioon, Sunwoo and perhaps the alliance as a whole? The man has a death wish I tell ya.

As for Sera, she not only understands Shioon but the current situation at large. IE in order for Shioon to be at his best and have any chance at beating 9AD and resolving this situation in the best possible way for the alliance and those of average murimin he NEEDS to complete his training. Jinie is to focused on the here and now to worry about the future weather near are far.

@RR That wasn't in any way shallow at all. :P Unfortunately Shioon doesn't strike me as the type to focus on just a girls looks/how hot they are. And as hawt as Jinie was in that maid outfit or the fact she doesn't wear a bra. I'm putting my money on Sera looking 10x hotter in nothing but an apron. :nosebleed:

#19 feral

feral

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,285 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

I remember back in part 1 when they were all standing on the roof with their mouths hanging open waiting for someone to win the fight between Goom and the Alliance Chief and wound up walking away without getting shit done.

Posted Image

#20 hitesh93

hitesh93

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 528 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

@hitesh93 - Did you call my sweetie an idiot?!!!!

Anyway, I liked the chapter. Shiwoon is about to come out and school everyone in what it means to be a badass. I also can't wait to see him put that agent in his place again. I really don't get what that guys' problem is with Shiwoon. I personally believe New Waves will end with this arc and then part three will begin with Shiwoon having to focus on that shadow organization that's behind all of this.

No I called her a moron. There is a subtle but significant difference.

An idiot is actually a person with retarded mental growth (like from chewing on lead as a child). They cannot be blamed for their lack of deep or reliable thought process -- though the current usage of the word belies that origin.

A moron is a person that simply acts in uncouth and idiotic manners despite not having any such handicap. In some ways, being a moron is worse, since you have no excuse for behaving in a moronic manner.

So I basically said she's worse than an idiot, while recognizing that since she CAN overcome this (it's not an innate trait but rather her character), she might become a much better person in the future. 

---------------

Regarding the 'hotness' factor RR -- Jinee stikes to me as a classic example of a physically attractive woman that you want to avoid due to her emotional and mental immaturity. Remember she just barged in not only on Shioon (the guy she secretly admires/loves), but also the gaju of her clan, showed extreme disrespect (to both Shioon as a person and to the Gaju), and essentially showed her immaturity in failing to recognize that given the vast amount of ki and deep meditation, this is probably not the time to distract Shioon.

Edited by hitesh93, 18 April 2014 - 03:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users