#42 Hamato_Hikari

Hamato_Hikari

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDimension X

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

This season is a lot better than the first one, so far, and I really like it. I was really glad to see Simmons is a double agent, but I'm kinda confused about what's happening with Fitz. I mean, obviously he's hallucinating from the brain damage, but how? You don't just develop psychosis due to brain injury, do you? I'm also thinking to Skye is probably a Kree(or a Skrull), and I can't wait to see what they do with that storyline. It's a kind of a shame to see that Coulson losing his sh*t, though. I hope he gets better, and I'm really hoping they didn't bring in Lucy Lawless just so they could kill her off, though I doubt it. I mean, she's sucha huge fanfavorite, they must have more in store for her, IMO. 

And I'm actually not too keen on the whole Agent Carter premise, but I will watch it. It just seems too steampunk for me and I've never been much of a fan of that particular genre.

#43 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

I think the hallucination was just his brains way of handle the damage it took. At least that was the impression I got from illusion simmons when she gave him the words he was trying to say. 

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#44 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationWaiting for his Kittyspada :3

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:42 PM

I think the hallucination was just his brains way of handle the damage it took. At least that was the impression I got from illusion simmons when she gave him the words he was trying to say. 

He does at least recognize she isn't real as well.

I think you're right. It's a way for Fitz to visualize what he needs to say and he feels comfortable with it being Simmons since crush or not, he's been Simmons partner in science for years.

_wine__noir___dog_days_by_unkawaiigfx-d8

Thanks Zc. :aww:

#45 Hamato_Hikari

Hamato_Hikari

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDimension X

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:52 AM

Yeah, probably. Am I the only not buying Ward's whole schpiel about Skye's father being alive? I mean, I know he says he's not lying, but he's been a double agent for HYDRA for how long now? My guess is that he's trying to manipulate Skye, so she somehow manages to bring SHIELD down from the inside by doing something stupid. 

#46 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:59 AM

Yeah, probably. Am I the only not buying Ward's whole schpiel about Skye's father being alive? I mean, I know he says he's not lying, but he's been a double agent for HYDRA for how long now? My guess is that he's trying to manipulate Skye, so she somehow manages to bring SHIELD down from the inside by doing something stupid. 

If I remember correctly Ward does know that Skye's father is alive, or at least he's been told that by (Raina? Maybe Garret?) as it's been hinted at the guy that Raina took the obelisk to is Skye's father.

#47 Hamato_Hikari

Hamato_Hikari

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDimension X

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

And since when do we trust Raina or Garret? I mean, sure it's start to look like Raina falls squarely into the anti-heroine camp rather than the villain camp, but that doesn't mean we can believe a damn thing she tells us. 

#48 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

And since when do we trust Raina or Garret? I mean, sure it's start to look like Raina falls squarely into the anti-heroine camp rather than the villain camp, but that doesn't mean we can believe a damn thing she tells us. 

That's not the point though. Raina either believes this man is Skye's father (based on the conversations had the man is claiming he's Skye's father) or she lied to Ward. (or Ward himself is lying, but I don't think he is on this issue)

Ward from what we know, is aware of the existence of Skye's father and knows that he's a monster (thus his line in the last episode of the previous season "Let's be monsters together." )

We know very little about the man but we do know that both of Skye's parents tore apart a village trying to find their daughter. They're capable and willing to kill a lot of people. Our first introduction of this man claiming to be Skye's father has him covered in blood and Raina telling him they've found his daughter.

Chances are it could all be a lie but there's not really a huge reason for it to be.

#49 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

Really liked this past episode.

Had some good laughs, some good action, and of course more mystery.

Just wonder though. They didn't show her face, but I wonder an hope that before they left that apartment, that they at least grabbed that mask thing that one woman was wearing to look like May.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#50 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

Really liked this past episode.

Had some good laughs, some good action, and of course more mystery.

Just wonder though. They didn't show her face, but I wonder an hope that before they left that apartment, that they at least grabbed that mask thing that one woman was wearing to look like May.

I don't think they did.

After all the mask was damaged and the equipment used to activated it was still back there (it was in a big suitcase and I don't remember seeing either of them grab it)

#51 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:09 PM

I don't think they did.

After all the mask was damaged and the equipment used to activated it was still back there (it was in a big suitcase and I don't remember seeing either of them grab it)

True the mask was damaged, but probably not something that couldn't be fixed.

As well the stuff in the suitcase could also probably be remade or something. I mean they got a decent pair of tech people who could work it out an all, not to mention that Simmons may be back soon enough with them.

But if they didn't then they didn't, though it could have proved useful if they did. 

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#52 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:12 PM

Spoiler

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#53 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#54 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:04 PM

Just finished the newest episode.

Spoiler

#55 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:42 PM

The beginning with the hammer is new if I am not mistaken. 

#56 VegaKotes

VegaKotes

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

I believe it's an extension because I'm mostly certain the part where half dead Ultron shows up was in the leaked trailer.

They probably threw an extra bit into the trailer this week because it got leaked.

#57 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

Yeah I know everything else was from what was 'leaked'. I was just pointing out that the scene with the Hammer was not already seen. 

#58 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:11 AM

It's the trailer they aired at San Diego but they chopped it up a bit especially Ultron's speech when he confronts the Avengers.  Only the audio for the trailer released in San Diego was leaked and the beaten up Ultron's full line to the Avengers was: "How could you be worthy? You are all killers. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. There is only one path to peace: your extinction.".  According to descriptions, an army of Ultron bots burst through the walls the next second.  

Like I said, they chopped it up for the recently released one so they instantly cut to Ultron saying, "you are all puppets!".  

#59 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,878 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

Pretty solid episode...And the Thor's Hammer thing was funny xD

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#60 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,878 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:56 PM

I have a feeling that this city is the Inhumans city

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users