Kinky Deviance

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer.

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:59 PM

EgQ4jEH.jpg

The first novel is by Makoto Matsubara-sensei, a story around “Rukia’s Wedding”!!

The latest novel of Bleach that finally reached its conclusion!!

The content depicts the events leading up to the final chapters 10 years after the end of Yhwach.

The first story revolves around the wedding ceremony of Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai.

Makoto Matsubara-sensei writes about the state of the Soul Society!!

A tale of new bonds born in the wounded Soul Society will be spun!!

Translation by: missstormcaller

Edited by Kinky Deviance, 10 December 2016 - 11:06 PM.

• Chillman likes this

#642 Kinky Deviance

Kinky Deviance

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:03 AM

Scans, ripped text and a translated summary of the first chapter of Bleach: We Do knot Always Love You is out.

Plus a larger and clearer image of the novel's cover:

goPvbwR.jpg

UPDATE: Prologue and Chapter 1 is fully translated!

Edited by Kinky Deviance, 12 December 2016 - 07:01 AM.

• Chillman likes this

#643 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,111 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:58 AM

It's all literal translations. The japanese idioms aren't changed to equivalent english ones and the word order in some sentences doesn't make sense.

• Chillman likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#644 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:37 AM

Something about apprenticeships and how the Shinigami school is like a college now. Also everyone knows Kira is a cyborg zombie.

#645 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:00 AM

hi

#646 Kinky Deviance

Kinky Deviance

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:26 PM

It's all literal translations. The japanese idioms aren't changed to equivalent english ones and the word order in some sentences doesn't make sense.

Here's a better, more coherent translation of the first chapter.

#647 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

Raws for chapter 2 have been found and a rough summary is available on BA:

Spoiler

• DarkNemesis likes this

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#648 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,111 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

Raws for chapter 2 have been found and a rough summary is available on BA:

Spoiler

A better plan was never had.

#649 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

Well that question was answered. Thank God Kubo is supervising this. It's canon.

#650 Kinky Deviance

Kinky Deviance

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:52 PM

Full translation of Chapter 2 is out.

• Chillman likes this

#651 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:13 AM

http://www.bleachmya...love-you/page19

Credit to shoujo who credits someone else

Ah, I was right about the veil. Here's more info. Credit to pepperrikka.[/size]Orihime’s favorite flower is strawberry flower, and she made wedding veil with it.
The wedding veil on the novel cover is Orihime’s gift for Rukia.
Rukia named her daughter after strawberry flower, and this behavior is symbol of Rukia and Orihime’s friendship. 
Kurosaki sisters think that Orihime looks like Masaki, and Yuzu wants affection from Orihime.
Renji and Rukia went to Orihime to announce their wedding before going to Ichigo.
Byakuya talked with Renji and Rukia.
Rukia appeared in 3 illustrationns.
There is a poster of Renuki in this novel.
The pront of the poster is Rukia on the novel cover, the back of the poster is Renji on the volume 73 cover. 
Last illustration is Ichihime(one of illustration that I posted).
Ichigo falls in love with Orihime.<Kubo’s comment>
きっと僕と同じようにルキアや一護が好きな人は、じんわりと泣いてくれるんじゃないかなと思っ ています。
I think that the people who love Rukia and Ichigo, like me, might cry.
-------------------------

By Sandleaf

Here is a post by kuchikirissa from reddit: I went to poppymoon's blog again and she altered her entry to include more of Kubo's comments. It seems that Kubo did not want to draw renruki's wedding scene in the manga when the editors asked him about it at first. All he wanted was to end it with the timeskip with ichika and kazui meeting. He drew all that he wanted to draw and he did not want to add anything more to it. For the novel, the writer Matsubara Makoto had to persuade him to draw the confession and the proposal scenes because otherwise, the wedding novel would have no standing with the readers (i.e. the readers would not be convinced by the story). Kubo was finally convinced by the argument and drew the scenes. And then he cried. (???) I don't really get what Kubo is trying to say here (when he said he cried) but i don't think he sounded particularly happy about it haha.

