• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

#1 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

toonami.jpg?resize=770%2C472

Continued from HERE

Actually I defintly got to say Bryan Papenbroock has defintly brought out a lot of anger in Eren really. He defintly set himself apart form Kirito 

:xD: just wait

Even if it was not all that motivational mikasa's speech was rather badass.

The RAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR was good but I liked the Japanese one better

BUT DAT PUNCH THOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SENT THAT TITANS HEAD FLYING

Originally, that scene made me fangasm sooooo hard lol, I was lost for words..Grasping for air, it was too much for me :xD:

So that Titan is either Eren or being controlled by him. That's my guess, anyway. If true, then that's a pretty unorthodox fate for a protagonist. It was a great episode, but IDK about this development just yet.

Bitch Slap of Death! I approve :charm:

Okay I'm going out on a limb and saying that that was Eren and this is because of whatever his dad injected him with or whatever he was doing in  the basement and that it's going to were off or be controlable at some point. Also  the mouth was similair to the giant titan which then makes me think if it is Eren than that might be his father or created by his father or something.

Was it not obvious to them that rin's intent was to not burn his friend alive.

I hated this part of the manga. The reactions and hesitance are natural given what happened to their families and stuff. But it still sucks to see it. The anime's more tame in that regard if I'm remembering the manga correctly. At least Kamiki is thawing out more.

My problem is that everything he has done should not be so easily negated by this information. Especially when rin was also made the proclamation to kill Satan. So anyone who in the group to repair the sword should have a little more trust in him.

Did they seriously redub Titan-Eren's roar? Seems like a bit of a waste, doesn't it? What's the point of getting new actors for characters who don't speak :P

Because Funiamtion wants to make it the best roar as possible

Unlike Viz with Ichigo's roar

Except it sounds just like a hollow/ichigo's roar.

#2 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

Let me make it easier.

Edited by Vl731, 21 June 2014 - 04:57 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:43 PM

Like I said last week....The Japanese RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR was way better

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:46 PM

So by this point everyone should know who that titan is thanks to the titles of one of the youtube videos. 

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#5 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

Lol.. Part of why I picked a more ambiguous video...

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

Everyone should know now since they revealed it....I was excited by this reveal and mindfucked at the same time :lmao:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

@Vl731 Yeah it was good that you did so since this moment should be a nice surprise for people watching the series for the first time. 

secretzfan's is the one that is a spoiler with the title 

#8 wierd_guy

wierd_guy

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

I don't think it matter since I guessed it after seeing last weeks episode without any prior knowledge of the series :shrug:

That AoT this week though...DAMN!

#9 wingman32x

wingman32x

Ace Attorney

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

The action was great, but I'm still not too sure about what happened to Eren. I'm looking forward to seeing how they're going to explain that. With every passing week I become a bigger fan of Mikasa, though. She's awesome.

• Blue22 likes this

#10 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

I wonder if Sasori performed the operation on himself or had help in turning himself into a human puppet. 

#11 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

It's funny seeing the Toonami folder on the ASMB watching Shippuden and their constant whining.

Funny but it gets annoying too

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#12 wingman32x

wingman32x

Ace Attorney

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

I haven't been there in a while, but it was entertaining reading the weekly SAO debates when they happened. They lasted forever, though.

Anyway, OP was a little annoying this week.

Edited by wingman32x, 22 June 2014 - 01:02 AM.

#13 wingman32x

wingman32x

Ace Attorney

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:03 AM

Caught the Jump SQ that Rin was reading in Blue Exorcist. I like little references like that.

Black Lagoon was good. So apparently Revy is Chinese. I wouldn't have guessed that.

#14 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:42 AM

I cant wait until you guys see Heicho :aww:

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#15 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

Enter the scout team.

I could see why they would be worried. Titans do eat people so this was expected.

#16 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:23 PM

Sucks for those watching it for the first time since there will be no Attack on Titan next week because of Dandy Season 2 Premiere Marathon.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

#17 wingman32x

wingman32x

Ace Attorney

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

So whatever's going on with Eren's transformations probably has to do with the injection his dad gave him. Either way, the rest of them don't want to hear it. This whole thing reminds me of Rin's situation in Blue Exorcist a bit. Not that using the "enemy's power" is new in anime, but it's something I noticed.

Edited by wingman32x, 29 June 2014 - 12:00 AM.

#18 wingman32x

wingman32x

Ace Attorney

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:07 AM

The filler-ish episode of Blue Exorcist was good. I like the more tsundere side of Kamiki's personality.

Black Lagoon was excellent. What a conclusion to a tense and heartwrenching story. To be honest, that scene with the girl and Rock in the boat got to me. What the kids did was inexcusible, but what a tragic past they had. It really sucks that there are kids who go through similar types of shit in this world. The end of the episode was probably the best they could have done. It was a great arc IMO.

#19 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:02 AM

So whatever's going on with Eren's transformations probably has to do with the injection his dad gave him. Either way, the rest of them don't want to hear it. This whole thing reminds me of Rin's situation in Blue Exorcist a bit. Not that using the "enemy's power" is new in anime, but it's something I noticed.

At least the army in attack on titan has a better reason to be concerned about Eren. Titans have brought them to the brink of extinction. Most of men gathered around probably don't know much about him other then bits and pieces.

In rin's situation it is people that know and interacted with him. People that know his goal is to defeat Satan. Anyone in the group to repair his sword should have had no reason to distrust him so quickly.

#20 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,079 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:38 AM

That scene when Mikasa was fully prepared to kill all of them made me smile lol I also REALLY hated the ring leader for those soldiers, that man just pissed me off in all the wrong ways in this episode

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users