#41 Camille

Camille

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationI dunno

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

Wasn't this chapter's deliciously angsty moment between Ichigo and Uryu more than enough for you?  :rly:

Absolutely not! Until there's a searing kiss between our two Quincy-crossed lovers, it will never be enough!

tumblr_lgq9q1KhMd1qg9rqh.gif

• Kinky Deviance likes this

tumblr_inline_n7r2uvgJzk1rfurx7.png

- Thomas Harris, Hannibal Rising.

#42 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN

#43 Camille

Camille

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationI dunno

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN ISHIDA-KUN

That's Orihime, Ichigo is simply... Ishida.  :aww:

#44 alekos23

alekos23

No Sardine

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

as Mangapanda put it,ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

#45 NGEFan

NGEFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:20 AM

Yeah, what the hell's with that H anyway?  You'd have to think they know how to spell Uryu.

ON

#46 Camille

Camille

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationI dunno

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

Now that Kubo's art is so much better than it was ten years ago, all the next IchiIshi scenes will look like softcore moments from doujinshi.  :aww:

Edited by Camille, 26 June 2014 - 03:59 PM.

#47 RandomRider

RandomRider

"MMABatGawd69"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts
  • LocationThe Bay

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:31 AM

Now that Kubo's art is so much better than it just to be ten years ago, all the next IchiIshi scenes will look like softcore moments from doujinshi.  :aww:

And with mangastream on translations, you might get dialogue like that.

• Talvinen likes this

#48 Ermilus

Ermilus

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Locationsouth america(suriname)

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

Ichihime if it were to happen I would be happy but I don't know there are more ichiruki fans though. Inoue only refer kurosaki with kun and ishida is just ishida or am I wrong

#49 RandomRider

RandomRider

"MMABatGawd69"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts
  • LocationThe Bay

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

Ichihime if it were to happen I would be happy but I don't know there are more ichiruki fans though. Inoue only refer kurosaki with kun and ishida is just ishida or am I wrong

That's why Kubo is going to pick a third option...

#50 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,491 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

That's why Kubo is going to pick a third option...

Third Option: IchiNel? 

#51 Camille

Camille

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationI dunno

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

And with mangastream on translations, you might get dialogue like that.

These days, you gotta wonder how many yaoi fans are administering Mangastream's translations. :heehee:

Third Option: IchiNel? 

Wasn't it IchiHime is Ichigo stayed in the human world, IchiRuki if Ichigo stayed in SS, and IchiNel if Ichigo ended up in Hueco Mundo? I could have sworn that was the Holy Trinity in heterosexual Ichigo!ships.

#52 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,491 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

From what I've seen, IchiNel gets pretty much no attention from the shippers, in fanfiction or online discussion. 

#53 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

@ RandomRider: I think he's referring to IchiTatsu - but that is making a big assumption that Kubo ever gave any hints or inclinations towards that option.

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#54 Camille

Camille

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationI dunno

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

From what I've seen, IchiNel gets pretty much no attention from the shippers, in fanfiction or online discussion. 

Actually, a few years ago it was pretty big with the fanartists, and a lot of good fanfiction with morally ambiguous!Ichigo/Neliel came to be. Online discussion, however, was pretty limited, but I remember LiveJournal and ff was up to the brim with quality fanfiction.

Edited by Camille, 26 June 2014 - 06:15 PM.

#55 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

IchiNel had its shippers when HM was going on.

I know I should be all excited and stuff for the fact that IchiIshi is happening, but I can't muster up any excitement. 'Cause Kubo will Kubo it.

Bad enough he made my once favorite character into an emobot.

#56 Camille

Camille

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationI dunno

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

HM was a good time for IchiNel shippers. A glorious time to be alive, tbh. As for IchiIshi, I reckon it'll be the same story, with more fights, too many characters, even more powerfups, and useless bantering. These days, I prefer flashbacks. I thought the Days of Isshin past chapters were weak, but damn, even they were more interesting that the crap we've gotten these past few weeks. 

#57 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:58 PM

Isshin's past is the best thing about this dumb final arc thus far. 

#58 Camille

Camille

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationI dunno

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

And that's sayin' something. I'm sure Isshin/Masaki was lovely for everyone, but it didn't help that it was still a pseudo-love triangle. Don't help that there's a repeat now with Ichigo and Uryu. At this rate, Uryuu might end up marrying Haschwald out of revenge.

#59 Milareppa

Milareppa

Live Long and Prosper

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

And that's sayin' something. I'm sure Isshin/Masaki was lovely for everyone, but it didn't help that it was still a pseudo-love triangle. Don't help that there's a repeat now with Ichigo and Uryu. At this rate, Uryuu might end up marrying Haschwald out of revenge.

It wasn't a pseudo-love triangle. We knew from the outset that Isshin and Masaki end up together and Ryuuken ended up with someone else. We even guessed from her first appearance that Katagiri was going to be Uryuu's mother, it was very obvious.

The point to the Masaki/Ryuuken connection wasn't to create some kind of love triangle or false romantic tension. It was about setting up Ryuuken's future and cementing his role in this manga. It wasn't simply Ryuuken though - it was Souken's absence, his mother's hollow mark, and Katagiri's vow. Kubo quite notably cemented the importance of the Ishida family to the plot without shedding any light on the Ishida family secret at all. That's actually a decent feat when an Ishida is one of the main characters being focused on. However, Kubo's done that successfully every single time Ryuuken's been brought into the storyline - every time, it raises more questions about the Ishida family and answers almost none.

As it was, a love triangle wasn't the point of the arc. We were never going to buy into one, Kubo clearly knew that - he wrote about responsibilities rather than romance (and it's certainly from the subject responsibilities that both the Isshin/Masaki romance was born and the Ryuuken/Katagiri romance was allowed to occur - but most importantly, it set up the future of these four characters, and their fates in the final arc of the main storyline).

Edited by Milareppa, 26 June 2014 - 09:02 PM.

• BlueNimbus likes this

#60 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

To be quite honest, as of now, I don't see Ichigo being interested in anyone  :P Not once have I seen an ounce of romantic interest coming from Ichigo towards any of the other gals. IMO, IchiHime is heavily one sided since all the feels are coming from Orihime. Both IchiRuki and IchiTatsuki are just examples of Ichigo's close friendship with them both. IchiNel is also one sided since the romance aspect of it comes from only Nel. Ichigo is a level headed teenager who doesn't really care about this stuff and has his mind focused on more important things. That's what I like about Ichigo--he's not some dumbass shounen protagonist. I like his seriousness ^_^  I'd be fine if Ichigo stays alone but if he does end up with someone, I guess I'd be fine with IchigoxTatsuki cuz you know, that childhood love thing  :^_^:

The only pairings that I'm really rooting for in Bleach is UryuuxOrihime and UraharaxYoruichi  :aww:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users