More info thanks to pepperrikka[/size]Ichigo is a university student.
Orihime is a shop assistant at ABCookies(She gave up her studies due to money.)
Ishida is a medical student, and his relationship with his father was restored(Ryūken pays for the tution of Ishida).
Chad works at a gym.
Tatsuki teaches Karate.
Riruka is an apparel designer at Yukio’s company.
Jackie works for a developing country. 
Urahara sent a voice mail to Renji and Rukia to celebrate their wedding.
Isshin and Kaien are an uncle and a nephew(Isshin is older than Kaien).
Komamura is officially dead and he lives in a mountain. Other people know that the wolf is Komamura, however they say nothing. 
Rukia is now Abarai Rukia and lives in Renji and her house.
Byakuya is Renji and Rukia’s wedding witness.
+
And I will add explanations on this posting(https://pepperrikka.....lways-love-you). This part was incomplete because I missed some details. Sorry for that.
Orihime’s favorite flower is strawberry flower, and she made wedding veil with it.
(And strawberry flower means a happy family in the language of flowers.)
Renji and Rukia went to Orihime to announce their wedding before going to Ichigo.
(Rukia wanted to announce her wedding to her first female friend first.)

Translation of the wedding invitation. Credit goes to missstormcaller on tumblr.[/size]------------------[/size]Dear sir/madam season of frosty nights.(okay that sounds weird in English, but the above is basically a greeting you may find on Japanese Wedding invitations for weddings taking place in December)We would like to extend our happiness that you are all well. We grew up together from childhood, after getting through the Shino Academy, we stood together on the battlefield gripping our blades in the Gotei 13.Souls Society was just beginning to recover after the last Great War, wherein we gripped each other’s hand instead of the blade to create a new path.This time, we have decided to host our wedding ceremony.With the feeling of gratitude to everyone who we are forever indebted to, we would like to host a small banquet.Thank you for your continued support, we sincerely request your attendance
 More info. Credit to pepperrikka.[/size]Ukitake wanted to retire after making Kaien the captain of the 13th Division, so he prepared a Haori.
Ukitake gave the haori to Kyoraku before the Kamikake.The number of illustrations is 11.Yoruichi and Izuru
Lisa, Nanao and Hinamori
Renji and Rukia
Komamura
Tetsuzaemon Iba
Orihime and Riruka
Ando daniel(Chad’s sparring partner)
Byakuya and Rukia
Renji in montsuki hakama
Rukia and a haori
Ichigo and Orihime

Turns out I posted in the wrong thread.

I was going to make a short summary, but... it seems I just can't keep it short lol. So here's a freakin' long one.

Part 3 (start of Chapter 2)

- Nanao is reading in the newly rebuilt Central Library.
- Each division’s residence block has its own mid-sized library. However, those suffered damage during the war. They’re still all closed, because restoration prioritises places that are necessary living daily life.
- Nanao asked Captain-Commander Kyouraku if at least the Central Library could be restored. Construction started immediately and all the surviving books (also those from the divisions) were stored in the new Central Library.
- Nanao’s first task when she first entered the 8th Division was organising their library. Lisa (vice-captain back then) loved books and would buy all sorts of them (using the division’s money), but would randomly put them in the library whenever she was done reading.
- The title of "Honorary Member" is awarded to graduated Academy students who have lent over a 1000 books per year. Nanao is one of those. She had requested to be assigned to the Kidoushuu, but when Lisa heard Nanao was a "Honorary Member", she told Kyouraku that Nanao should enter the 8th. They were one the same page, because Kyouraku was already filling out a form to do so when Lisa walked in.
- Lisa didn’t think much of it. She assumed Kyouraku also thought Nanao was a good candidate for bringing order to their chaotic library. She didn’t know about Shinken Hakkyouken.
- Nanao enjoyed organising the books. Sometimes Lisa would pop in with new books. And once a month they would get together to recommend new books to each other. Until Lisa’s disappearance.
- After Lisa’s disappearance, Kyouraku brought Nanao a book that was on Lisa’s desk. It was the book Lisa had probably wanted to recommend. A book for learning high-level Kidou. Only seated officers were allowed to read it. But Kyouraku let it slide and suggested Nanao to read it quietly. Nanao was bad at Zanjutsu. This book gave her the push to focus solely on Kidou instead of trying to balance all 4 skills (zankensouki). She probably wouldn’t have become Vice Captain without that book. It’s her treasure.

- (Back to the present) Hinamori walks in. Nanao is off duty, but Hinamori is supposed to still be working. However, Hirako ordered her to get some rest ("You should skip work from time to time!")
- Apparently Kyouraku sometimes scolds Nanao for working too much too.
- Lisa suddenly pops in while Hinamori and Nanao are complaining about their superiors not letting them work.
- Nanao tries to express her gratitude towards Lisa, but Lisa cuts her off, saying she doesn’t need any. Lisa says Nanao became a Vice Captain thanks to her own skills. Nanao remembers Lisa always disliked getting thanked.
- Seeing their interaction, Hinamori feels touched and bursts into tears.
- Nanao comforts her. Lisa thinks back on that night. She had indeed prepared that Kidou book for Nanao.

- Lisa opens the Seated Officers Register. It lists the names and photos of each division's Captain to 20th Seated Officer.
- Lisa has been Captain of the 8th Division for almost 6 months now. She’s constantly getting told to find a Vice-Captain.
- Before Lisa was appointed, Nanao acted as 8th Division Captain and Vice-Captain. She still acts as the Vice-Captain. She can afford to do this, because the 1st Division also has Okikiba Genshirou as 2nd Vice-Captain, but it's not ideal.
- Lisa had told Kyouraku "You have 2 Vice-Captains, so give me Nanao", but Kyouraku had adamantly refused.
- Originally Iemura Yasochika (3rd Seat for the 4th Division) was supposed to become the new Vice-Captain (Yamada Hanatarou took his place as 3rd Seat). But Iba (Captain of the 7th) asked Iemura to join his division instead.
- Each Captain has the right to select its division’s Vice-Captain to 9th Seat Officer. They can overrule assignment decisions made by Central 46. Having Iemura join the 8th was Central’s decision and having Iemura join the 7th was a Captain’s decision, so Iemura joined the 7th.
- Akon had been another contender, but Mayuri made him Vice-Captain of the 12th. And Lisa didn’t feel like making Enjouji Vice-Captain, because he… didn’t have the face of a Vice Captain, he looks like small fry.
- Lisa asks Nanao and Hinamori if they know anyone who’s quiet, good at work and will let her skip work. Hinamori suggests Hanatarou. Lisa asks if he’s related to Yamada Seinosuke. Seinosuke was Vice-Captain of the 4th when Lisa was Vice-Captain. He retired and Kotetsu Isane became the new Vice-Captain back then.
- Lisa thinks Hanatarou should have talent if he’s Seinosuke’s little brother, but… his face also looks weak, like he’d die right away.
- Lisa then points at Yumichika’s photo, 3rd Seat of the 11th Division ("What about him? He looks like a narcissist, but he also looks like he can work.") Hinamori and Nanao agree that he can work, but he has always refused transfer offers.
- Lisa comments she hardly recognises anyone in the register. She may have been gone for a long time, but you’d expect seated officers to have simply moved up the list. However, the higher the seat, the more they fought at the front lines in the war. Many of them lost their lives.
- Lisa asks if she can’t get Okikiba. Nanao doesn’t think he’ll want to transfer. And he’s also taken over the tea party that’s held once a month in the 1st Division. In the past, Yamamoto would make the green tea (matcha) himself. The entire division would drink tea together.
- Hinamori also attended Yamamoto’s tea party once with Aizen when he was still Captain.
- Nanao is learning how to make black tea (koucha) for the tea party using Sasakibe’s books. Sasakibe loved England and knew more about black tea than anyone. Even Yamamoto, who disliked Western things, admitted Sasakibe’s black tea was delicious.
- Hirako Shinji arrives ("Talking about the next generation really makes you think about Jii-san and Sasakibe-san, huh.")

Thank Bleach asylum for this.
  • Royal_King likes this

#652 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:56 AM

Nanao enjoyed organising the books. Sometimes Lisa would pop in with new books. And once a month they would get together to recommend new books to each other. Until Lisa’s disappearance.

Yeah but in TBTP Nanao was a little child who needed Lisa to read the books for her.

#653 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:43 AM

Don't think she needed to she could've just liked Lisa reading things to her. Also it could've been the harder books.

#654 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts
  • LocationStanding on the bridge between Sagu and Nayug.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:13 PM

Part 3 (start of Chapter 2)

- The title of "Honorary Member" is awarded to graduated Academy students who have lent over a 1000 books per year. Nanao is one of those. She had requested to be assigned to the Kidoushuu, but when Lisa heard Nanao was a "Honorary Member", she told Kyouraku that Nanao should enter the 8th. They were one the same page, because Kyouraku was already filling out a form to do so when Lisa walked in.

This is the part that gets me.

Nanao could've been part of the Kidô Corp. had Shunsui and Lisa not interfered. Imagine what she could've learned under Hacchi (I forget the other guy's name), but she was denied the opportunity. That's f*cked up.

#655 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:07 PM

http://missstormcall...ull-translation

I'm thinking that this novel will go more into the daily lives of the squads, which should be interesting.

#656 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,111 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:58 PM

This is the part that gets me.

Nanao could've been part of the Kidô Corp. had Shunsui and Lisa not interfered. Imagine what she could've learned under Hacchi (I forget the other guy's name), but she was denied the opportunity. That's f*cked up.

If she learned enough high level kido to become a Vice Captain, despite her lack of zanjutsu, then she doesn't seem to be missing out.

#657 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:11 AM

If she learned enough high level kido to become a Vice Captain, despite her lack of zanjutsu, then she doesn't seem to be missing out.

I'd find that hard to believe. Whatever she learned from those books at the library can't compare to what Tessai and Hacchi could've taught her.

It'd be like Tatsuki settling for a self-help book on self-defense, when she can learn from someone like Yoruichi or Sui-Féng instead. Their combined experience, expertise, and hands-on training would be far more beneficial to her.

Nanao got robbed just so Lisa could have a reading buddy and Shunsui could have someone to do his paperwork for him.

#658 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,111 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:36 AM

I'd find that hard to believe. Whatever she learned from those books at the library can't compare to what Tessai and Hacchi could've taught her.

It'd be like Tatsuki settling for a self-help book on self-defense, when she can learn from someone like Yoruichi or Sui-Féng instead. Their combined experience, expertise, and hands-on training would be far more beneficial to her.

Nanao got robbed just so Lisa could have a reading buddy and Shunsui could have someone to do his paperwork for him.

She wouldn't be being personally instructed by Tessai or Hacchi.

We don't have a real meter for how skilled she was in comparison to a normal Kidoshu enrolee. So, there's a good chance she would not have been ahead of the pack or not as impressive if she was in the Kidoshu. Which means her education would have suffered. On the other hand, joining the Gotei put her on the fast track to a Vice Captain's position and her superiors were allowing her early access to information and materials about kido that she wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Is Omaeda that impressive? Despite being Sui-Feng's Vice Captain and her actually trying to instruct him? The growth depends on the person gaining knowledge as well as what knowledge is available to be gained.

Nanao seems like she has no battle sense. In which case, she won't ever turn into a Hacchi. Hachigen is confident in his power and ability. Nanao is grade A jobbing material.

Edited by Ultrafragor, 29 December 2016 - 03:38 AM.

#659 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:40 AM

She wouldn't be being personally instructed by Tessai or Hacchi.

Not after their exile, no. But she applied before then.

We don't have a real meter for how skilled she was in comparison to a normal Kidoshu enrolee. So, there's a good chance she would not have been ahead of the pack or not as impressive if she was in the Kidoshu. Which means her education would have suffered.

That's a huge assumption, considering you just said we don't know the bar for entry.

She could have just as easily flourished under proper tutelage.

Is Omaeda that impressive? Despite being Sui-Feng's Vice Captain and her actually trying to instruct him?

Omaeda has no real talent for anything besides his shunpô.

Nanao is different, she has the interest and the talent for Kidô. If she could learn that much from a book, she could learn that much more from a proper instructor.

Nanao seems like she has no battle sense.

Because Shunsui held her back by never allowing her to fight, remember?

That probably wouldn't have happened had her transfer request gone through.

#660 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,390 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:08 PM

Also, someone gave a summary of the Byakuya and Rukia sketch. Credit to sectjackal on tumblr.

"Byakuya mentions happiness (”…shiwase ni”) that only Rukia hears

Rukia nearly tears up [at the sentimentality], Byakuya exhales and tells her not to cry and puts a hand on her shoulder to encourage her along to the front where the priest and Renji are. 
(That’s why she looks deeply surprised due to her being emotionally moved/blessed by her brother.)

Also I love the little details about her veil! It really emphasizes how pure pure white it is and the golden embroidery done on it and how it shines like the sunset (?).

Ichigo and Orihime both seem to be taking photographs with their cameras (or just Ichigo? With Orihime next to him). He is really snapping those photos step by step and capturing everything of the ceremony (boi just video it).

Edited to add/correct: both Ichigo and Orihime have cameras. Orihime took some photographs of Rukia after the ceremony and says she looks cute."

http://rieriebee.tum...chigo-and-renji

https://www.reddit.c...nep&sh=3992fc90

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users